Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Nice play PBB

edited December 2014 in General
Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently attacked by remote probes. 217,080 energy was destroyed by a suicide attack.
December 7, 20:16:22 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently attacked by remote probes. 50,020 energy was destroyed by a suicide attack.
December 7, 20:16:23 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently attacked by remote probes. 50,010 energy was destroyed by a suicide attack.
December 7, 20:16:25 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently attacked by remote probes. 50,000 energy was destroyed by a suicide attack.
December 7, 20:16:26 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently attacked by remote probes. 49,990 energy was destroyed by a suicide attack.
December 7, 20:18:43 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently attacked by remote probes. 135,300 energy was destroyed by a suicide attack.
December 7, 20:44:51 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently attacked by remote probes. 62,810 energy was destroyed by a suicide attack. Our FDC has succeeded in decrypting the probes origin and mission:
Origin: Dancer (1:1)
Mission: Suicide Attack
Probes Sent: 1 (Lost: 1)
December 7, 20:45:27 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently attacked by remote probes. 62,800 energy was destroyed by a suicide attack.
December 7, 20:45:45 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently attacked by remote probes. 62,790 energy was destroyed by a suicide attack. Our FDC has succeeded in decrypting the probes origin and mission:
Origin: Dancer (1:1)
Mission: Suicide Attack
Probes Sent: 1 (Lost: 1)
December 7, 20:45:53 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently attacked by remote probes. 62,780 energy was destroyed by a suicide attack.
December 7, 20:46:00 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently attacked by remote probes. 62,770 energy was destroyed by a suicide attack.
December 7, 20:49:08 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently attacked by remote probes. 120,933 energy was destroyed by a suicide attack.
December 7, 20:49:51 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently attacked by remote probes. 0 energy was destroyed by a suicide attack.
December 7, 20:58:37 Forces from Highway to hell (1:17) have invaded our kingdom. Although our defenses were brave, we regret to inform you that they were unsuccessful in holding back the opposition.
We have lost 1,478 planets, 518,975 platinum, 15,525 civilians, 0 energy, and 134 honor.
Our military has lost: 1,788 soldiers, 954 laser troopers, 36,775 laser dragoons, and 3,678 tanks.

Comments

• Oh yeah I did one of those with my broke ass KD.
  • edited December 2014
    What are we reading here? Are you trying to say that only ppb are suiciding power this round? Cause a greatness kd war abused power suicide broke my 400k kd today. Welcome to round 66!
  • Ya he crying about the thing the rest of the rd has been dealing with 24/7.
  • War is war, you cant campare that.
  • My favorite part was how, out of all the power suicides, only Mercer got caught. Twice. Lmfao.
  • At war or not. It makes no difference. You kind of deserve it EpiC. From what I've seen you always try to save your ass.
  • Just trying to stay alive by not jumping into wars with hidden agendas. I've never been a a war agitator and try to solve situations diplomacy. If I deserve to get rolled because of that, fine that's your opinion.
  • But i like epic :)
  • I am flames and I approve of these actions
  • Let him live. I dont approved cowardice.

~ cookies~
  • Just trying to stay alive by not jumping into wars with hidden agendas. I've never been a a war agitator and try to solve situations diplomacy. If I deserve to get rolled because of that, fine that's your opinion.
    That deserves cookies.

Yay! +1 to diplomacy.
  • edited December 2014
    Nah I am with barricade u pulled out of every war and. Turtled ur ass to where ur currently at. Turtles sux thnx for the food
  • if u want to turtle

turtle and be #1 or else u gonna be rolled~~~~

rolorlrorlrorlrorlrrorlrorlrorlrorrlrorlrrorlrrorlrorrlrrorlrorlrolrorlrorlrrorlrolololrolrolol

yes.
  • Who was this guy? We don't sound like friends tho. I instigated the war against Legion because I had the day off and KTs for everybodayyyyyyy
  • Hey! My teeny tiny kingdom is in EpiC's sector. We're just hangin' around and stuff, doodz. No bully pls.
  • Should have talked your way into Twighlight. .. sry dude some ppl love to target turtles! But you had a very solid kd
  • It's awesome that turtles are being raped everywhere. Long time coming.
  • EpiC is a smart player and if he refused to participate in any wars, it was because of bad leadership. Maybe that makes him. A bad player to have in your alliance if your leadership style is to demand blind faith from your Kingdoms.
  • i demand blind faith from my kingdoms and friends and its given and we generally win the round.

Theres no hidden agenda behind my group we just want to bash heads and win wars. If you decide to pull out of an alliance war then you somewhat deserve to be targeted i would kt my own group mates for that crap
  • Pretty much what Damdred said. Doesn't matter where he leads, but I'm sure it will be worth it. Same can be said of Flames, Kenshin, Jester, Zeality, Arson, Lynog and several others. Moogle was added to that list this round since its the first time I've had him as AL I think.
  • I'll be honest, EpiC was the only person in Bloodsport worth KTing and leaving was the best decision he made. That alliance was/is worthless.
  • I'll be honest, EpiC was the only person in Bloodsport worth KTing and leaving was the best decision he made. That alliance was/is worthless.
    Why are you even talking about it?
    Why are you even talking about it?
    Because there's no point in dogpiling a dude who chose sector over alliance.

• I don't blame EpiC for leaving Bloodsport. I let the alliance go wild for a few days and it was never the same afterwards. If you're gonna blame anyone, blame me :)
  • I blame eagle
  • I don't blame EpiC for leaving Bloodsport. I let the alliance go wild for a few days and it was never the same afterwards. If you're gonna blame anyone, blame me :)
    Frankly, what the rest of the sector complained about is inactivity and a terrible VAL. I only saw a couple of days of dead shit, so I can't speak on the rest.

• Yeah...the VAL I saw was horrendous.
  • dole should always be VAL, he barely goes inactive as VAL as the real purpose is to go inactive as AL
  • eagle was a war hungry beast. He died the way he lived.
  • Damdred knows...I'm an even better FM though.