Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Powerbomb]+[Delerium] VS [NightAngels] + [SlingPie]

Comments

• I died days ago lolololol
  • SKPD is the shit.
  • After any war settles down. You are going to get farmed after. Even if you help the winning alliance. Fact.
  • edited September 2014
    I already got farmed before the war, in fact PB was first to break me!

Its just a game :P
  • After any war settles down. You are going to get farmed after. Even if you help the winning alliance. Fact.
    not if the winning alliance is unhappyoctopus. those guys rock.
  • Thanks NA for kting me.. it make me feel special B-) B-) B-) hehe
  • All these no english speaking multis are annoying as fuck. Ching chong cheating Chinese bastards.
  • i think they're malaysian.
  • CcccB Nice abbrev for a small cock.
  • All these no english speaking multis are annoying as fuck. Ching chong cheating Chinese bastards.
    multies?? hey, i'm legit player tho.. more legit than u i think... haha

This was by far the most homosexual comment ever made. What the hell does cat eating chinks cheating have to do with cocks?
  • edited September 2014
    Who is Del AL? I want to congratulate him on creating one of the shittiest alliances ever created.

• Why thank you :) I am proud to be in a shitty alliance LMAO
  • i mean, they make wet wipes for that
  • Woohoo SlingPie added!
  • Easy win for NA. Let the relentless unyielding no mercy violent unstoppable farming of Powerbomb begin.
  • Looks like both sides are losing kds.
    This was by far the most homosexual comment ever made. What the hell does cat eating chinks cheating have to do with cocks?
    Lmfao
    Lmfao
    Have you gotten your wish yet? Are you dead?
  • Multis killed greg meh, i don't wish that on anyone.

why you guys killed Az while he was afking on his dw idk
  • Im still alive still top 10 still DW and NAPd with the only person who had a chance at breaking me. Victory is mine
  • There's only 2 DW's who are on right now. I wonder which you are.
  • rip dws.

im still top 10 too.

wtf kd was az
  • not one worth mentioning, this round
  • you fuckers didnt finish me...i'm very upset
  • We got dave, az, ron, sky, me in one sector and you just don't even finish off az. Like none of us even tried this round I think if we all knew we were there would of been mroe effort
  • ^ Completely agree.
  • my newbie mode was so fucked up, i felt discouraged. i did not like how this round played out, completely made my style unplayable
  • That applies to a lot of other people as well. :)

Hell, I quit in the first few hours of newbie mode before signing up again over a week later.