Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DMS

edited January 2015 in General
Fuck um.....the Uni needs to go to war and take these assholes out. If your not helping you are part of the problem.

Comments

• . If your not helping you are part of the problem.
    funny, i just said that. I think we need a duct tape solution.
  • I do not think their grip on this round is as strong as rounds past, but that's just me
  • Funny how you are so easilly fooled into blaming an entire alliance for the actions of one person.
  • What is this "smoke and mirrors" defense? The same people always doing the same things and because they don't word for word ever admit it everyone acts like it's a debate.
  • Funny how you are so easilly fooled into blaming an entire alliance for the actions of one person.
  • edited January 2015
    lol yes cause DMS guys werent sabotaging Toleria right before Toleria was multied......fuck off im done with the BS. You might not be directly responsible but you are imbedding a terrorist.

Toleria hits Body Language (1:2) and then gets multied to death a few hours later......funny how that worked out isnt it?
  • edited January 2015
    lol yes cause DMS guys werent sabotaging Toleria right before Toleria was multied......fuck off im done with the BS. You might not be directly responsible but you are imbedding a terrorist.

The kt on Toleria was stopped. Thread locked. We don't know who the multi is. Everyone might have an idea of who it might be. But thats all it is. We can't go on a witch hunt. "Wich possibly is something the real multi owner want us to do.

It could be you for all we know. And making this topic was all a ploy to flare up a situation into war?

Don't be so quick to judge. We all want the multis gone.
  • I haven't said DMS in my mind one time, tbh. My brain pronounces it DMX, as well.

Also, I'm not in DMS, Mike? O.o So I'm not "imbedding" anything. Also, what's imbedding?
  • What is this "smoke and mirrors" defense? The same people always doing the same things and because they don't word for word ever admit it everyone acts like it's a debate.
    I like the part where you act like you have any idea what you're talking about.

When the round started, DmS was ran by the guys who fight multis more than any one else on SK, while never having done the multiing (proven fact, sorry kids).

As I no longer have a KD I don't much care, but the weird baseless accusations are amusing ;) If you are completely clueless as to who plays this game, you should ask around.

There's a couple players still active who multi every damn time they play, its like SK players have the memory of a goldfish and every new round its the same questions. We used to joke about whether these guys had 12 or 50 kds on any given round.
    What he said.
  • I haven't said DMS in my mind one time, tbh. My brain pronounces it DMX, as well.

Also, I'm not in DMS, Mike? O.o So I'm not "imbedding" anything. Also, what's imbedding?
    I believe the word our silly friend is looking for is abetting
  • No actually the word I was looking for is the one I used Imbedding.....which is a recognized alternate spelling of the word embedding. So next time you decide to mock some one maybe you should read a fucking dictionary first.
  • No actually the word I was looking for is the one I used Imbedding.....which is a recognized alternate spelling of the word embedding. So next time you decide to mock some one maybe you should read a fucking dictionary first.
    You should have just gone with his correction. Abetting would have actually made sense. Imbedding or embedding doesn't make much sense at all the way you used it.
    You should have just gone with his correction. Abetting would have actually made sense. Imbedding or embedding doesn't make much sense at all the way you used it.
    Your face doesn't make much sense the way you are using it.

Had to :P
  • Yeah, I mean that word exists, but the context you were using it in is clearly wrong, and any idiot could tell that you were just quoting government officials who say the same exact line in the media all the time.
  • Yeah, I mean that word exists, but the context you were using it in is clearly wrong.
    This.
  • So to all the people saying no multies are hitting dms...
    And to all the people saying body language was the multi owner...

I hope you've had your full of a which hunt.
    If you don't mind, arsons and kidnaps on 2:1. 2:8 will be the next shotgun target. Back to work.
  • Im guessing you know who Body was? Likely just multi'd himself to throw you guys off and will just continue to troll and try again next round. Likely has a backup kd..
  • I would like to add that there are around 20 Kingdom names for Multis this round which are exactly the same as names used last round supposedly by moon.
  • edited January 2015
    I would like to add that there are around 20 Kingdom names for Multis this round which are exactly the same as names used last round supposedly by moon.

ahh the round where everyone accused me of something i didnt do.
    0 proof, 0 evidence, 0 reason to blame me except that i have multied in the past.
    + i am top hof in my alliance for hitting and killing the multies atm.
  • I would like to add that there are around 20 Kingdom names for Multis this round which are exactly the same as names used last round supposedly by moon.
    0 proof, 0 evidence, 0 reason to blame me except that i have multied in the past.
    Does that even mean anything with countless multis?
    Does that even mean anything with countless multis?
    i guess not much. but names the same as last round is total bs reason to accuse me with. Because last round wasnt me..... i dont build shitty bots like that
  • @ moon. I wasn't accusing you outright. I was basing it off your own comments where you admitted to creating the multis last round.
    I like the part where you act like you have any idea what you're talking about.

When the round started, DmS was ran by the guys who fight multis more than any one else on SK, while never having done the multiing (proven fact, sorry kids).

As I no longer have a KD I don't much care, but the weird baseless accusations are amusing ;) If you are completely clueless as to who plays this game, you should ask around.

There's a couple players still active who multi every damn time they play, its like SK players have the memory of a goldfish and every new round its the same questions. We used to joke about whether these guys had 12 or 50 kds on any given round.

That's a lie, other alliances have killed more

• @ moon. I wasn't accusing you outright. I was basing it off your own comments where you admitted to creating the multis last round.

that post was a troll.... i asumed that was pretty obvious

that post was a troll.... i asumed that was pretty obvious
    I'm new here, sorry.
    but Honestly I don't know what to believe. all I know is, its the same ppl as last time.

• SK WW players need to get on this asap. We can narrow down the list by asking them who is the culprit, and then assuming that those people are innocent because WW players are almost always wrong. :)
  • **Lynch meadows

She is an wearwolfs
  • its beanland

he has a grudge against sk
    i am 100% serious