Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Mutiny?

2»

Comments

• Meadows you got any proof of the list being factual? I wish gogeta would post the kds that are multi waving him..
    would be useful
    Never post in the PFs but since you kindly asked:

A couple of the alliances helped clean up their sectors, which is why those below are dead.

Remaining that still greet me every morning with land to rebuild on:

dk (2:5)
    Bomberman Blue (1:20)
    Ceaserking (1:9)
    Rhino Tank (1:17)

Dead:
    Pretty Preve (2:5) (dead)
    Alexis Sanchez (1:20) (dead)
    Sky (1:18) (dead)
    Paladin XS (1:6) (dead)
    HRMIS (1:9) (dead and the only who had his panties in a bunch)
  • i'm in 1:9.. i'm sure kingdom of seal is not multi coz i know him. not sure about the others
  • edited September 2014
    You may know him...but that MY group of his had control of a bunch of multis...and still had horrible kds.

Although I guess you could be correct in saying he himself didn't have control.
  • Look a bad ass. MNC too.
  • MNCMNC
    edited September 2014
    Dont have control and only have 1 kd.. That what I'm trying to say Gogeta.. Hes not multi.. Lol.. I was replying Meadows post since she include kingdom of seal there.
  • I'm in 1.9 and it has been a fucking mess so far!
  • I blame Foucault for everything.
  • edited September 2014
    yeah, 1:9 is doing soooo poorly compared to the sectors that were beyond stacked with multies at the start and got put in the multi alliance. lets throw a pity party

;)
  • Look a bad ass. MNC too.
    Hey Man.. I'm the coolest player around here.. Lol
  • BTW my worst fears hve been realized, I now have a power position within the new mutiny
  • Start a mutiny against damred!
  • Kingdom of Seal might not be controlling the multis that are controlled by the other MY players and he may or may not be hitting the same targets that all the multis are hitting so...

Yeah.
  • Does anyone have screenshots of ip matches, or any other incriminating pictures of these people? SK or RL :P
  • edited September 2014
    IPs matching... Bwahaha before they were flushed yes... now? No
  • Ooooh you mean my multies.
    You might be a asshole but I know these multies aren't yours unless you can type in a fucked up way to show English is not your language lol
  • given last round i had like 10 huge accounts none of which matched ip ever, i don't think ip matching is a very good way to catch anyone unless they're retarded.
  • given last round i had like 10 huge accounts none of which matched ip ever, i don't think ip matching is a very good way to catch anyone unless they're retarded.
    She is right, it really isn't.
  • Cyber ghost is very easy to use for anyone wanted unlimited unique ip addresses.
    You might be a asshole but I know these multies aren't yours unless you can type in a fucked up way to show English is not your language lol
    ...an asshole...
  • BTW my worst fears hve been realized, I now have a power position within the new mutiny

ohhhhhh shitttt, whos the dumbass who put him in charge?
    ...an asshole...
    Bwahahaha
  • Meadows you got any proof of the list being factual? I wish gogeta would post the kds that are multi waving him..
    would be useful
    Bella Nova and Chong in 2:7 are definately multi's they have matching IPs and were part of the KT on The Real Deal. Proof enough? :)
  • The match Vulpes in 1:7.... plus Im suicided right now. (Im VULPES 1:7 & Im controlling the multis)
  • edited September 2014
    The match Vulpes in 1:7.... plus Im suicided right now. (Im VULPES 1:7 & Im controlling the multis)
    Dude stfu....

.....I'm Vulpes 1:7
  • got lost and farted on this thread...
  • The match Vulpes in 1:7.... plus Im suicided right now. (Im VULPES 1:7 & Im controlling the multis)
    Dude stfu....

.....I'm Vulpes 1:7
    Fuck that! You see how fat I am? Everyone knows I make fat KDs... therefore, I AM VULPES 1:7 and I control all the multis, come at me bro(s).
  • I will eat you!!!