Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

how great am I?

edited October 2014 in General
Just wondering..

Comments

• mm top 80
  • If everyone else gets KTd and successfully turtle?
  • wow 79 multis? hacker
  • Remember I play low nw units. So I'll never be top 10.
  • If you turtle, hit inactives and keep to yourself, you could probably finish at least Top 20.

Last round, taking into account that:

- I started around 10 days late as Terra Form
    - Explored most of the round and only hit inactives
    - Got bashed 3x early on so stopped hitting anyone for a while and just explored
    - Started hitting KT's for around 10-20 land per hit
    - Only started making big hits a week before end of round

I ranked 11th for land and 13th for Networth 2 hours before end of round until some pussy suicided on me and pushed me to 14th. It's really not that hard to do.
  • This is hazza we are talking about.

He quit Gears of Conquest because he was getting rolled by the pokemon bots.
  • If everyone else gets KTd and successfully turtle?

HAHAHAHAHAHAH great quote
  • edited October 2014
    how did that get skipped over he roasted himself lol

hazza can you do my hof?
  • If you turtle, hit inactives and keep to yourself, you could probably finish at least Top 20.

- Got bashed 3x early on so stopped hitting anyone for a while and just explored

I ranked 11th for land and 13th for Networth 2 hours before end of round until some pussy suicided on me and pushed me to 14th. It's really not that hard to do.
    were you in NA??? b/c if you act like not taking rolling hits from the massively one sided top alliance is not a factor, your insane.

• hazza has played the same kingdom build every single round on both servers for years without realizing it's terrible. that has to count for something

were you in NA??? b/c if you act like not taking rolling hits from the massively one sided top alliance is not a factor, your insane.

i think he was napped LOL.
  • I wasn't.
    k. just checking

well done, your better than me
  • He was too!!
  • hazza has played the same kingdom build every single round on both servers for years without realizing it's terrible. that has to count for something
    Making 400-500k NW a day with goons/LDs is terrible.. (On s2) last 10 days that why.. Its a growth strat which needs mostly growth.

I have no real start, just Max explore, build loads of soldiers, train into goons and LDs..
  • Actually, have had a million nw gain a day with goons/LDs
  • Pretty grat hazza, pretty great.