Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Attention Round 67 Alliance Leaders

edited December 2014 in General
I think that it is safe to say that Sector Weapons are still considered an act of war.
The multis have already begun sending off sector weapons now while still in noobie.
Bcarts efforts failed obviously as they didn't even catch them all last round either so it appears we may have to deal with them after all.

Suggestions to eliminate the pest infestation in the name of fair play for all alliances.

Comments

• RedShift aknowledges this message and will note that we hold SL's responsible
  • umm.. we should all just quit? if there is no one for the multi's to "multi", we wont have to worry about multi's? just saying.. wouldnt be fun for the overlord to just sit around with his/her multi army.. i know, its a terrible idea, just my attempt at humor...
  • poor 1:9 and 1:18 already being hit by DMP
  • poor 1:9 and 1:18 already being hit by DMP
    oh yeah.. and sector cure is full price.
  • We wouldn't all ban together and quit, we can't even stop buying preemies
    But they're like super cheap.
  • I think I might buy one right now just because I've been sold on that Amazing Price!
  • This was discussed quite a while ago but has no-one to date with a Premium account disputed it with Paypal on the grounds of the service/product not being as described in order to send a message to BCart that this is unacceptable?
  • We wouldn't all ban together and quit, we can't even stop buying preemies
    guilty here.

I think Bcart is still worth a cup of coffee, so I paid premium.
  • The premi I bought last round was for all the good games I played for free 10 years ago.
  • I have been debating getting one, then I realised all you get is 4 slots and I have no friends who would want to join me lol.
  • I have been debating getting one, then I realised all you get is 4 slots and I have no friends who would want to join me lol.
    aweeeeee poooor hazzza
  • I think that it is safe to say that Sector Weapons are still considered an act of war.
    The multis have already begun sending off sector weapons now while still in noobie.
    Bcarts efforts failed obviously as they didn't even catch them all last round either so it appears we may have to deal with them after all.

Suggestions to eliminate the pest infestation in the name of fair play for all alliances.
    how dare you put the words "effort" and "Bcart" near each other
  • Have a group of people from different cliques make multiple accounts and share them, news, etc pics post up. divide it up so it won't take more than a couple of minutes a day. Use said accounts on multis. Like, Tyrsis mindset + multiman. SK Supreme Court with the ability to do something.

Or you know, just stop killing people based on having multiple accounts and just ACCEPT IT ITS BEEN FIFTEEN YEARS HOLY HELL.
  • Cause I'm TF lol
  • Have a group of people from different cliques make multiple accounts and share them, news, etc pics post up. divide it up so it won't take more than a couple of minutes a day. Use said accounts on multis. Like, Tyrsis mindset + multiman. SK Supreme Court with the ability to do something.

Or you know, just stop killing people based on having multiple accounts and just ACCEPT IT ITS BEEN FIFTEEN YEARS HOLY HELL.
    no.
  • What if....@Bcartfall, you just randomly found what land all the multis were at, and DELETED ALL DA ENTRIES?

• i agree with cleaning the universe from terra kingdoms
  • It will be interesting to see how the ALs eventually respond to this threat. Seems like everyone is waiting for bcart to do another special edition multi scan.. I guess it's also the holiday period so most people probably don't have the time to coordinate a multi war..
  • BCart? Not going to happen. Might as well go onto Plan B.
  • Bcart is mine...it is holiday..leave him alone at least until after New year! haha

no.
    Or do w/e has been happening the last 15 years. I don't really care tbh. The only viable solution is player intervention. The only method of effective player intervention is to have more accounts.