Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BaconCookies

edited November 2014 in General
So immune to the multi rapes.

Not surprised that as the highest non-baconcookie member I am the next victim of the multis.

Anyone whoever asks "why is starkingdoms dead" really just has to look at this round as an example. A whole slew of new and returning people join up and are promptly reminded of why they quit this game in the first place. Good job multi-man you have successfully beat a dead horse.

Comments

• edited November 2014
    Yup. Bacon just an alliance full of people who condone cheating. And cheat.
  • Maybe that's wat the multi man wants you to believe
  • Yeah well BaconCookies doesn't have to have a NAP with Mafakz aka the multi alliance.
  • If anyone cares, these multis have the most land:

November 3, 16:34:45 no youre a cheater (2:8) Spy on Military 1,000 171 The probes have come back with a report that is 100% accurate:

Home Leader War Leader #1 War Leader #2 War Leader #3 War Leader #4
    Status AVAILABLE (0) UNAVAILABLE (16) UNAVAILABLE (10) UNAVAILABLE (4) AVAILABLE (0)
    Soldiers 608 0 0 0 0
    Troopers 0 0 0 0 0
    Dragoons 0 905 905 906 0
    Laser Troopers 0 0 0 0 0
    Tanks 842 77 78 78 0

November 3, 16:33:07 Tony Da Tiger (2:8) Spy on Military 2,000 359 The probes have come back with a report that is 100% accurate:

Status AVAILABLE (0) UNAVAILABLE (16) UNAVAILABLE (10) UNAVAILABLE (4) AVAILABLE (0)
    Soldiers 622 0 0 0 0
    Troopers 0 0 0 0 0
    Dragoons 9 884 884 885 0
    Laser Troopers 0 0 0 0 0
    Tanks 94 369 370 370 0

November 3, 16:35:37 Del Taco (2:6) Spy on Military 1,000 134 The probes have come back with a report that is 100% accurate:

Status AVAILABLE (0) UNAVAILABLE (16) UNAVAILABLE (11) UNAVAILABLE (7) UNAVAILABLE (3)
    Soldiers 412 0 0 0 0
    Troopers 0 0 0 0 0
    Dragoons 7 566 566 566 567
    Laser Troopers 0 0 0 0 0
    Tanks 78 254 255 255 255
  • How many multis do we have left?
  • Not enough.
  • So just enough then?
  • 20 multis left. Combined strength of 1,145,385 NW
  • Uni vs BaconCookies. 100$ says multis would drop Bacons KTs. Bottom line is if we keep letting BaconCookies multi rape us they will become too big to even fight. Will take like 40KDs with 30k+ probes each to get 1 KD powerless so ALs talk it over about beating down Bacons top KDs since the multis wont touch them before its too late.
  • Uni vs BaconCookies. 100$ says multis would drop Bacons KTs. Bottom line is if we keep letting BaconCookies multi rape us they will become too big to even fight. Will take like 40KDs with 30k+ probes each to get 1 KD powerless so ALs talk it over about beating down Bacons top KDs since the multis wont touch them before its too late.
    2 weeks from now someone else will suggest this lol
  • Better idea everyone declare on BaconCookies and nap each other until all multis are deleted. Man we have some pansies ALing nowadays... Every round they just bend over and take it
  • edited November 2014
    I pointed this out in 2 other threads in the past few days. Finally someone is getting the idea.
  • I said this the first day out of newb problem is people care more about their KD than the good of the game. Its so obvious the multis benefiting BaconCookies by clearing out top KDs that are in other alliances and leadership. Twilight Fenris and Lumber needs to NAP and start killing top KDs the multis wont for obvious reasons. That needs to go on until all multis are deleted by the owner in BaconCookies. Or you can keep KTing multis that he can just make more of while BaconCookies top KDs grow untouched. If that happens this round will be a farmfest in a week.
  • can i just have a bacon cookie?
  • i like bacon and cookies

change the name of the alliance then i might reconsider
  • While I agree, multis are definitely killing the game, but it's shit like this that's killed it for me:

November 3, 16:46:15 Our brave kingdom C (1:4) attacked Impiessible (1:10) and conquered 246 planets.
    November 3, 16:47:50 Our kingdom C (1:4) bravely defended against Amalaria (1:7) and lost 151 planets.
    November 3, 16:47:55 Our kingdom C (1:4) bravely defended against Amalaria (1:7) and lost 129 planets.
    November 3, 16:47:57 Our kingdom C (1:4) bravely defended against Amalaria (1:7) and lost 111 planets.

