Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LumberJacks VS BaconCookies

13»

Comments

• hang in there ron
  • edited November 2014
    what about the multi army robtomo is currently creating in newbie mode that comes out in like a day or too, don't forget that one.
    No way, that's clearly the work of CMSZ.

CMSZ too strong.

• ooooooo powerless..... call the press!!!! remember when LJ got multied at the start of the round a shit ton and bacon didnt?
    I do!!
    i saw this excused used by several of my sectormates to why they are doing so poorly now hmmm

• Thats not the multies making the KTs powerless, thats us making you powerless.Get FDC and show me some news of u guys getting made powerless by multies and not us.

15, 16:25:50 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently attacked by remote probes. 0 energy was destroyed by a suicide attack.
    November 15, 16:26:03 Our tactical defense systems report that several Residences were burned by remote probes. 20 of our residences were burned.
    November 15, 16:26:35 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was star2 cord4 (1:12)
    November 15, 16:26:37 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was star2 cord4 (1:12)
    November 15, 16:26:39 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was star2 cord4 (1:12)
  • hang in there ron
  • Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently attacked by remote probes. 36,975 energy was destroyed by a suicide attack. Our FDC has succeeded in decrypting the probes origin and mission:
    Origin: Happy 4life (1:2)
    Mission: Suicide Attack
    Probes Sent: 1 (Lost: 1)
    Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Sir Manbearpig (1:4)
    Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently attacked by remote probes. 97,010 energy was destroyed by a suicide attack. Our FDC has succeeded in decrypting the probes origin and mission:
    Origin: Sir Manbearpig (1:4)
    Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently attacked by remote probes. 31,057 energy was destroyed by a suicide attack. Our FDC has succeeded in decrypting the probes origin and mission:
    Origin: star2 cord4 (1:12)
  • I hope he kills me!!!
  • I wish I could say this was the first war I was completely drunk through
  • hang in there ron
    i hung in !!!....sigh