Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I found the Probe Farmer & Multis

edited November 2014 in General
So here are the news:

Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently attacked by remote probes. 2,923 energy was destroyed by a suicide attack. Our FDC has succeeded in decrypting the probes origin and mission:
Origin: Sand Snake (1:16)
Mission: Suicide Attack
Probes Sent: 10 (Lost: 10)
November 7, 07:59:37 Forces from Sand Snake (1:16) have invaded our kingdom. Although our defenses were brave, we regret to inform you that they were unsuccessful in holding back the opposition.
We have lost 314 planets, 1 platinum, 3,719 civilians, 0 energy, and 196 honor.
Our military has lost: 48 soldiers, 0 laser troopers, 1,881 laser dragoons, and 214 tanks.
November 7, 08:06:41 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Danj (1:16)
November 7, 08:06:44 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes. Our FDC has succeeded in decrypting the probes origin and mission:
Origin: Danj (1:16)
Mission: Spy on Kingdom
Probes Sent: 1 (Lost: 1)
November 7, 08:20:21 Forces from Exterminate (1:15) have invaded our kingdom. Our defenses were brave and they were successful holding back the opposition.
Our military has lost: 44 soldiers, 0 laser troopers, 1,642 laser dragoons, and 183 tanks.
November 7, 08:21:13 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently attacked by remote probes. 3,260 energy was destroyed by a suicide attack.
November 7, 08:21:18 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently attacked by remote probes. 3,170 energy was destroyed by a suicide attack.
November 7, 08:21:24 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently attacked by remote probes. 3,040 energy was destroyed by a suicide attack.
November 7, 08:23:48 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Sand Snake (1:16)
November 7, 08:23:53 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Danj (1:16)
November 7, 08:23:55 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes.
November 7, 08:25:19 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Danj (1:16)
November 7, 08:25:25 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently attacked by remote probes. 661 energy was destroyed by a suicide attack. Our FDC has succeeded in decrypting the probes origin and mission:
Probes Sent: 100 (Lost: 100)
November 7, 08:52:00 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Saiyans Empire (1:16)
November 7, 08:52:02 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Saiyans Empire (1:16) Our FDC has succeeded in decrypting the probes origin and mission:
Origin: Saiyans Empire (1:16)
Mission: Spy on Military
November 7, 08:52:04 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Saiyans Empire (1:16) Our FDC has succeeded in decrypting the probes origin and mission:
Origin: Saiyans Empire (1:16)
November 7, 08:52:08 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Saiyans Empire (1:16)
November 7, 08:52:13 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Saiyans Empire (1:16)
November 7, 08:52:15 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes.
November 7, 09:00:49 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently attacked by remote probes. 4,850 energy was destroyed by a suicide attack.
November 7, 09:01:16 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently attacked by remote probes. 4,790 energy was destroyed by a suicide attack.
November 7, 09:02:23 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently attacked by remote probes. 1,750 energy was destroyed by a suicide attack.
November 7, 09:03:13 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently attacked by remote probes. 4,740 energy was destroyed by a suicide attack.
November 7, 09:03:36 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently attacked by remote probes. 4,680 energy was destroyed by a suicide attack.
November 7, 09:03:46 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently attacked by remote probes. 1,562 energy was destroyed by a suicide attack.
November 7, 09:03:54 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently attacked by remote probes. 0 energy was destroyed by a suicide attack. Our FDC has succeeded in decrypting the probes origin and mission:
Origin: Full Job (1:16)
Probes Sent: 5 (Lost: 5)
November 7, 09:03:55 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently attacked by remote probes. 0 energy was destroyed by a suicide attack. Our FDC has succeeded in decrypting the probes origin and mission:
Origin: Full Job (1:16)
Probes Sent: 5 (Lost: 5)
November 7, 09:04:38 Forces from Full Job (1:16) have invaded our kingdom. Although our defenses were brave, we regret to inform you that they were unsuccessful in holding back the opposition.
We have lost 283 planets, 50 platinum, 3,107 civilians, 0 energy, and 89 honor.
Our military has lost: 4,487 militia, 30 soldiers, 0 laser troopers, 1,189 laser dragoons, and 139 tanks.
November 7, 09:14:08 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes. Our FDC has succeeded in decrypting the probes origin and mission:
Probes Sent: 10 (Lost: 7)
November 7, 09:14:12 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes.
November 7, 09:21:00 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Echo (1:7) Our FDC has succeeded in decrypting the probes origin and mission:
Origin: Echo (1:7)
Mission: Spy on Kingdom
November 7, 09:21:11 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Echo (1:7)
November 7, 09:21:13 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Echo (1:7)
November 7, 09:21:15 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes.
November 7, 09:21:46 Forces from Echo (1:7) have invaded our kingdom. Although our defenses were brave, we regret to inform you that they were unsuccessful in holding back the opposition.
We have lost 242 planets, 42 platinum, 2,230 civilians, 0 energy, and 170 honor.
Our military has lost: 2,963 militia, 29 soldiers, 0 laser troopers, 1,089 laser dragoons, and 139 tanks.
November 7, 09:21:46 Our kingdom entered trouble mode. We can now receive up to 116510 points of aid for 12 hours.

