Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

TF Multis

edited December 2014 in General
goN to go ahead an get thid thread outta the way early. What gives @Robtomo - I thought you were going to be honest this round?

Comments

• They are his known bot ip?

Doesn't suprise me, he is dirty.
  • Not sure why you accuse me of multis, but i can assure you they have nothing to do with me. If I had to guess it's probably Barricade/xMYx noobs trying to take out the competition yet again because they can't compete.
  • edited December 2014
    Every. Fucking. Round. God, you guys get old, ya need to find a new multi overlord to accuse lmfao even I'm getting bored of the Robtomo/Barricade accusations.

Here, let me help wrap it up with this, too. They're obviously mine, or one of my alter-ego's.

[CMSZ]
  • Lol, They're obviously food, who'd make TF Multis at round start, Obviously someone doesn't want to lose to a bet ;)
  • Blame bcart. Not enough active players for a normal round start, so he literally feeds the trolls
  • Every. Fucking. Round. God, you guys get old, ya need to find a new multi overlord to accuse lmfao even I'm getting bored of the Robtomo/Barricade accusations.

Here, let me help wrap it up with this, too. They're obviously mine, or one of my alter-ego's.

[CMSZ]
  • Every. Fucking. Round. God, you guys get old, ya need to find a new multi overlord to accuse lmfao even I'm getting bored of the Robtomo/Barricade accusations.

[CMSZ]
  • Not sure why you accuse me of multis, but i can assure you they have nothing to do with me. If I had to guess it's probably Barricade/xMYx noobs trying to take out the competition yet again because they can't compete.

Translated by Bing!

"Yes, the multis are mine. Great facts. Feel free to check out my blog..."
  • Accurate translation haha.

[CMSZ]
    i like shining's sense of humor. If fixes the broken stuff...
  • edited December 2014
    [CMSZ]
  • these ips arent xMYx
  • these ips arent xMYx
    never were all of last round....

• just blame me
  • Who cares who made them its the fact they are allowed that should be the point of argument.
  • Plz teach me how to be a cheater too!
  • I would very much like to know how this is done, what the script looks like, etc. I vow 100% confidentiality to any conversation had with me.
    You really want it?
  • Whatever you do, don't give it to me.
  • edited December 2014
    Sorry, the rules were:
    Never admit that you know about it
    Never admit that you have it
    and Never share what you don't got ;)

Course times have changed, but if it were to get into the wrong hands, it could spread like wildfire and then the game would be ruined. Instead of KD's fighting KD's and the occasional Multi, it would be Multi Armies vs Multi Armies.
  • First rule about multing:
    YOU DO NOT TALK ABOUT MULTING
  • edited December 2014
    Typical BCart, his scan missed the 200 TF multi's.
  • he got alot of TF multies though. most of them at least
  • He caught a really shitty player in my sector so that was hilarious :D
  • First rule about multing:
    YOU DO NOT TALK ABOUT MULTING
  • the multi are xROx, they are mine, don't bother, I kill you all !!
  • No they are xMYx. I delete them for xmas.
  • I heard puppy is from malaysia, just saying.