Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Red vs Octo

Comments

• I'm keeping my head low on this one...
  • Oh and Dream... you're next. Wrong choice of first KT. If you kill me HateTank is in charge abd we know what kind of hell he is. The only hell his momma ever raised was him!
    I like the scary -Ness of what you typed.. but I'm afraid the very last line has me scratching my head. I can only assume it's a line I've never heard before but.. the only hell his momma ever raised was him?.. the intimidation implied is all there I'm just rereading it like.. wut
  • In other words he's a hellion
  • Like I said before, sounds fun :D
    Probably feeling rebellious too, embarassed his parents still listen to Elvis
    Probably feeling rebellious too, embarassed his parents still listen to Elvis
    Zzz alright slim :-)
  • edited August 2014
    Believe Johnny Paycheck had a song where he said the only hell my momma raised was me... something like that
  • the troll i was going to post i cnat spell right now so just gooing to post this

heckle heckle
  • Is vulpes a active dreamsleep kd?
  • am not in dream... am in angryocto
  • Is vulpes a active dreamsleep kd?
    although i did just check lmao
  • Why vulpes!? Whyyyy!?
  • It's actually Forge/Red/1:4 vs DreamSleep/Octo

Forge can't handle us without 1:4
  • You are all jews.
  • ban for racism. plez.
  • It's actually Forge/Red/1:4 vs DreamSleep/Octo

Forge can't handle us without 1:4
    You can talk all the talk you want but you guys went pretty much untouched while forge n octopus took a stomping! Btw 6 mill kd named Moll in 1:13 got pkd... 0_o

• HappyOcto was Forge's sister alliance. Since the breaking they remained loyal to Forge but kind of became inactive. HappyOcto has been disbanded and recreated as AngryOcto and is now our sister alliance. They will share all future KTs with us, HoF with us and any information we have is shared between us. They are essentially us and we are essentially them. We couldn't fit 10 sectors in one alliance so we created a second one 

This is the force the uni has to face if they want to challenge us. Also sector 1:17 is part of Octo. NO HITS WHATSOEVER ON SECTOR 1:17. They are just having troubles getting in at the moment. Once 1:17 gets in they will be complete and our forces will be complete across the board. 

I'll be honest when I recreated I had no plans of taking the rest of the round serious, but I got pissed. So all the farming, bashing and pathetic players in 1:4 created this monster of an alliance and they will get what they deserve.

Dreamsleep Post.

I will just leave this right here for BloodyOats. And somestimes its best to make some good Allies. Forge has some great ones in Tiesto and all of 1:4. Honesty and Trustworthyness go along way I have found.
  • Yeah thats already been posted before. We all know of my foul deeds.
  • who actually uses their alliance forums anymore?
  • Is forge losing?
  • They're winning now that 1:4 is backing them. In all honesty this round was fun. Started off crap but got fun.
  • They're winning now that 1:4 is backing them. In all honesty this round was fun. Started off crap but got fun.
    Yeah if not for 1:4 I probably wouldn't have died as a KT.. lol. They were first at least 5 breakers before anyone else could...

• sory for offtopic but wher can i buy such this robot?

• K cuz I thought dreamsleep was winning.
  • Obviously dream is winning since they have lost 20 mil nw roughly while forge gained about 10 mil...but greg sector wins going to end up #1 alliance lol
  • ^^ doubtful? Sabotages flowing prolly gonna be a kt gonna go with a bang tho
  • ^^ doubtful? Sabotages flowing prolly gonna be a kt gonna go with a bang tho
    I think whoever is saboing you has a personal grudge, you're not posted as a KT you haven't even been mentioned in the AFs or chat.
  • Probably your sector mates