Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

#1 land/NW got very lucky finding this suicider today....

Comments

• x대한민국x
    shall we make it?
    it defeats the purpose when there'd only be 2 ppl with it lol

we need more koreans....... go make a korean recruitment thread. lets do it
  • who the fuck wants to play a game without graphics
    robtomo.
    Clearly not many anymore. I just signed up to check whats up and looks like nothing is up. like 200 kingdoms and half are Terra farms ;o
  • I bet you its viva
  • I will say this, I'm betting his AL would like a courtesy PM explain why one of his guys is getting KT'd. Without it, it may cause a war... and if the SoM of the guy is correct, he still had over 1k defense and while technically a suicider... did not disband ALL his military, therefore I do believe the "farming" isnt correct. Yes the guy took two hits and should maybe get hit once or twice OR get a bunch of sabos/arsons but a full blown KT? Kinda over the top imo.
  • atombombus SoM during that time, he was a full blown AT even before the suicide.

Status AVAILABLE (0) UNAVAILABLE (16) UNAVAILABLE (7) UNAVAILABLE (18) AVAILABLE (0)
    Soldiers 1,281 0 0 0 0
    Troopers 0 0 0 0 0
    Dragoons 0 2,320 2,320 2,191 0
    Laser Troopers 0 0 0 0 0
    Tanks 1,131 0 0 1,056 0
  • December 27, 23:06:27 Our kingdom Azorius Ravnica (1:7) launched a missile strike on Vladimir Putin (1:10). The total damage done was 5 planets and 783 civlians.
    December 27, 23:07:36 Our brave kingdom Azorius Ravnica (1:7) attacked Vladimir Putin (1:10) and failed.
    December 27, 23:28:51 Our kingdom Azorius Ravnica (1:7) bravely defended against Tassadar (1:10) and lost 61 planets.
    December 27, 23:28:53 Our kingdom Azorius Ravnica (1:7) bravely defended against Tassadar (1:10) and lost 49 planets.
    December 27, 23:41:44 Our kingdom Azorius Ravnica (1:7) bravely defended against BadSanta (1:2) and was victorious.
    December 27, 23:42:09 Our kingdom Azorius Ravnica (1:7) has entered trouble mode. Aid will be accepted for 12 hours
    December 27, 23:42:09 Our kingdom Azorius Ravnica (1:7) bravely defended against BadSanta (1:2) and lost 40 planets.
    December 27, 23:42:43 Our kingdom Azorius Ravnica (1:7) bravely defended against BadSanta (1:2) and lost 32 planets.
  • pee: i doubt their AL cares what you think. he probably looks down on u guys as noobs. he figured he's running the show, since he thinks DMS rules. or does it? lol
  • Pie maybe u should get on aim and stop making juju run ur alliance? If u wanna al get with how the big boys have talked for yrs. We shouldn't all have to supplement ur deficiency of aim. I can't even tell u where ur kd is so asking. Don't come complain if u don't put forth an effort. Fuck even bio got on aim.

All that being said ur guy was an at suicider 1 of 2 on r guy in a few hrs....strange enough. And rainbows as the #1 kd in the uni thinks that farming twice is fine? it's been a player made rule for yrs. 1'time is heat. 2 times kt
  • I can assure u none of our leadership looks down on any alliance and we have kept open ends with most all quite regularly

Not to mention I called him pie u called him pee. That's a point for me lol
  • so what do you make of tassadar 5 planet damange missle and suicide on an ianctive putin sector mate? then tassadar farmed him off 1 & 2 hits? don't tell us it's 19mins gap and it appeared in sector news.

it's a lame text book farming diversion.

rainbow sending 3k tanks out isn't even farming. u guys jus made it out to be. he hasn't even gone offensive yet and he's a hard turtle with loads of tanks. barely even started on lds. if he had gone offensive, u guys would be whooped.

u're just trying to take out a future runaway threat. so, let's not be hypocrites.
  • Another shit multi from who knows where failing on our guys. The first one was the one ur alliance mate farmed.

