Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I found the Probe Farmer & Multis

2»

Comments

• chances are its meadows walls zamerano and whoever butthumps them

meadows used one of eddy's accs, when eddy got a msg from the account being used, he got a msg from it, which the only person to actually know of the account and that was still actively playing, lo and behold meadows. the kd was associated to multies

this was a few rounds ago, so chances are its them
    That's gotta be one of the most retarded posts I've ever read on SK. What annoys me most about this game these days is that the people trying to kill you can't put forth even the slightest bit of intelligence for a story or propaganda. They can do math sure, but it's all downhill from there.
    what does old tin foil hat have to say about it?
  • annnnd can someone sum this up for me so i dont have to read it? thx
  • Seems he attacked a player, then a smaller KD attacked him (which I guessing is AT because I aw his SoM in our AFs and it wasn't a bad build). To follow suit a mass of kingdoms pretty much raped him. So to sum it up, he hit one guy and he got killed off from it. I don't know the rest of it that is what it looks like. That's lame IMO. If there is more please share.
  • November 7, 19:28:42 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Gignawonisonificon (1:16)
    November 7, 19:29:08 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently attacked by remote probes. 51,370 energy was destroyed by a suicide attack.
    November 7, 19:29:11 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently attacked by remote probes. 20,283 energy was destroyed by a suicide attack.
    November 7, 19:29:14 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently attacked by remote probes. 0 energy was destroyed by a suicide attack.

November 7, 19:29:48 Our kingdom Chill (1:12) bravely defended against The Clockmaker (1:14) and lost 371 planets.
    November 7, 19:32:46 Our kingdom Chill (1:12) bravely defended against Obliterate (1:15) and lost 317 planets.
    November 7, 19:35:33 Our kingdom Chill (1:12) has entered trouble mode. Aid will be accepted for 12 hours
    November 7, 19:35:33 Our kingdom Chill (1:12) bravely defended against Exterminate (1:15) and lost 272 planets.

All this kinda stuff is coming from lumberjacks, they are the only ones really abusing the bug. Kinda BS, and there AL should be KT'd for even allowing this.
  • November 7, 19:28:42 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Gignawonisonificon (1:16)
    November 7, 19:29:08 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently attacked by remote probes. 51,370 energy was destroyed by a suicide attack.
    November 7, 19:29:11 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently attacked by remote probes. 20,283 energy was destroyed by a suicide attack.
    November 7, 19:29:14 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently attacked by remote probes. 0 energy was destroyed by a suicide attack.

November 7, 19:29:48 Our kingdom Chill (1:12) bravely defended against The Clockmaker (1:14) and lost 371 planets.
    November 7, 19:32:46 Our kingdom Chill (1:12) bravely defended against Obliterate (1:15) and lost 317 planets.
    November 7, 19:35:33 Our kingdom Chill (1:12) has entered trouble mode. Aid will be accepted for 12 hours
    November 7, 19:35:33 Our kingdom Chill (1:12) bravely defended against Exterminate (1:15) and lost 272 planets.

All this kinda stuff is coming from lumberjacks, they are the only ones really abusing the bug. Kinda BS, and there AL should be KT'd for even allowing this.
    I only took a SoM, don't look at me
  • LoL At least they not sharing SoM's and hitting back to back. #:-S
  • I just logged on and saw the som didn' tknow he got suicided powerless, i calc'd powerless to sadly. He was an easy break either way
  • I just logged on and saw the som didn' tknow he got suicided powerless, i calc'd powerless to sadly. He was an easy break either way
    super easy break either way
  • LOL Sad. So sad.

"Easy break either way"

*hits 3rd after asking how many units 1 and 2 killed*
  • I hit with the original som LOL i'm that newb
  • I hit with the original som LOL i'm that newb
  • plz kt me
  • LOL Sad. So sad.

"Easy break either way"

*hits 3rd after asking how many units 1 and 2 killed*
    1st break -> could roll him powered
    3rd break -> rolled him as if he was powered, probably still overkilled

GG shining
  • Good for them? They still triple-tapped a KD 30 seconds after that KD was aggressively probed and suicided powerless.

If a KD gets gang banged, I'm sure the gang banger saying "I didn't know" is going to get punished, either way. Why is this any different? Help me understand.

I ain't even mad. Just disappointed.
  • I think the coupled actions are what makes you disappointed? 3x hits are ok, as that is the limit before "gangbanging" occurs.
  • Good for them? They still triple-tapped a KD 30 seconds after that KD was aggressively probed and suicided powerless.

If a KD gets gang banged, I'm sure the gang banger saying "I didn't know" is going to get punished, either way. Why is this any different? Help me understand.

I gangbanged Hazza and responded "I didn't know" and didn't get punished :P

Already told the guy who did it he was a god damn moron. I was simply saying it wasn't required, so that kd was getting smashed 3x anyway.

Since he decided to post it in the pfs, i have no problem saying he sent out a literal fuck ton of tanks and got caught.
  • I blame shining
  • I blame shining
  • Boom. .. keel, rape, plunder! Repeat until the ThunderDome pops off!!!
  • edited November 2014
    I think the coupled actions are what makes you disappointed? 3x hits are ok, as that is the limit before "gangbanging" occurs.
    Yep, it's just the proximity in times. 3x in 24 hours is fair hits, as far as I know, but aggressive probing prior to it just makes it look dirty.

And Zeal, that much I understand. He was getting rolled regardless. And, if that's the case, the moron in question who probed should be punished. Who can promise aforementioned moron won't just go on powerless'ing people for grabs? It's even more offensive that it wasn't even required...that just means you have a douche/troll in your Alliance trying to instigate.

I'm not going all "warmongerer" here. I'm just stating how I feel. Shining has feelings, too.

EDIT: If you blame me, you have to blame [CMSZ].
  • I blame shining
  • I blame shining
  • I blame shining
  • I blame shining