I mean, really? To me, the point of this game is to build your own KD, make it strong, and then forcibly take other people's land. How can you honestly feel a sense of accomplishment in gaining free land like that? I don't care if you're a multi hitting your own multi or a friend hitting another friend (clearly C did one of the two) or just some lucky person who had WL's when a noob suicided, but to feel the need to cheat/gain such an unfair advantage in an online computer game with less than 200 people, even if it gets you to rank 1 in NW or land at some point...I just can't seem to understand the joy in that.

Shoot, the same thing can be said about multis. Knowing that you wrongfully "beat" someone unfairly who is clearly better than you at something (in this case, taking down top players with multis), where is the sense of joy in that? It's like beating the Broncos in the Super Bowl after you used some fat dude who never plays to break Peyton Mannings neck from a cheap shot...it's not like you beat the Broncos, you cheated to gain a "victory."

At any rate, there are a bunch of reasons why I've seen this games player-base continuously decline. It's not multis or farmers, it's better categorized as a few people (hell, maybe even just one person?) with absolutely no life who cheat to gain an advantage on such a small GAME. I really feel sorry for people like that.

#rantover
  • just thought id point out, im kting about 2 multis a day so that my kds stay alive even though that majority of the premi groups that were in my alliance got fucked up. And people have lost interest due to it.
  • If LJ would drop the nap with bacon i would be happy to share some of my goons.
  • Now that we established it's someone in baconcookies. Let's ask ourselves two questions to try and identify the culprit.

Which group of players within would benefit most on a alliance, as well as kingdom level by multi raping top kingdoms in opposing alliances?

Does anyone within the alliance have a history of multi raping kingdoms to this extent in the past?
  • Now that we established it's someone in baconcookies. Let's ask ourselves two questions to try and identify the culprit.

Which group of players within would benefit most on a alliance, as well as kingdom level by multi raping top kingdoms in opposing alliances?

Does anyone within the alliance have a history of multi raping kingdoms to this extent in the past?
    I lol'd.

The thing is, the lack of interest makes this topic irrelevant, knowing the owner doesn't change much.
  • can someone tell me the owner then
  • it's me i learned how to html during summer break.

I lol'd.

The thing is, the lack of interest makes this topic irrelevant, knowing the owner doesn't change much.
    True. Like I said in another thread, the favor is far to stacked for the multi leader. They've pretty much accomplished what they set out to do. People take way to long to catch on. One thing is for sure tho, if I was running an alliance we'd be at war right now. Since I'm not all I can do is make preparations for the future. On the other hand you can't really blame fenris. They haven't been around in such a long time, they don't know who does what around here.
  • edited November 2014
    Now that we established it's someone in baconcookies. Let's ask ourselves two questions to try and identify the culprit.

I lol'd.

True. Like I said in another thread, the favor is far to stacked for the multi leader. They've pretty much accomplished what they set out to do. People take way to long to catch on. One thing is for sure tho, if I was running an alliance we'd be at war right now. Since I'm not all I can do is make preparations for the future. On the other hand you can't really blame fenris. They haven't been around in such a long time, they don't know who does what around here.
    Rob!!! Have my babies?

Its pie

Its pie
    You are worse than herpes
  • Yeah well BaconCookies doesn't have to have a NAP with Mafakz aka the multi alliance.
    mafakz is fucking miltu, i'm pretty sure.
  • Its the Killer Rabbits.

Meadows who are you playing this round as your main kd?