Comments

• and dwhat your saying is that all of those are multis?
  • Hi japanese convenient store
  • Remember u hit sand snake first
  • Convenient that you left out the full story.

November 7, 06:56:27 Our brave kingdom 7Eleven (2:8) attacked Sand Snake (1:16) and conquered 183 planets.
    November 7, 07:59:37 Our kingdom 7Eleven (2:8) bravely defended against Sand Snake (1:16) and lost 314 planets.
    November 7, 08:20:21 Our kingdom 7Eleven (2:8) bravely defended against Exterminate (1:15) and was victorious.
    November 7, 08:20:54 Our brave kingdom Keldon (2:8) attacked Don Draper (1:9) and conquered 30 planets.
    November 7, 09:04:38 Our kingdom 7Eleven (2:8) bravely defended against Full Job (1:16) and lost 283 planets.
    November 7, 09:21:46 Our kingdom 7Eleven (2:8) has entered trouble mode. Aid will be accepted for 12 hours
    November 7, 09:21:46 Our kingdom 7Eleven (2:8) bravely defended against Echo (1:7) and lost 242 planets.
  • i'm zaosoul, my kd is 7Eleven 2,8.

I've long suspected Echo, Sandsnake are multis. different from the ones u guys killed early game. These are smarter multis. Anyhow, lately there's been plenty of probe suicides going on, and there's a bunch of these DW with shitty defence and crazy offence logging at the same time, which are multi accounts to ruin ppl's game. I caught sandsnake suiciding its probes on me.

Before the suicide, i had 3.1k lands, 19.3k lds, 2.3k tanks, and 19.5k ds.

I post this here now before i get ganged raped, by Echo, Sand Snake & co. so that you will know who enjoys the suicide probe attack. They have been doing that to me all day long, and when i decided to hit SandSnake, as i've suspected it's him, that's when i know he's actually just one of the multi kds behind it. Who's the owner i've no idea. but sector 1:16 is not right, something about that sector.

If i survive till my wls come back, i will definitely aim at sandsnake, echo & co. they are currently suiciding probes on me everyhour to ensure i am powerless. don't mind losing my kd, tried to rebuild since the last time around i got raped by the same two kds, but i hope u guys will join in to fight clear out the multis in 1:16.

The accusation of Bacon holding up the multis are not true. The multis are in LumberJack. I can't entirely prove it, but they are.
  • Echo & Sand snake are multis. who's the owner of these two accounts? They are surely friends, I've waited till i caught sand snake. Hence i hit him, I deliberately hit sand snake because echo & sand snake rapes together.
  • edited November 2014
    I hit sandsnake for a reason. why else will i send 18k goons blind hit on him. who's only 1800+lands? i can easily grab for more. The reason is because sandsnake is not legit and is a multi. When my sector mate got raped earlier in the game, it was sandsnake logging in and hitting and then echo doing the same. today they've done the same again. sand snake is one of those kds made by someone, and maintained by someone to just mass goons DW. they don't research, they don't actually build a kd. they have quite a lot of probes, to be a probe farm. i'm jus saying look into it, nobody suicides ur probes to make u powerless for no reason. and they aren't just doing it to me, but to most kds.

suiciding probes don't make him a multi. I just know it because, the KD above echo 1:7, Deathtoll, he farmed off Omni right out of newbie. OmniSK was in my sector 2,8, because the delay in newbie and that 24hour lapse made his kd screw up in defence and he got hit pretty badly when he started out. later on he suicided and deathtoll with the same IP farmed him off. ask the fenris SL of 1:7. i forwarded the evidence to Fenris.

