Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

so i robbed fire n brimstone 2x

edited August 2014 in General
And in response he double bashes me..

Is this accepted behaviour in SK these days?

Comments

• yes! sadly
  • Especially if his FDC has only caught you.
  • I feel like at this point, in a round like this, everything is accepted behavior.

its all out war in the streets, if your own alliance isnt doing anything about it, i doubt anyone else has WL's to spare for the transgression :(
  • I'm in an alliance where everyone has given up or left.

Only reason we're still here is as can't leave due to a fool making 10 land war grabs.
  • lol. so i wasnt paying attention to who you were and were talking about.

1:2 was in dream, they leave, and now are farming you?

this is my first full round in about 7 years, came in half way last round and just got farmed by octo, it was awesome.

is this shit standard??
  • So wait, you robbed someone and got bashed? This is new to you?

Also, does ANYONE give a shit enough that you need to post a pf thread about it?
  • THAT wouldnt be new

what makes it messed up imo is the fact that 1:2 JUST left dream, and wasted no time in turning around to farm em like everyone else is now :D
  • didn't stop hazza from wasting no time in robbing the guy either
  • edited August 2014
    touche :D
  • You will be killed by Forge soon enough. No reason the post softening blows in PFs... especially after you robbes.
  • 1:2 is a good sector ..one bad apple doesn't mean the whole sectors bad..don't agree with bashing for robs..that's bs
  • lol. so i wasnt paying attention to who you were and were talking about.

1:2 was in dream, they leave, and now are farming you?

this is my first full round in about 7 years, came in half way last round and just got farmed by octo, it was awesome.

is this shit standard??
    Its not really that standard this round is a bit crazy about everything oging on
  • Hazza, stop complaining about shit happening too you and learn to build a fucking kingdom, you have played long enough, stop being a fucking crayon eating, window licking tard and actually build something that isnt a complete wank castle. Either that or stop complaining when you rob someone who is capable of wiping his cock on your absolute shogdit of a kingdom.
  • Any probing at all opens you up to hits... when the round is competitive most people wouldn't waste time bashing a shit player like Hazza since its a waste of WL's, but it sounds like its end-game.

Which makes me wonder why Hazza even cares, if it's endgame that means hes about rank 100-120, not gonna archive.
  • hazza was rank 32 i think but hes rank 121 now
  • I've bashed for less
  • Shoulda listened to me the first time bitches. <3
  • If you rob me I bash... but hey im.a prick :)
  • lynog never change.
  • if you big enough to rob, you are big enough to defend

if you cant build enough defense from the money you robbed, then dont take it