Putin isn't inactive by any means as stated above. Your shit multis suicide on us were gonna destory em.
  • just cause the multis sit within pawpatrol don't make those multis theirs. not like multis can choose where to put their kds and farm off. for instance, some dude like tassadar (1:10) or his mates, can have a multi in 1:7 and then nuke his own mate, and farm it off minutes later after suiciding. since suiciding is more acceptable than disbanding (well not always - looking at rainbow's case). and before they do that, they have to ensure it looks legit, that they suicide fail on their sector mate and u know what, let's make it look like a multi by nuking 5lands off the sector mate as well. coz normal dudes don't nuke out of war, only multis do that. so when tassadar and bad santa hits, it looks legit. first it's from another alliance. 2ndly, they can drop that into the category of "we've always had numerous occasions of multis from pawpatrol suiciding on our guys at dms. now this is one of them as well", and even more obvious is the fact the kd which has been anonymous all round in the sector, never spoke a word or voted, suddenly woke up and decided to nuke and appear like an assh0le and get someone farmed him off at 1:10.
  • since u said rainbow sits top, will not be a noob to not know SK rules. so let's consider the rationale here, do you think this kd that has built, robbed, grabbed well all game so far to have that kinda tanks without even build lds yet, would suddenly be so stupid to farm off a KD that suicides on one of the main guys at 1:10? Putin and his mates? to stir up a KT on rainbow himself?

benefit of a doubt, i think a kd of that size and good building, would not be utterly that stupid. and come on, it's not like he sent out on a free land. he still had to send approximately 3ktanks for two hits. considering pure tanks, it's quite risky as well.

well unless rainbow is a total noob and doesn't know how to play sk.

bear in mind this kd already sit top without touching a single free land. and this attack grabbed twice ain't a free land. at least not in tassadar's definition. but again, i guess rainbow isn't as cunning or any good at play acting.

so guys before u farm off someone, make sure u nuke him off 5lands to appear even more like a multi, and pick a team mate of urs to suicide on. that will get u off the hook. sending 3 tanks on a legit suicide isn't.
  • edited December 2014
    People have been farming all round and nothing got done about it (Tehol and two guys in 1:19). This isn't even farming. The dude had shitty defense to begin with and still had defense home. The call for "farming" is just an excuse to take down the #1 KD just as he started pulling away. He didn't farm, it's just an excuse for the top alliance to KT the #1 KD and hope that there's no fight back.
  • its all farming, every single case brought here was farming.

you're all farmers!
  • its all farming, every single case brought here was farming.

you're all farmers!
    I like a good farmers girl.
  • since u said rainbow sits top, will not be a noob to not know SK rules. so let's consider the rationale here, do you think this kd that has built, robbed, grabbed well all game so far to have that kinda tanks without even build lds yet, would suddenly be so stupid to farm off a KD that suicides on one of the main guys at 1:10? Putin and his mates? to stir up a KT on rainbow himself?

benefit of a doubt, i think a kd of that size and good building, would not be utterly that stupid. and come on, it's not like he sent out on a free land. he still had to send approximately 3ktanks for two hits. considering pure tanks, it's quite risky as well.

well unless rainbow is a total noob and doesn't know how to play sk.

bear in mind this kd already sit top without touching a single free land. and this attack grabbed twice ain't a free land. at least not in tassadar's definition. but again, i guess rainbow isn't as cunning or any good at play acting.

so guys before u farm off someone, make sure u nuke him off 5lands to appear even more like a multi, and pick a team mate of urs to suicide on. that will get u off the hook. sending 3 tanks on a legit suicide isn't.
    are you idiot or stupid or moron? choose one
  • Let's prepare for war if u're going to insist to take out a top player. Don't be too sure dms has already won it before it even started.
  • Inger is a pretty girl :D
    And you have herpes !
    And you have herpes !
    From you... :p

• You guys are so concerned eating each other you forget where the real threat is.
    TF Multies ...
  • You guys are so concerned eating each other you forget where the real threat is.
    TF Multies ...
    Those are so far, only a problem for the #1 alliance and their top players, aka you :D muahahaha
  • I am not #1 in DmS ...
  • Moogs I tried the AIM thing the other day and I couldn't post in the AL/VAL chat... is it the Phantom Bunnies chat where the big bois play..?

Also this is basically JuJubee's alliance... I just know the controls and by the time I die... JuJu will have a good feel for it.
  • Yo Pie...AIM MOAR
  • Only cause he farmed me out of newb accusing me of farming someone else. I had top 1 land, then he jumped it.
    there case #1 farming. Its not jealousy, listen to Rohan:)
    Please tell me this is sarcasm
    +1.
    Clearly not many anymore. I just signed up to check whats up and looks like nothing is up. like 200 kingdoms and half are Terra farms ;o
    welcome back:)