Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

10 probes taking 500k cash!?!

edited December 2014 in General
Has it been like this ALL round...?

December 5, 01:21:39 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently robbed by remote probes. 565,223 platinum was stolen from our banks. Our FDC has succeeded in decrypting the probes origin and mission:
Origin:
Mission: Rob Banks
Probes Sent: 10 (Lost: 10)

Comments

• Hazza, I am always surprised by how stupid you are. Always.
  • lol.. i lol'd hard at your post zeal.. zzz Hazza, its the same as when probing powerless. 1 probe gives the max rob, depending on how many total probes you have. so, if i have 100k probes, and i send 1.. i get 1 million money back, IF the rob allows it... i think i worded this correctly.. i understand how it works i've used it all round myself
  • No. I understood that probes give 10 cash per probe?

"Round 66, the Era of Probicide has arrived. For this round probes will be manufactured at twice of their normal rate. Unfortunately, with the new manufacturing process, the overall quality of the probes has been greatly reduced. Every probe mission 10% to 20% of the probes sent will explode in hyperspace before reaching the target kingdom."

Doesn't say anything about giving max rob per probe?? where does it say that?
  • edited December 2014
    Its been broke all game. 10 suicided probes can do 1 mil power damage and shit. Jesus I'm not even playing and I know this.
  • sorry for having a life outside of SK...
    I have been busy job hunting, etc..
  • The coding is messed up this rd really badly... bcart fucked up coding (or maybe he loves the chaos) with the bonus so you can send 1 probe and get the max benefits... kidnaps, arsons etc... it blows failing when u send 100k probes tho b.c u lose 100% of probes sent
  • edited December 2014
    Are kidnap kills really easy this round?
  • Don't apologize to these nerds, hazza!
  • If you login once you'd probably stumble upon that discovery. Also if you ever try probing. Hazzas got no excuse lol
  • i figured it out when i got robbed on server 2 in the first week of the round. we all have lives, maybe you should spend less time in the pub Hazza :)
  • edited December 2014
    i guess this thread explains why hazza's still hunting for a job
  • i guess this thread explains why hazza's still hunting for a job
  • I wasn't robbed much this round being DW.

I knew was doing high power, just didn't know about the robs too.