Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LumberJacks VS BaconCookies

edited November 2014 in General
November 14, 21:23:28 the [Lumberjacks] alliance has declared war with the [BaconCookies] alliance.

GO!

Comments

• Bout damn time!
  • Lol they decided to kill each others multies or something...
  • Wait, what? BC has the multi's..
  • i dunno whats going on im scared....
    not anymore, 1:10 left
  • Lies meadows I have multi activity out of 1.12
  • star2 cord4 (1:12)
    not anymore, 1:10 left
    This old game again. Be proud of your work and take credit of it meadows.
  • 1:10 has no multis gawd. All we did was own Pie, he wouldnt stop. The real multis were made to destory fenris obviously.
  • 1:10 has no multis gawd. All we did was own Pie, he wouldnt stop. The real multis were made to destory fenris obviously.
    and yet everyone in the top 50 who wasn't in BC was targetted. niiiicee
  • Don't forget the LJ losses Barricade, any top 30 were multi'ed out including #1 Rocha! I don't think you multi cade buy I definitely saw fishy news from a few of your mates
  • Says the guy who farmed a sector mate a few rounds ago.
  • So appears the multies are from LJ and probabaly have been all round. So i assume one of the top KDs in there alliance is the multi runner.
  • So appears the multies are from LJ and probabaly have been all round. So i assume one of the top KDs in there alliance is the multi runner.
    You are as dumb as ever bud. Not sure what you're crying about now but we've been suicided on literally hourly since the nap dropped lol
  • More like the multis will switch sides and go against bacon now that 1:10 left in that manner. Thats how the story continues. Appearing that Im behind them, when in fact the owner could still be in bacon or have no main at all.

Im getting my intel taken from 400 land kds, or power suicided... which has to be bacon side now.

Let people think what they will, I really dont care.
    Lmao if you mean all the war mongers are here and stepping on your fucking throat so obviously we're cheaters? I personally don't give a fuck what you think but if your gonna throw accusations then show proof! If not keep gagging and do as your told bitch
    Lmao if you mean all the war mongers are here and stepping on your fucking throat so obviously we're cheaters? I personally don't give a fuck what you think but if your gonna throw accusations then show proof! If not keep gagging and do as your told bitch
    SHOTS FIRED
  • More like the multis will switch sides and go against bacon now that 1:10 left in that manner. Thats how the story continues. Appearing that Im behind them, when in fact the owner could still be in bacon or have no main at all.

Im getting my intel taken from 400 land kds, or power suicided... which has to be bacon side now.

Let people think what they will, I really dont care.
    What about the multi's that have been suiciding power on 1:19 for the past couple days?

Or the multi's in 1:19 that are giving SL to a dead kd....

Don't act like you're the only victim here
  • Yeah everyone is powerless. not just multis doing it.
  • Lettuce agree then that there are multis on either side. We all knew we'd be dead soon anyways, the real punishment is not getting KTd and having to login for another month.
  • I dont see the multies making our KTs powerless for us, but we do see them making your guys KTs powerless for you.
  • holy fuck we get powerless too, the multis are making all tops powerless. Its happening NEWS BREAK. shut the fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck up
  • holy fuck we get powerless too, the multis are making all tops powerless. Its happening NEWS BREAK. shut the fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck up
    this x10

• I dont see the multies making our KTs powerless for us, but we do see them making your guys KTs powerless for you.

The difference is we don't cry about it like little girls.