Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Latest Multi Destruction?

edited November 2014 in General
All the multis just logged in. Anyone get hit?

Comments

• Yea, omg!
  • Yes. Im getting multi'd lol. So much for BC being immune...
  • Although... why would the multis go after me? The only people Ive pissed off are in my sector.... hmmm.
  • unfortunately Pie, I would say that if the multis are hitting you it's personal.
  • Sektor is in your sector..
  • Thats what it would seem. But the only issue here is that im the one with a personal issue with pie because he hitting a sectormate over and over for his own mistake. Ive been sleeping 7 hours and just woke up to this.

I revealed my kds identity to Walls just 12 hours ago, in turn likely his group base know Im Sektor 1:10. Now Pie gets raped. Why would I so obviously use multis to my cause when I have friends at my disposal and Its very clear Im the one with the issue.

• Barricade mad... multis hit me... very coincidental.
  • Sektor is in your sector..
    I see what you did there!
    Are you saying that those lines of thought intersekt?
    because this sounds like how we said it was BC, but then it was not enough proof
    because this sounds like how we said it was BC, but then it was not enough proof
    I never disagreed, but think about it... I caused problems to 1:10 and then I get multi'd.
  • Allright I admit, it was me kt me plox
  • They needed a sacrifice to show that the multis hit their alliance and they chose pie lol. I think its hilarious that people claiming to not care about the round but tick hitting at 0400:00. You obviously care a great deal to drop everything and catch that newb at 4am on the dot.
  • They needed a sacrifice to show that the multis hit their alliance and they chose pie lol. I think its hilarious that people claiming to not care about the round but tick hitting at 0400:00. You obviously care a great deal to drop everything and catch that newb at 4am on the dot.

YEA! everyone lives in the same timezone and you all should totally not tickhit cus that means you care a whole lot about the game you bunch of nerds!

YEA! everyone lives in the same timezone and you all should totally not tickhit cus that means you care a whole lot about the game you bunch of nerds!
    lol every loser claims that tick hitting is no trouble at all but when you think about it you have a reminder to let you know when people are leaving newb. So you live life with it in your head what time you need to get on SK to get that 25 land but the kicker is these are the people claiming to not care about SK anymore. Moral of the story is tick hitters are losers who care too much about a game that will be gone in 2years tops and when the site dies archived scores die with it.
  • where is puppy i want to hit him

lol every loser claims that tick hitting is no trouble at all but when you think about it you have a reminder to let you know when people are leaving newb. So you live life with it in your head what time you need to get on SK to get that 25 land but the kicker is these are the people claiming to not care about SK anymore. Moral of the story is tick hitters are losers who care too much about a game that will be gone in 2years tops and when the site dies archived scores die with it.
    Wat. No idea who you are but this post is enough for me to know you're shit and semi-retarded.

>login to sk
    >guess which newb is next, spend 1-2minutes finding the right one
    >hit at 00:00
    >log off and repeat process in 18hrs

That took about as much time to type as it does to tickhit
    This post is interesting because this is also a thought that went thru my head when I read this thread. Pie's kingdom was hit multiple times already after he suicided, I doubt he has much care for it since. He is clearly connected to BC leadership as Walls has already said he is VAL. What is to stop them from having the multis hit him now to try and misdirect the blame on someone els?

Wat. No idea who you are but this post is enough for me to know you're shit and semi-retarded.

>login to sk
    >guess which newb is next, spend 1-2minutes finding the right one
    >hit at 00:00
    >log off and repeat process in 18hrs

That took about as much time to type as it does to tickhit
    You're missing the point. Logging in at scheduled times cancelling real life to tick hit means SK is top3 most important things in your life. Unless every 18hours you already doing nothing with no plans. I'm not great because im not active this round but I dont give a fuck about this game 10 years ago I did.
  • Was an estimation, I usually login once in te am and once in the pm. If I have wls I follow that two minute guide. It's nt hard at all to half ass it.
  • Was an estimation, I usually login once in te am and once in the pm. If I have wls I follow that two minute guide. It's nt hard at all to half ass it.
    To see KD IDs you need to be on an actual PC? SK is on cellphone game status now.
  • I do it from my iphone
  • I logged on about 100 times a day last round. Do I win?
  • Walls straight up asked me if I wanted him to do anything about my sector mates who hit me. I told him no, they will get whats coming to them and our alliance didnt need to worry about it. At that time I started hitting an AT, Mirhayuzi, because hey, he was suicided and suicides are free land. 15k goons (75000 of pts) 6k lts (24000 def pts) w/o DW bonus. That pissed off 1:10... Barricade mainly, and boom... multis. Thete is no doubt un my mind that Sektor 1:10 aka #1 KD aka Barricade is behind the multis, either directly or he knows who they are... why wouldnt the #1 guy get multi'd instead of the guy he is pissed at...?