Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sons of Anarchy

edited October 2014 in General
who else watches this and are you up to date? as flames hates spoilers, silly flamer

Comments

• I watched the first episode, but seeing as I don't watch tv anymore, I havmt kept up :P. But it was good when it started lol
  • Neither do I, but I will make sure to post spoilers from IMDB so Flames will not be able to enjoy the episodes.
  • Neither do I, but I will make sure to post spoilers from IMDB so Flames will not be able to enjoy the episodes.
    Because of this, no music for you
  • A woman I worked with loved this show, I asked if she watched breaking bad she said "ugh no I hate that show it's about meth and that's just the worst thing in the world (insert rant about former methhead husband) so I hate it" I said but sons of anarchy is about gun selling and her response was no just smuggling. Wtf.
  • My wife likes it, but this season and last season have blown donkey nuts
  • you no like all the death cory? loool sooo much death this season and the tig thing i loved
  • I don't really watch, but when Opie died I gave up
  • I liked the first couple of seasons but it got old for me. It seemed like for the longest time they were scared to kill any of the main characters then a bunch of stuff happened all at once and it wasn't very well done in my opinion.
    Because of this, no music for you
    Ok ok I take it back
  • The theme for this show should be, Dirty ol Jemma
  • Haven't watched any yet this season, so I'm ignoring this thread henceforth
  • i liked how it ended :)
  • i just actually started watching this not to long ago. im on season 3 and they are looking for his son.
  • I watched through most of season 6. That show went places it didn't need to for seemingly arbitrary reasons.

by the end I'm expecting Jax sit everyone down be like "look guys, clay isn't a person, he's actually a marionette made of bologna operated by a complex system of strings and levers. Sorry I didn't tell you sooner, I had to deal with this on my own."

Then someone questions their personal role in the club, yells, and everyone just accepts it all inside 5 minutes because we need to leave time for a diversionary transvestite storyline.
    worst spoiler possible lol
  • I lived that show
    Way to go jerk.
    Way to go jerk.
    True, but he didn't tell you when. Honestly the whole theme behind Sons is that being a biker will get you killed.

The best part is seeing how it all unfolds imo, fantastic series finale! Couldn't have found a better way to wrap up the shit they started.
  • You can be a good father and you can be a good outlaw, but you can't be both
  • interesting summary Ghosted.

I never seen any of it. I watched Criminal Minds on my spare time. I am captivated by the smart character Dr. Reid.
  • You can be a good vilt.
  • I lived that show
    You can be a good father and you can be a good outlaw, but you can't be both