Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

free land: elender 1:6

edited November 2014 in General
Enjoy having nobody to play with

Comments

• ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

so thats why you were mad at me
  • Yeah, that was a shit move you guys made. You really are not any better than bacon, and I hope you get farmed hard.
  • what did I do :(
  • You guys knew going into the weekend that we were your staunchest allies, and you set me up in the middle of my war prep to get plowed by your enemies. You deserve to lose for such a silly tactical blunder
  • xxxx,

It was my decision to go to war.

We have requested NAP with LJ, since 2 days now.

We have back and forth hits with them. I told Flames I rather end it in peace, and we war together against BaconCookies. He said yes, but never accept NAP.

So, as the agression continued, and LJ is hitting our kingdoms, while we pursue multi.

Since the NAP request was not accepted, then we have no choice, but war.

If I am alive when this war is over, lets go after Bacon, but I will protect everyone by from LJ agression now.

Walls can reform BC and kick the multi sector in his alliance, or if I live through this war, I will face BC in war as well.

Ashy
  • You guys knew going into the weekend that we were your staunchest allies, and you set me up in the middle of my war prep to get plowed by your enemies. You deserve to lose for such a silly tactical blunder
    I can honestly say this wasn't what we had in mind, when we made the hits we were just hungry for land and short on PAs to keep searching.

Can't speak for all of my lumberjack brothers, but when I logged in to war and NAPs today I was completely surprised.
  • Azelio- fenris declared war... what should we have done?
  • Azelio- fenris declared war... what should we have done?
    This has nothing to do with that

• Can't speak for all of my lumberjack brothers, but when I logged in to war and NAPs today I was completely surprised.
    Hey i'm in Fenris and pretty surprised myself.. I was told we were gonna war BC with some allies. And 12 hours later i wake up to see we're at war with LJ.. I'm confused.

• Ash (fenris) will lead the war against Baconcookies, (and other alliance will follow suit) I said that every chat.Only for Flames (LJ) back down, so I war him instead.

• Ash (fenris) will lead the war against Baconcookies, (and other alliance will follow suit) I said that every chat.Only for Flames (LJ) back down, so I war him instead.

most untrue statement of the year, and also if ash leads the war will lose the war.

LJ tried to get a war going but ash woud not listen and decided to war us instead
  • Pie will lead the charge!
  • Well, if ashy does as well as she did in the LJ war, it'll be rather short.

Most untrue statement of the year, and also if ash leads the war will lose the war.

LJ tried to get a war going but ash woud not listen and decided to war us instead
    Just saying, if you read all chat logs, Fenriz will declare war with BC, and LJ and others will follow as well.

Not that we lead the war {LJ and others have their own AL}, but Fenriz will declare first....
  • Ashnod is a complete idiot.

Most untrue statement of the year, and also if ash leads the war will lose the war.

Just saying, if you read all chat logs, Fenriz will declare war with BC, and LJ and others will follow as well.

Not that we lead the war {LJ and others have their own AL}, but Fenriz will declare first....

so basically i should have warred fenris and killed them harder for plotting against me.
  • yea harder killing FTW!
  • Yo BRA

You sound mad.
  • Ashnod is a complete idiot.
    Yeah, I agree.

so basically i should have warred fenris and killed them harder for plotting against me.
    Yes, blame me for trying.
  • This is great. I should play again.
    yes u shud.
    Crash, you could be my FM in an alliance. Meadows will be VAL.
    Crash, you could be my FM in an alliance. Meadows will be VAL.
    Im always your VAL you fucking bastard!
  • Heeheeheee

Pie wouldn't believe me, that's sad. I was going to do the, oh Meadows is going to be the backup officer Pie you got promoted thing.
  • please stop ruining my whine thread with your bullshit