Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Quitting SK for good because B-Cart lets 200 bots ruin the round for everyone

13»

Comments

• aaaa ... burp?
  • posting in the PF automatically gets you troll messages.... i could care less. .
    Could you elaborate on how much less you could care?

• The combo+ breaker shit made me cackle! thats some forum poster level 10000 shit right there
  • Was killer instinct the first to implement combo breakers?
  • edited December 2014
    posting in the PF automatically gets you troll messages.... i could care less. The people who troll are the 2nd part to why the game sucks, but I can deal with that, people are crappy sometimes especially over the interwebs....

for all the cool people i have met over the years, I wish you a happy new year and all the best.

B-Cart, you still suck.
    Happy New years BBJ... hate to see you go, always a solid KD builder... I also think it's time to stop playing this shit game...
  • Dear B-Cart,

Frankly, you suck.

There are 200 accounts on a single IP ruining the game for everyone. I've been playing this game for over 10 years and it has gotten worse and worse. The bot run multis have been on here for many rounds now and yet you do nothing to stop it. Its pointless to play and a waste of time. It would be so easy for you to stop this BS with just a little effort. Instead you have allowed the player base to go from thousands down to most likely around 100 actual players.

I will be reporting you to the ad networks that you use because they are probably being ripped off by your negligence as well.

I hope everyone that paid for a premium files a complaint with paypal and gets their money back from you

it would be cool if multiple people were running 200 multi's each. like, not starkingdoms.com, but---whocanrunthebestmultiuakingdoms.com

i love this game, even when multi's dominate, its fun watching all of you get mad at each other!
  • someone should share a multi army creator program for all to use then
  • You don't need a program, that stuff takes all of a few hours. I'm not clear how they get around that code you have to enter sometimes, but outside of that most people don't make hundreds cause its a gigantic waste of time. They make like 5-10, use them for pas, as banks and eventually farm them.
  • edited January 2015
    I'm upset that Viva exposed his bots to the public and I want to quit. I was much happier when there were 1000 bots in the background waiting to wreck any real opposition that showed up. When there were no problems and the bots existed and littered my sector extorting my SL and AL I never even noticed. Now that I realize it I hate Viva and blame him for everything. Please, just go back to extortion and wrecking anyone new that tries to run an alliance without swearing their obedience to the botmasters first. I'm ready to cheer when the botmasters consolidate and grow a kingdom 10x the size of everyone else. That's what this game is all about, just becoming a food source to be tapped at their leisure and sent a message that they already hit everyone else too... that makes me feel warm inside especially when I might also still finish top 20 myself. It's hella fun to laugh at those alliance leaders that honestly believe their alliance members are real or not controlled by the same people, and then watching them get absolutely wrecked and come to the forum to be humiliated for having no rank 1 finish of their own unlike my bot wielding friends that take turns rolling dice to see who will control the round before it even begins. I know three real people with large kingdoms begged you for protection and got you into this war only to refuse to help and actually help farm bot kingdoms in your alliance the entire time while flying NAP in their sigs, that shit is funny, you never had a chance lol! I long for the days when I believed the people around me were actually real... damn you Viva... damn you! One day I'm going to be blessed to group in a sector that isn't all farm accounts to be eaten later, and when that day comes SK is going to look back at the scoreboard and say holy shit... you are good at this game you are a pro that was part of the winning team like big names such as xLTx, 2ndC, Fenris, TAG, or Mafia... you're a fucking God on this game just like them and their legacy that the crowd gobbles at like a bunch of baby chickens waiting for that jizz worm to be dropped into their waiting mouths! You sir really understood this game and were a hell of a leader, unlike that stupid mother fucker Viva that tried to point out the blatant bullshit that takes place round after round after round after round ad nauseam.
  • Ur quitting because bcart has.ruined ur game/round?he is just doing to the top 20 what the top 20 has done to the rest of SK for years
  • So piss off for good if all you top 20 cheaters that need a life please go get it so SK can co.e back this everyone I. This forum is the reason SK is done
  • Who is secretforce? LOSER! This forum is the only reason SK is still around.
  • This reason is the only forum SK is still around.
  • Who is secretforce? LOSER! This forum is the only reason SK is still around.
    yeah, and Tmon is one awesome Mod!
  • Bored much?
  • Bored much?
    Happy New Year Binary:)
  • Ur quitting because bcart has.ruined ur game/round?he is just doing to the top 20 what the top 20 has done to the rest of SK for years
    Aka you are fucking terrible at SK
    Yes.