Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dear Lady Ash

edited December 2014 in General
Gluten Free cookies are gross, kloudi just made me gag

Comments

• That's because they're made with bird seed.
  • and composted butt clusters
  • and sadness! lots of sadness goes into gluten free!
  • edited December 2014
    I was gone shopping to Bulk Barn yestrday. My goodness, who stole all the gluten free flour cookie mix?

Its all gone.

reset our recipe....no more gluten free ones...

Lets start with whole wheat cookies @Azalieo? That was all I got yesterday.
    Any new recipe suggestion?

I did a batch of whole wheat macademia cookies last night.
  • "You have a good soul, and I hate giving good people bad news. Oh, don't worry about it. As soon as you step outside that door, you'll start feeling better. You'll remember you don't believe in any of this fate crap. You're in control of your own life, remember? Here, take a cookie. I promise, by the time you're done eating it, you'll feel right as rain."
    (The Oracle to Neo - The Matrix, 1999)
  • Yeah, but I bet the Oracle knew better than to give him a gluten free cookie.
  • edited December 2014
    Yeah, but I bet the Oracle knew better than to give him a gluten free cookie.
    Neo probably would have killed her. There was no such thing as gluten in 1999 anyway.
  • "You have a good soul, and I hate giving good people bad news. Oh, don't worry about it. As soon as you step outside that door, you'll start feeling better. You'll remember you don't believe in any of this fate crap. You're in control of your own life, remember? Here, take a cookie. I promise, by the time you're done eating it, you'll feel right as rain."
    (The Oracle to Neo - The Matrix, 1999)

Fate can be explained by science. None of us have control.
  • The Oracle: Oh, don't worry about it. As soon as you step outside that door, you'll start feeling better. You'll remember you don't believe in any of this fate crap. You're in control of your own life, remember? Here, take a cookie. I promise, by the time you're done eating it, you'll feel right as rain.