Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

s1: Return of the bots!

Comments

• Im still pretty sure its someone trolling. Like flazers alias
  • Well I'd facepalm pretty hard if someone was really going through with having 2 accounts and siring up trouble. That's beyond pathetic.
  • well, I think neg may be the MOST consistent player, whether it be a great player or crappy player, he doesn't falter from his ways LOL
  • He hasnt posted where his kds are so he either cares a lot about his rank or hes just someone with an alias :-p
  • Well I'd facepalm pretty hard if someone was really going through with having 2 accounts and siring up trouble. That's beyond pathetic.
    Exactly, there is a limit, and if crossed the "trolling" just becomes "pathetic and sad"

I dont know what would be worse, if he is actually like he is, or if someone is putting this much time and effort into a troll attempt.

• i've thought its someone well known for some time, just no idea who lol
  • Return to topic pls :)
  • How can he not be a troll? He's had 2 alliases before 'pos' and 'neg' and when people actually thought they were 2 different people he might have found it funny to just continue with it.
  • That might get me, cause I read 'pos' as "piece of shit."
  • That might get me, cause I read 'pos' as "piece of shit."
    I always saw it as Positive and Negative. Obviously the kid has bipolar issues.
  • Nah piece of shit for me as well.
  • Nah piece of shit for me as well.
  • edited January 2012
    The fact that NO ONE even likes neg is hilarious. He has like negative credibility its great.
    The less credibility someone has with the retards around here the more I like them. I'm a fan of Neg. I also recognize that a lot of what he says is accurate. He makes a lot of sense I can understand why you guys hate him. It's always been popular to discredit people that you can't train around here, and I don't see anyone putting a muzzle on him anytime soon.
  • I'm sure he loves all the attention anyway.

It's what he has been seeking.
  • Props to Persona for making this thread too. I'm sure he burned some bridges creating it.
  • Props to Persona for making this thread too. I'm sure he burned some bridges creating it.
    lol.....

Danks mind works in mysterious ways. too many class As maybe?
  • these accouts are for seeka. its up again and available to everyone. no point in waisting your time and killing these inactive accounts.
  • Sadly people kept messaging my kd this round asking if I was neg. :/

Im pretty sure his kd was some DW that got rolled out pretty early though I remember him saying something about it in the PFs....Anyway

hihaters > neg
  • Sadly people kept messaging my kd this round asking if I was neg. :/

Im pretty sure his kd was some DW that got rolled out pretty early though I remember him saying something about it in the PFs....Anyway

hihaters > neg
  • Not so inactive accounts there kesha, they are logging in nearly hourly.
  • they need to login hourly to take the scans hourly. derp derp
  • Danks mind works in mysterious ways. too many class As maybe?
    There you go making crap up again. I can't ever remember going to jail, court, or anything else in violation of the law. I did however receive a lot of A's in school.

There you go making crap up again. I can't ever remember going to jail, court, or anything else in violation of the law. I did however receive a lot of A's in school.

And eat alot of E's by the looks of it
  • ^mmmmmmmmmm Eeeeeeeee!!!!

And eat alot of E's by the looks of it

Oh shit thats the best comeback on this entire forum LOL gonna use that shit in the future if anyone boasts about their A grades lol.
  • The fact that NO ONE even likes neg is hilarious. He has like negative credibility its great.
    The less credibility someone has with the retards around here the more I like them. I'm a fan of Neg. I also recognize that a lot of what he says is accurate. He makes a lot of sense I can understand why you guys hate him. It's always been popular to discredit people that you can't train around here, and I don't see anyone putting a muzzle on him anytime soon.
    I can't say that I'm a fan of Neg (nor do I dislike him - I'm indifferent), but I agree with the rest of Dank's post.
  • I agree with dank
  • Kesha has started to create multies, all DWs and they are growing. Im counting 13 so far, sure more are to come.