Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WUTS THIS ROUNDS BONUS?

edited December 2014 in General
WUTISIT?

Comments

• Mutant explosion (prays)
  • Mutant explosion (prays)
    I would make a kd for that
  • Round 66, the Era of Probicide has arrived. For this round probes will be manufactured at twice of their normal rate. Unfortunately, with the new manufacturing process, the overall quality of the probes has been greatly reduced. Every probe mission 10% to 20% of the probes sent will explode in hyperspace before reaching the target kingdom.
  • Mutant explosion kicks ass
  • how about -10% pop globally, but for every troop you train, you get a copy of it. So if you train 10 tanks, 20 get put into production without costing you soldiers. On the downside it does affect your barrack space.
  • I assume they mean NEXT ROUND lol..

wait 12-14 hours it'll be announced then.
  • WUTISIT?
    Human players advance ticks every half hour. Puppies advance every 2 hours...sorry
  • Himura, That would be a cool one... but if bcart could do that, he could just disable their kingdoms lol.
  • Remove all limits on missiles. You can hit whoever you want, irrespective of size.
  • Remove all limits on missiles. You can hit whoever you want, irrespective of size.
    Old school missiles, AKA quality over quantity. 1 missile does massive damage, but it takes a lot more resources and time to build.

• Era of the underdog.
    any kingdoms in or napped with the top alliance get's their income and power production halved.

while everyone else gets theirs doubled.
    pfffffffffff you would like this wouldnt you!?!?! This way your multis can do even more damage! :(
  • 20/20 troopers/Ltroopers

GG
  • 20/20?

that NW or offence/defence points?
  • The era of baby sectors!

Sectors now hold 4 people!

WINNING
  • Era of " I will pull my finger out my arse and promote the game and not allow MULTIS"
  • Era of " I will pull my finger out my arse and promote the game and not allow MULTIS"

Why do you want this? I thought you like having a finger in your ass and you also love your multis!
  • Puppy we both know you've been responsible for MULTIS in the past because you took me out
  • how about -10% pop globally, but for every troop you train, you get a copy of it. So if you train 10 tanks, 20 get put into production without costing you soldiers. On the downside it does affect your barrack space.
    Yeah, let's just make it a point to play rr
  • Puppy we both know you've been responsible for MULTIS in the past because you took me out
    don't be ridiculous, stop trying to shift the blame off of me
    don't be ridiculous, stop trying to shift the blame off of me
    But I'm trying to protect my favorite sk buddy of all time! :(
    +1
  • No more alliances. You are on your own.
    pfffffffffff you would like this wouldnt you!?!?! This way your multis can do even more damage! :(
    Er, yeah.. er I'd like that yeah.

By the way, sent you a pm Puppy. It's about the.. erm, "additional support" you want created for you next round. Everything's going according to plan. They'll never know it was you.
  • Mecha Round "the flesh is weak"

all non human units take less losses and have increased damage by 1 pt. All humanoid units have larger casualties.
  • Mecha Round "the flesh is weak"

all non human units take less losses and have increased damage by 1 pt. All humanoid units have larger casualties.

Card Name:
    Ashnod's Transmogrant
    Mana Cost:
    Converted Mana Cost:

Types:
    Artifact
    Card Text:
    Tap, Sacrifice Ashnod's Transmogrant: Put a +1/+1 counter on target nonartifact creature. That creature becomes an artifact in addition to its other types.

Flavor Text:
    Ashnod found few willing to trade their humanity for the power she offered them.
  • that was actually a pretty good card back in the day
  • My card would have been super low level hahaha
  • That card is terrible. Ashnods altar is where its at.