Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

This guy is a real BADASS. Get a life loser.

Comments

• edited February 2012
    The probes have come back with a report that is 96% accurate:

new sok, he is either going for a land score that literally nobody gives a fuck about

or going for the shittest big kingdom score
    I'm hoping he pop kills himself when he trains those soldiers.

It really doesn't matter if he beats Lews NW score. I still consider lews archive legit (there was some shadiness w/ the pussyland multi but I don't think that was Lews so his kd was still respectable).

• of course, like i said, this kingdom means nothing but it will beat that NW, it will probably beat my 180 mill nw from 2 or 3 rounds before too but even that nw would be a joke compared to what it could be
  • edited February 2012
    who, me?

yeh im furious that somebody cant build... if that made me mad I would have been raging with you long before now edward ;)
  • thats a long name
  • thats a long name
    Nope, dont think he'll even reach mah score :) lol
  • sounds like someone needs to record all of his ipvsk's and multi rape his shit right out of the gate from now on.
  • sounds like someone needs to record all of his ipvsk's and multi rape his shit right out of the gate from now on.
    Wont make a dif, he'll just change his ip for next round and multishit with that.
  • edited February 2012
    thats a long name
    easily will..2 weeks left, can make probably 25k airbays a day from now if he wanted, 40 mill plus income and will finish with a couple of mill tanks

even if he just trains those 1.2 mill sols to tanks right now he will gain over 25 mill nw, so there is 55 mill not including anything else.
  • thats a long name
    easily will..2 weeks left, can make probably 25k airbays a day from now if he wanted, 40 mill plus income and will finish with a couple of mill tanks

even if he just trains those 1.2 mill sols to tanks right now he will gain over 25 mill nw, so there is 55 mill not including anything else.

But i thought we were insulting his skills by calling him noob dan...why you no help. In words of Chinese takeaway owner: 'Yooo ge owt, yooo ge owt naw!'
  • He is a noob :) with the time/land/cheating he has had he should get something crazy but wont haha

will still get 1-200 mill like, but that would be a shit finish for anyone given a server to themselves and almost unlimited free land
  • He is a noob :) with the time/land/cheating he has had he should get something crazy but wont haha

will still get 1-200 mill like, but that would be a shit finish for anyone given a server to themselves and almost unlimited free land
    Oh...take the complicated route of insulting his skills, rather than me just going 'HE WONT BEAT MY SCORE'. Very calculating you are Dan, very.
  • there is a flaw in your plan though, when he actually passes the score it kinda messes with your argument :-D
  • there is a flaw in your plan though, when he actually passes the score it kinda messes with your argument :-D
    Exactly, but I'm sure he doesnt read the PFs :P, therefore he won't get any incentives to beat my score :P
  • edited February 2012
    i've had higher income on an s1 kingdom.

no but seriously, bcart needs to do something.

nothing beats in game mod, but banning all proxies will at least get rid of the noob scrub multis.

and only the pro-multiing ppl will survive.

o and bring omni back, no fun when there is no one to kill
    Then they'll just use i2p or Tor. Blocking proxies won't do a damned thing. You can't stop multiing, you're playing a broken game. Rules that are not enforced [and can't be without an in-game mod] aren't really rules.

• Then they'll just use i2p or Tor. Blocking proxies won't do a damned thing. You can't stop multiing, you're playing a broken game. Rules that are not enforced [and can't be without an in-game mod] aren't really rules.

Tor and i2p exit nodes can be identified easier than normal proxies you tool.
  • without multies this game would have about 30 kingdoms each round haha

its the multi armies that need to be dealt with, normal manual multies are usually shit and dont really matter
  • I say nobody plays s2 again.

isnt there a copy of this game without cheats?
  • without multies this game would have about 30 kingdoms each round haha

its the multi armies that need to be dealt with, normal manual multies are usually shit and dont really matter
    Easy to say when Suq Mi Dik wasn't rolling you, isn't it? ;)
    Doesn't take much to ruin someones competitive round, granted that was simply the catalyst to what was bound to happen.

With DW how it is, multi armies haven't capitalized on DW-goons, but manual multies quite clearly have.

Note: Multi is the same thing as a player who isn't playing for any reason other than to screw with peoples round. Not a single difference between the two, neither care if they are hit and both have the potential to fuck with people.
  • get out more, and watch a movie .
  • Lovsan has too much time on his hands, luckily there arent many people bothered enough to do that zeal haha

• Then they'll just use i2p or Tor. Blocking proxies won't do a damned thing. You can't stop multiing, you're playing a broken game. Rules that are not enforced [and can't be without an in-game mod] aren't really rules.

Tor and i2p exit nodes can be identified easier than normal proxies you tool.
    Not really, no. i2p exit nodes are also created quite regularly. You cannot and will not be able to ban all TOR/i2p exit nodes and proxies. It's a pipe dream, get over it.
    The hell is your problem?

• While a node is active it is traceable, like when you login with it and therefore you are denied access. Doesn't need to permanently ban an IP. You don't have a damn clue about what your talkin about.
  • The Little Mermaid (X:8,Y:4) @ Oceanic 435,567 29,705,933 6,560
    looking at his land type and the way he is growing, I am pretty sure he is going for land score and doesn't give a f about nw. but still, as many of you pointed out, for someone playing without competition and using an assembly line of farms, he should be doing much better than this. It's a shame this loser killed s2 and whether we get an in-game mod or not, we still lost a lot of players from this alone.
  • I suck big time at building kd's and this nub cant even get top land and top NW.

If you are going to ruin a whole round for other players at the very least break records. You put in that much effort to roll out all the competition so you might as well make it worth your while.

But anyway s2 was always a turtle server little mini wars would go on very round so someone and the of the round could stroke their cock or finger their pussy and say they got top score.
  • 1 Or else one person can just destroy everything. (1:1) [Time] 48,160,298
    2 Dear BCartfall: (2:1) [Space] 44,447,172
    3 Please make some kind of moderator for this game (2:3) [Logic] 29,241,128
    4 Take this state of s2 as your example. (2:2) [Reason] 22,908,108
    5 Thanks, from everyone who plays. (2:4) [Power] 10,199,949
    6 (1:4) [Space] 9,947,199
    7 Read the sector names from sector high scores. thx (1:2) [Time] 6,208,119
  • edited February 2012
    Sad but true
  • I suck big time at building kd's and this nub cant even get top land and top NW.

If you are going to ruin a whole round for other players at the very least break records. You put in that much effort to roll out all the competition so you might as well make it worth your while.

But anyway s2 was always a turtle server little mini wars would go on very round so someone and the of the round could stroke their cock or finger their pussy and say they got top score.
    Hey! What I do in my spare time is between me and my wash cloth.
  • The Little Mermaid (X:8,Y:4) @ Oceanic 435,567 29,705,933 6,560
    looking at his land type and the way he is growing, I am pretty sure he is going for land score and doesn't give a f about nw
    He will be the only person in the history of SK to give a fuck about land scores

Also, we wont get an ingame mod, bcart wont do it. This guy knows it just as much as we do who know what Bcart is like...he has just wasted his own time.
  • The Little Mermaid (1:1)

Kingdom Information
    Planet Type: Oceanic
    Networth: 53,405,862 (1)
    Land: 978,415 (1)
    Honor: 6,560 (1)
    Networth/Land Ratio: 54.58 (36)

he already deleted the multis..
  • OMG AMAZING LAND SCORE

nobody gives a fuck about land :-)) ... should have went for nw/land ratio score and we might have even give slightly less of a fuck haha