Echo is Deathtoll's sector groupmate.
  • daniel, do yourself a favor and give up on this game, and have your friends quit too
  • i'm not whining about being raped, it's alright. This is the 2nd time in the game i've bee n raped. I just got back to the game after 5yrs away, it's just a game. but before my kd goes to ground as i'm powerless everyhour and being hit 5x already, i am just asking you guys to look into it. if i'm nw whoring, i will hit another 3k+ land kd, not a 1800land sandsnake. I actually have almost 20k lds and 2.5k tanks, it's not pathetic defence for a DW kd. not just an average anti turtle with 20kgoons smashing ppl.

i actually keep the SoM and don't share it when i hit, and formally apologise for the hit with manners. i'm not a d1ck. i play for fun. not out to ruin ppl's game. only mistake i did was to hit an almost suicider oceanic kd twice, as he was almost suicided, and that led him on to quit. he's from twilight. that's i'm sorry for the lad.

but just think why would i deliberately hit an easy 1800land in sand snake with 18000goons, when i am very sure it takes only half of it to break him. Please give a benefit of a doubt, that's all i ask. i've got nothing to benefit from it. just promise, u will at least look into it.

• They are all UA.

case closed.
  • i agree with daniel, those actions are pretty fuckin gay.
  • edited November 2014
    This is one stupid thread. So, alliancemates coordinating to get a guy powerless now makes them multies? You're a winner =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =))
  • not multies but just fuckin annoying players, abusing a bug.
  • who's this UA?

the only UA i know is lt/mg. but they actually build good kds. r filled with good players who actually are top 10 like. even xtfx was formed by nw whores to try to fight them, with ftb, secretland, newbiemode, lance and yet all the top players can't match the lt/mg guys.

whoever this UA is, they do resort to cheap tactics. especially early in the game, any one can pick a DW with 95% discount on offence and play all res with little scientist and ruin ppl's game. and not sure how the suicide probes work, but it's definitely been exploited as well.
  • it's not the subsequent powerless i'm talking about, it's before i hit sand snake, he's been making me powerless. that's why i hit him. other guys are involved as well, i mean kds. not sure if they are multis. this is all pre-grabbing him.

u guys raping me, is fine. it's done.
  • edited November 2014
    chances are its meadows walls zamerano and whoever butthumps them

meadows used one of eddy's accs, when eddy got a msg from the account being used, he got a msg from it, which the only person to actually know of the account and that was still actively playing, lo and behold meadows. the kd was associated to multies

this was a few rounds ago, so chances are its them
  • =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =))

Multi? Nope!!!
  • This rd is easy to suicide probes bc bcart fucked up the script somewhere along the lines... you got a shitty deal BUT you have a massive offense which obviously makes you a threat... gl zao
  • I know Danj is real.
  • chances are its meadows walls zamerano and whoever butthumps them

meadows used one of eddy's accs, when eddy got a msg from the account being used, he got a msg from it, which the only person to actually know of the account and that was still actively playing, lo and behold meadows. the kd was associated to multies

Why is my name thrown in there... I've never multi'd or done any of that crap.

• He hit sector mate and we were curious about his som

Guilty by grouping, I think.

I'm not in a group with them, try again

• Not in 1:19?

Bwahahaha are you trying to convince us or lying to yourself? Bwahahahahaha

:))
  • y u scrwd i sid ur nm
  • edited November 2014
    chances are its meadows walls zamerano and whoever butthumps them

That's gotta be one of the most retarded posts I've ever read on SK. What annoys me most about this game these days is that the people trying to kill you can't put forth even the slightest bit of intelligence for a story or propaganda. They can do math sure, but it's all downhill from there.
  • mustve brought a tear to your eye