Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any WoW'ers??

2»

Comments

• Cant believe no one has mentioned Darius and his Throne of Chees looking down on MILLIONS, yet... fucking slackers
  • WW monks are top melee, or gladiator stance warriors! :D
  • Cant believe no one has mentioned Darius and his Throne of Chees looking down on MILLIONS, yet... fucking slackers
    It came to mind, oh yes it did lol
  • Fucking nerds, miss raiding now :(
  • I sure as hell don't
  • arson, if you get the expansion i have a spot for you...*kiss*
  • My blood DK is near unkillable in PVP 1 on 1.
  • Raiding tonight Horde side on Frostmane-US if anyone wants to join we got room!
  • i got and sell gold.
    so if you need some, message me ;)
  • Ooh if anyone needs a tank for raids let me know.
  • I sure as hell don't
    Only cause you can't multi it to death lol
    alliance?
  • edited December 2014
    alliance?
    Yep
  • IM RAIDIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING!
  • super jel.

are blood dks super overpowered these days or something, back last time i played it was some spec that only the crappers played because it was borderline invincible. but it did crap damage and only won agonizingly long attrition battles against people who didn't know how to fight it :P
  • Im a little confused as to why Sped named his character after meadows...
  • Blood DKs are right behind Pallies and Warriors, they are the only three classes that matter
  • Im a little confused as to why Sped named his character after meadows...
    Cause I couldn't think of a name, so as I was reading these forums I was like "Meadows"!
  • super jel.

are blood dks super overpowered these days or something, back last time i played it was some spec that only the crappers played because it was borderline invincible. but it did crap damage and only won agonizingly long attrition battles against people who didn't know how to fight it :P
    Not really. We're pretty stacked when it comes to AOE dps, surpassing basically every class despite being a tank (I can get upwards of 50-80k DPS while true DPS can only get ~40-50k).

I haven't PVP'd much. I am in full PVP gear though so when I do 1v1 someone it takes them a long time to kill me, or they just die because my damage is still pretty good.

• Is it just me or did they ramp up tank dps this expac? My pally is routinely keeping within range of dps in dungeons
  • on any trash pulls if you aren't doing more DPS than the actual DPS, you suck.

On heroic dungeon bosses with at least 1 add, you will be competitive of not beat them. More than 1 add, you will beat them every time.
  • Oh, on trash it's not even close, I can double most dpsers so far