Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Quitting SK for good because B-Cart lets 200 bots ruin the round for everyone

ODBODB
edited December 2014 in General
Dear B-Cart,

Frankly, you suck.

There are 200 accounts on a single IP ruining the game for everyone. I've been playing this game for over 10 years and it has gotten worse and worse. The bot run multis have been on here for many rounds now and yet you do nothing to stop it. Its pointless to play and a waste of time. It would be so easy for you to stop this BS with just a little effort. Instead you have allowed the player base to go from thousands down to most likely around 100 actual players.

I will be reporting you to the ad networks that you use because they are probably being ripped off by your negligence as well.

I hope everyone that paid for a premium files a complaint with paypal and gets their money back from you

Comments

• To any one who files a complaint with paypal:

It's $6 for a premi and you knew how inactive BCart was when you paid for it. You're a fucking moron if you bought it and expected any thing other than this.
  • Dear B-Cart,

Frankly, you suck.

There are 200 accounts on a single IP ruining the game for everyone. I've been playing this game for over 10 years and it has gotten worse and worse. The bot run multis have been on here for many rounds now and yet you do nothing to stop it. Its pointless to play and a waste of time. It would be so easy for you to stop this BS with just a little effort. Instead you have allowed the player base to go from thousands down to most likely around 100 actual players.

I will be reporting you to the ad networks that you use because they are probably being ripped off by your negligence as well.

I hope everyone that paid for a premium files a complaint with paypal and gets their money back from you

ntb of an idea
  • Who is ODB?
  • 10 years in and throwing this fit now though? Bit late there, buddy.
  • 10 years in and throwing this fit now though? Bit late there, buddy.
    way to ruin the riot!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=RtjUc5GXY3E
  • edited December 2014
    music hijacking!

https://www.youtube. com/watch?v=KIiUqfxFttM
  • same multi shit going for years by different persons, what's to complain about?
  • nothing!
    https://www.youtube. com/watch?v=y6Sxv-sUYtM

gah, why do these youtube links keep screwing up for me?
  • Oh no ODB is going to quit. What will we ever dk
  • edited December 2014
    I do nat know how to embed videos apparently.

• Who is ODB?
    I still haven't gotten an answer.
  • You're asking the wrong question. the question is, "Does is matter?" And that's an easy one to answer.
  • Oh...I know it doesn't matter. But I still want to know who ODB is.
  • Old Dirty Bastard, obviously the musician also plays SK.. come on dole, smh
  • Oh no ODB is going to quit. What will we ever dk
    ido
  • Wait, I thought multis were part of the game. Like the forces of darkness closing in, and all the human players must band together to defeat them despite their petty bickering.
  • Old Dirty Bastard, obviously the musician also plays SK.. come on dole, smh
    I wasn't sure if it was that or the TNA wrestler ODB...now I know it's the musical one I am satisfied.
    Wait, I thought multis were part of the game. Like the forces of darkness closing in, and all the human players must band together to defeat them despite their petty bickering.
    That's what I thought also. I always imagine it's like trying to survive a zombie apocalypse.
  • ODB = Brown Cow, aka Big Baby Jesus
  • Ah, nobody important just like I thought.
  • ODB = Brown Cow, aka Big Baby Jesus
    Hey BBJ, not sure what you have done to deserve the troll messages but it will be sad to see you going. Sound guy.
  • posting in the PF automatically gets you troll messages.... i could care less. The people who troll are the 2nd part to why the game sucks, but I can deal with that, people are crappy sometimes especially over the interwebs....

for all the cool people i have met over the years, I wish you a happy new year and all the best.

B-Cart, you still suck.
    Important enough for you to bother reading and replying to this thread - 5 times to be exact.
    Indeed but he had a pretty nice kd before getting multied ...
  • i'll miss you bbj was fun being in an alliance with you
  • no specific reason i posted the butt hurt app form in here.. its applies to allllll these im quitting threads. idk this specific player at all tbh
  • I remember BBJ, sad to see you go.