Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

We youtube now!

edited February 2012 in General

Comments

• edited February 2012
    Lets try this again..
  • edited February 2012
    Allow me to introduce you to my new favorite fighter, Mr. David Hayes.

The 2nd one is the longer version where Chisora cries like a b'tch but the first is the hard to find view of it. This Chisora idiot slapped Vitali at the weigh in and spit on his brother on another occasion. At the press conference they start talking down about David who is just chilling in the audience.
  • Yo dank, ive been out on nights out drinking with haye like 3x B-)

• I thought this was cool. :)

• I thought this was cool. :)
    Seen that done live. In fact, I dont need no sugar dragaon, I seen the real thing cos I is AZN.
  • Jeremy Lin fucking you 7 foot black people up ya'll..cept he aint Chinese...he's from that little island we target half our nukes towards (the other half being for you lovely West Coasters)
  • edited February 2012

Seen that done live. In fact, I dont need no sugar dragaon, I seen the real thing cos I is AZN.

That mean you eat this stuff?

• edited February 2012
    I would eat the shit out of a living Squid. That thing looks delicious.

Now I'm drooling.
  • I would eat the shit out of a living Squid. That thing looks delicious.

Now I'm drooling.
    I saw that video awhile ago...the one where the guy dumps soy sauce on the squid and it starts squirming around. to me it looked a little gross anyways, but the squid wasnt actually still alive-something about the salt content of the soy-sauce gave the squid some kind of electrostatic energy that made it look animated.

• Lol theres live fish killing contests in China where chefs compete to cook a live fish and serve it as fast as possible so that when the fish arrives at the table, it is still breathing. Cruel i know. Shows skill though.
  • True I remember when the Nazis used to make Jews run through minefields or get shot and then those lucky enough to make it through got shot anyway. Cruel but it does show how skillful some Jews are.
  • True I remember when the Nazis used to make Jews run through minefields or get shot and then those lucky enough to make it through got shot anyway. Cruel but it does show how skillful some Jews are.
    Wasn't that the origins of dodgeball?
    No what you should ask is how old am I if I remember that far back.
    No what you should ask is how old am I if I remember that far back.
    Fck was about to respond to your first comment w/ "Damn dude you old"... Then I read the rest of the thread! You must give us time dude.
  • Lol theres live fish killing contests in China where chefs compete to cook a live fish and serve it as fast as possible so that when the fish arrives at the table, it is still breathing. Cruel i know. Shows skill though.
    I understand the skill thing, but I still feel bad for the fish. :/ I like my meat as much as anyone, but the level of suffering inherent in that practice makes me a little squeamish.

All the PETA people here who think we treat animals badly should be sent to China to see one of those competitions...
    I understand the skill thing, but I still feel bad for the fish. :/ I like my meat as much as anyone, but the level of suffering inherent in that practice makes me a little squeamish.

All the PETA people here who think we treat animals badly should be sent to China to see one of those competitions...
    Customs won't clear them. They are 'dangerous goods' that bring 'disharmony'.
  • I would eat the shit out of a living Squid. That thing looks delicious.

Now I'm drooling.
    That's because you're the most Asian person ever.
    I thought Sci was black?