Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Nice Farming Bra! (Round 2)

edited October 2014 in General
October 29, 11:19:36 Our kingdom I like Rolls (2:5) bravely defended against Buddha Monk (1:20) and lost 45 planets.
October 29, 11:27:26 Our kingdom I like Rolls (2:5) bravely defended against Shining Star (1:20) and lost 38 planets.
October 29, 11:28:08 Our kingdom I like Rolls (2:5) has entered trouble mode. Aid will be accepted for 12 hours
October 29, 11:28:08 Our kingdom I like Rolls (2:5) bravely defended against Shining Star (1:20) and lost 33 planets.
October 29, 11:28:42 Our kingdom I like Rolls (2:5) bravely defended against Shining Star (1:20) and lost 28 planets.
October 29, 11:28:53 Our kingdom I like Rolls (2:5) bravely defended against Shining Star (1:20) and lost 24 planets.

Comments

• oh god shining hahaha what have you done

Any som or sok on i like rolls? looks like a farm he must of just exited?
  • Incorrect, his kingdom ID is 401. He exited right at newbie end this morning.
  • interesting, must of disbanded.

SHINING YOU GOT SOME SPLAININGTO DO
  • @sped this kd is beign hit liek this because they are AT see the som below...not farming just killing of an AT

We lost a total of 79 probes in this mission.
    Report: The probes have come back with a report that is 100% accurate:

Name: Sir Sushi

Planets: 283
    Networth: 33,193
    Honor: 1,158
    Platinum: 8,084
    Power: 10,374
    Population: 7,280

MA Protection: 25%
    Planet Type: Desert Wasteland

Soldiers: 17
    Troopers: 0
    Dragoons: 1,286
    Fighters: 0
    Laser Troopers: 0

Tanks: 73
    Scientists: Unknown
    Probes: Unknown
  • BURN THE WITCH
  • October 28, 22:25:57Forces from I like Rolls (2:5) have invaded our kingdom. Although our defenses were brave, we regret to inform you that they were unsuccessful holding back the opposition.
    We have lost 41 planets, 72 platinum, 572 civilians, 5,883 energy, and 124 honor.
    Our military has lost: 84 soldiers, 10 laser troopers, and 40 tanks.

Was posted in AF was why someone got SOK in the first place... SOK was posted in AF...
  • 2:5 I like rolls - free land basically

Planets: 451
    Networth: 47,218
    Honor: 1,324
    Platinum: 12,953
    Power: 28,000
    Population: 11,665

MA Protection: 0%

Tanks: 113

this was posted in our AF. I was told to grab so I did
  • oh shining star isn't shining

That makes me sad

@Shining why did you get my hops up bro
  • Why wouldn't we grab an anti-turtle that is rolling alliance mates?
  • edited October 2014
    October 28, 22:25:57Forces from I like Rolls (2:5) have invaded our kingdom. Although our defenses were brave, we regret to inform you that they were unsuccessful holding back the opposition.
    We have lost 41 planets, 72 platinum, 572 civilians, 5,883 energy, and 124 honor.

Was posted in AF was why someone got SOK in the first place... SOK was posted in AF...
    Sok obviously wasn't posted in AFs. Are you telling me a KD with 113 tanks would have gone unhit for 12+ hours if his SOK was posted?
  • I used Shining Star many years ago when I led Twilight and FORGE and Epic and in Legacy I switched to Wicked Desire
  • There was a shining star about 12 years ago so that confuses everyone wicked

• Sok obviously wasn't posted in AFs. Are you telling me a KD with 113 tanks would have gone unhit for 12+ hours if his SOK was posted?

Ya... You try getting a SOK with these messed up probes :-)

The guy that got hit was still pursuing it and posting in AF and chat... since no one had got SOK yet, I kept trying until I got it.

• October 28, 22:25:57Forces from I like Rolls (2:5) have invaded our kingdom. Although our defenses were brave, we regret to inform you that they were unsuccessful holding back the opposition.

Sok obviously wasn't posted in AFs. Are you telling me a KD with 113 tanks would have gone unhit for 12+ hours if his SOK was posted?
    Just use your multies to lose yet another rd :)
  • No one got a SOK for 12+ hours. Yes, thats correct. Several people lost all their probes trying. What a shocker, eh? The victim was persistent and kept asking about it until someone was able to get a SOK. Its pretty straightforward.
    I was shining star 12 years ago

Good one, so original.
  • Posted on October 29, 11:20:15
    2:5 I like rolls - free land basically

Planets: 451
    Networth: 47,218
    Honor: 1,324
    Platinum: 12,953
    Power: 28,000
    Population: 11,665

MA Protection: 0%

Tanks: 113

I believe people can change. But only for the worse :-)

( Return to Topic Directory ) Page 1

Post a reply
    (BBCode accepted)

Copyright - © 2000-2014 - BSG Online Games ( Game Help )

sok was posted in forums and I was told to grab in alliance chat so i did
    I was shining star 12 years ago
    Mary was like 50 or something.....?!
  • I would have hit...if it wasn't for this annoying as fck black hole....
  • Cory, stop being rude
  • edited October 2014
    October 28, 22:25:57Forces from I like Rolls (2:5) have invaded our kingdom. Although our defenses were brave, we regret to inform you that they were unsuccessful holding back the opposition.

With what WLs? Everyone sends out WLs to hit Inacs... SoKs are really hard to get right now. Didn't see one myself until 10 am SK time this morning.

Not that any of that matters... he's still AT and hit an alliancemate right out of newbie.

Why is this even a thread?
  • There's another Shining? O shit. I'm out.

Also, I was Shining Light 12 years ago ._.

Damn @Damdred so quick to kill me xD

• Why is this even a thread?
    Blatant farming is blatant, that's why.
  • I'll shine your light, Magie.

EXTRA bright.
  • He hit an alliance mate - logic 1:3, it was posted in AFs because he thought it was war abuse at first. It wasn't but he still wanted a retal. Buddha Monk got the SoK, and posted it as an AT because he had 113 tanks at home and something like 1300 goons. I sent a sector message letting everyone know with the SoK. Shining quad tapped him. No farming here just free land.
  • U guys are forgetting the most important part. He got more land than me so he cheats.

Good one, so original.
    Says the shitty pussy who's posting the SAME threads every rd... you suck bitch stfu
  • Two rounds means every round?

Cool.
  • U guys are forgetting the most important part. He got more land than me so he cheats.