Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Quitting SK for good because B-Cart lets 200 bots ruin the round for everyone

Comments

• Ah, nobody important just like I thought.
    Important enough for you to bother reading and replying to this thread - 5 times to be exact.
    Lol, that takes no importance at all for me to read and reply. You should know better. And I just never interacted much with BBJ.

• posting in the PF automatically gets you troll messages.... i could care less. .
    '

Could you elaborate on how much less you could care?

• posting in the PF automatically gets you troll messages.... i could care less. .

• That made me very happy.
  • It's only polite to hold the door open for people.

• thats kills the Iphone user.
  • Android > Iphone
    Always

• To any one who files a complaint with paypal:

It's $6 for a premi and you knew how inactive BCart was when you paid for it. You're a fucking moron if you bought it and expected any thing other than this.