Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LumberJacks VS BaconCookies

Comments

• Thats not the multies making the KTs powerless, thats us making you powerless.Get FDC and show me some news of u guys getting made powerless by multies and not us.
  • I havent said shit all round and im being made powerless too. Lol.

In other news, this thread is money. LJ is war mongering, also money.
  • edited November 2014
    Also, chaotic please kindly shit the fuck up. I've been made powerless all round by random ass 300 land multis. So shut your whiney worthless cheating no life having broke ass whiney little cunt faucet.
  • Also, chaotic please kindly shit the fuck up. I've been made powerless all round by random ass 300 land multis. So shut your whiney worthless cheating no life having broke ass whiney little cunt faucet.
    THE END
  • dude all my premis got multied at the start of the round, and ive been powerless for days, just like the rest of the top 10 so just put some water in your vagina to wash out the sand.
  • edited November 2014
    3/4 of my group got multi-fukd lol. My entire sector is made powerless at some point throughout the day.

QUITYABITCHIN
  • Thats not the multies making the KTs powerless, thats us making you powerless.Get FDC and show me some news of u guys getting made powerless by multies and not us.
    I asked you to show proof! Now you ask us? Dude are you kidding? Lmfao EVERY FUCKIN KT LUMBER POSTS I MAKE PL with 1 fucking account! That's right I said it! I'm in 1:15 come get it b.c I'm at 300k probes n shitting on you
  • hes not lying hes the only moron who built pfs this round, and its paying off hes got a lot
  • dude all my premis got multied at the start of the round, and ive been powerless for days, just like the rest of the top 10 so just put some water in your vagina to wash out the sand.
    even the premis he didn't want :D
  • and not just PFs, but fuckloads of them.
  • you grew on me arach :P
  • Our premi groups get along nicely

\:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/
  • hes not lying hes the only moron who built pfs this round, and its paying off hes got a lot
    Bcart cannot break my love for my beloved lil probes!!!
  • 1/4 of my premi got multi'd too... once he pissed off the owner in 1:10.
  • you had a premi? :O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O :-? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-?
  • 1/4 of my premi got multi'd too... once he pissed off the owner in 1:10.
  • Still not seen any of u show proof of multies making u guys powerless, we had pages of it showing them making our guys powerlesss.
  • edited November 2014
    Still not seen any of u show proof of multies making u guys powerless, we had pages of it showing them making our guys powerlesss.
    Pussyboy who helps bc kts. You'll die dont worry faggot.
  • ooooooo powerless..... call the press!!!! remember when LJ got multied at the start of the round a shit ton and bacon didnt?
  • edited November 2014
    ooooooo powerless..... call the press!!!! remember when LJ got multied at the start of the round a shit ton and bacon didnt?
    I do!!
  • what about the multi army robtomo is currently creating in newbie mode that comes out in like a day or too, don't forget that one.
  • im getting tired of multis, just kill me :(
  • edited November 2014
    good luck
  • i dont has to deal with nothing i went and got myself keeeeld :D
  • hang in there ron
  • hang in there ron
  • hang in there ron
  • hang in there ron
  • what about the multi army robtomo is currently creating in newbie mode that comes out in like a day or too, don't forget that one.
    oh really? I was waiting for someone to claim they were mine.

• i would as a joke but i don't think you know me enough to catch all my sarcasm and terrible wit and would think i was serious or something

but nah they're on his bot ip.