Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ATTN: Viva

edited December 2014 in General
Given the fact that all multies have a proper KD setup
Given the fact that all multies are without alliance
Given the fact that you are in control of said multies and will use them

Man up and form an alliance. Uni will declare war and you might even see some of the multies go down.

current numbers are stacked to multilord though: 250ish well build Terra Form KDs vs 100(ish at best, prolly less) actual players who dont want to suicide or do fails in this part of the round.

Shows the power of the one multilord to its full power. now just make it semi-fair and actually had them hibernate instead of massing a wall of tanks on them that nobody can break...

(see example below)

Random Terra Multi @ 572 land:
Mission: Success
(December 27, 01:43:06)
Action: Spy on Military
Losses: We lost a total of 11 probes in this mission.
Report: The probes have come back with a report that is 100% accurate:

Home Leader War Leader #1 War Leader #2 War Leader #3 War Leader #4
Status AVAILABLE (0) AVAILABLE (0) AVAILABLE (0) AVAILABLE (0) AVAILABLE (0)
Soldiers 411 0 0 0 0
Troopers 1,124 0 0 0 0
Laser Troopers 0 0 0 0 0
Tanks 2,838 0 0 0 0

Some 900+ lander i found:

Home Leader War Leader #1 War Leader #2 War Leader #3 War Leader #4
Status AVAILABLE (0) AVAILABLE (0) AVAILABLE (0) AVAILABLE (0) AVAILABLE (0)
Soldiers 187 0 0 0 0
Troopers 0 0 0 0 0
Dragoons 2,011 0 0 0 0
Laser Troopers 1,499 0 0 0 0
Tanks 1,377 0 0 0 0

now @Viva: who would YOU hit?

tl;dr

gg

Comments

• Not a bad idea , I was going to do that but it means taking SL of some folk and I Carnt be fooked to do that , I did that with 1.1 just for the troll doing it on a wide a all means manually logging in at times , I am a lazy man

But maybe I could do g2

I've been doing my calcs and I can do atleast 1-2 grab kills a day and 1 missile probe kill and atleast one other pk ( if I can be fucked )

Like I said I will go for the top alliance first , and there tops meanly because they are dumb enough to let me grow and mainly because the people I hate are in Dms

I will kill the people who need to die then have a break again , either way the longer this goes on for the more benifit it is too me because my MULTIS grow and are totally rough land hit targets

It's what the English call

A win win situation
  • Back in my day, revenge consisted of building a better alliance and team then my enemy, then bashing them down like thr god whom smites. Whats happened?
  • Not a bad idea , I was going to do that but it means taking SL of some folk and I Carnt be fooked to do that , I did that with 1.1 just for the troll doing it on a wide a all means manually logging in at times , I am a lazy man

But maybe I could do g2

I've been doing my calcs and I can do atleast 1-2 grab kills a day and 1 missile probe kill and atleast one other pk ( if I can be fucked )

Like I said I will go for the top alliance first , and there tops meanly because they are dumb enough to let me grow and mainly because the people I hate are in Dms

I will kill the people who need to die then have a break again , either way the longer this goes on for the more benifit it is too me because my MULTIS grow and are totally rough land hit targets

A win win situation

simply put the numbers you have are way more then uni has, and the kds you build are on par or above par with the universe. you cant lose. give us a fair chance and either start grabbing randomly or start an alliance we can war to at least fight out of it
  • Back in my day, revenge consisted of building a better alliance and team then my enemy, then bashing them down like thr god whom smites. Whats happened?
    even a universe vs multies would end up bad for universe. there are too many multies and they all have a wall of tanks

• Like I said I will go for the top alliance first , and there tops meanly because they are dumb enough to let me grow and mainly because the people that regularly roll me out like like I'm a silly schoolgirl are in Dms

Fixed for accuracy
  • I am in DmS, why do you hate me Viva?
  • Damn bio cup his balls u sux his dick Huh?

Btw bio he doesn't control the larger Terra's this is obvious to everyone but you apparently. He could possabily be making all these owa multis. Would be funny if cart ran another scan. Bc if I had to guess whose shitty multis got disabled first Id say they were this nubs.
  • Dude its obviously NOT viva... you said properly built Terras... Viva's faggot ass can't build a proper kd that's why he gets his teeth kicked in every rd...
    There is only two of us left with that mentality. LOL
  • I think its more believeable that barricade owns these multis. Viva isn't well known for his kd building l33t skillz
  • Lol I am always top 10 when I am killed

Anyway it's good that you don't believe me :-) it makes me want to liven up to this challenge to wipe you all out
  • Remember video games back in the day aka mortal combat? Can we just make this happen already?
  • Lol I am always top 10 when I am killed

Anyway it's good that you don't believe me :-) it makes me want to liven up to this challenge to wipe you all out
    Dude do you believe your own lies? I've never seen you top ten! Lol I suppose your a legend in your own mind but in reality your just a fucking scrub, shitty ass player who can't even play a text based game legit and you still fucking lose every rd... your a fucking chump, pathetic lil bitch who should stfu and learn how Insignificant you are... waste of fucking space, I bet your mom wishes she swallowed the night you were conceived.... pussyboii faggot go cut your wrist
  • See that where you lie again because most people know for a fact what rank I am when I am took out.
    Anyway it's not a big deal.
    Enjoy your couple of days
  • For the love of God, we speak English!
  • edited December 2014
    Lol I am always top 10 when I am killed

As if I gave a damn. I have a life, more money, a foxy wife, beautiful kids, and all you've got dear viva, is a hand that swallows.
  • Viva is normally top 30 usually by the time he dies, if hes a complete turtle fw he might be top 15 probably.
  • ^<---------- pick me
    l
  • What the Fuck is that be bullshit, I didn't write that
  • Viva is normally top 30 usually by the time he dies, if hes a complete turtle fw he might be top 15 probably.
    He multis, we all know how he gets there lol.
    I've never seen him top 10! Like I stated above he is a scrub, a cheat and yet still sucks at his hobby! Lmfao
    I've never seen him top 10! Like I stated above he is a scrub, a cheat and yet still sucks at his hobby! Lmfao
  • edited December 2014
    Vice Guide - Viva (or is it north korea)

still awesome

link

But maybe I could do g

A win win situation
    My hero! Kill us all viva!
  • @Tmonsta

Should change thread name to ATTN: Small penises (Viva)