Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Red vs Octo

edited August 2014 in General
vs dream vs forge?

Comments

• Go PoopDeck!
  • Red vs Angry Dream Team.
  • Go Red Go! Go Red Go!
  • All I know is Red better get off their collective asses and follow me or risk being farm-fodder the rest of the round. Yes, I said follow me... kind of unusual I know, but just do it.
  • edited August 2014
    You keep your mouth quiet pie! Before I grab whipped cream and spoon your innards into my belly
  • why are the smaller two alliances the ones taking the ass beating in this war?
  • Forge is a great alliance.
  • Are any of my posts still there? I'm the best
  • And you were...
  • edited August 2014
    Charlie Kelley! Pie! What the heck
    Oh yeah duh! I'm a dummy I knew that.
  • Charlie Kelley! Pie! What the heck
  • Charlie Kelley?

I dont remember any kd by that name.. you sure you were in forge?
  • Charlie Kelly (1:7)

Delete

Posted on July 5, 20:38:29Define "interalliance trains"

Master of Karate, and Friendship for Everyone.
    CoryNewb

• edited August 2014
    why are the smaller two alliances the ones taking the ass beating in this war?
    Yes pie explain the fine man what you told me. It's a great logical reason. Cause dream sleep warred red.. lol and I somehow betrayed him by warring an alliance who never helped me. And I will stand by my choice. It was the right choice.
  • I don't make dream sleeps decisions contrary to popular belief
  • HappyOcto was Forge's sister alliance. Since the breaking they remained loyal to Forge but kind of became inactive. HappyOcto has been disbanded and recreated as AngryOcto and is now our sister alliance. They will share all future KTs with us, HoF with us and any information we have is shared between us. They are essentially us and we are essentially them. We couldn't fit 10 sectors in one alliance so we created a second one :P

This is the force the uni has to face if they want to challenge us. Also sector 1:17 is part of Octo. NO HITS WHATSOEVER ON SECTOR 1:17. They are just having troubles getting in at the moment. Once 1:17 gets in they will be complete and our forces will be complete across the board. 

I'll be honest when I recreated I had no plans of taking the rest of the round serious, but I got pissed. So all the farming, bashing and pathetic players in 1:4 created this monster of an alliance and they will get what they deserve.

Dreamsleep Post.

Common sense says after Red its Forge with a 2vs1 in numbers and NW. I have help vs Angry so Im destroying them before Red and I go after Dream. Its pretty simple to follow. And its pretty shitty of Octo to drop my personally brokered sister alliance. Since day 2 or 3 no Forge KD hit in Octo... now? Fuck you.. DIE!! Relatively speaking of course :-)
  • The original HappyOcto that was Forge's "sister" alliance was just a couple g2 sectors that we were saving from abuse. Plus Aggressive was my friend.

The new AngryOcto is apparently some crappy alliance name thieves who have nothing to do with the first octo alliance. Or me. And then apparently they're trying to actually stack half of g1 together, probably because they're idiots and bad ALs.

I dunno what's actually really going on at this point though.
  • You don't own octopi meadows!
  • I'm just laying low and only hitting what I need for barracks.
  • HappyOcto was Forge's sister alliance. Since the breaking they remained loyal to Forge but kind of became inactive. HappyOcto has been disbanded and recreated as AngryOcto and is now our sister alliance. They will share all future KTs with us, HoF with us and any information we have is shared between us. They are essentially us and we are essentially them. We couldn't fit 10 sectors in one alliance so we created a second one :P

This is the force the uni has to face if they want to challenge us. Also sector 1:17 is part of Octo. NO HITS WHATSOEVER ON SECTOR 1:17. They are just having troubles getting in at the moment. Once 1:17 gets in they will be complete and our forces will be complete across the board. 

I'll be honest when I recreated I had no plans of taking the rest of the round serious, but I got pissed. So all the farming, bashing and pathetic players in 1:4 created this monster of an alliance and they will get what they deserve.

Dreamsleep Post.

Common sense says after Red its Forge with a 2vs1 in numbers and NW. I have help vs Angry so Im destroying them before Red and I go after Dream. Its pretty simple to follow. And its pretty shitty of Octo to drop my personally brokered sister alliance. Since day 2 or 3 no Forge KD hit in Octo... now? Fuck you.. DIE!! Relatively speaking of course :-)
    Who posted that? I mean if we are the pathetic ones then why the fuck do we always throw away top kingdoms? Why is 1:4; the bad guys? Lol
  • Trying to stack g1?. Now that's a new one for us. Adding 1 sector is hardly trying to stack anything.. I had talked to the sector we added before the politas kt. I'm not a bad AL meadows. I've never done it before. I offered to keep Happy running, and I did. Posted forge kts and we fought sauce w them red and dream. When the war ended somethings took place that left me with no option. Everyone was asking me to "stop being lazy and do something" was the phrase I heard the most. But we had an enemy and a purpose. So that was red.. as far as it becoming 2v1.. I don't really know how that happened. As far as 1:4.. I've messaged with chef Greg most of the round, and felt like we at least understood each other. I certainly didn't have it our for em at any point. Our goals were realistic. I like the guy running dreamsleep he was in war machine with us at the start when forge was hitting most of the now octo sectors, and has had good ideas all round. He's got a lot to learn but he is good people. Sk tactics aside :) Now call me a bad AL I don't care it was my first go and I learned my fair share. Now, pie, stop being so damn dramatic lol
  • Making a perma-nap'd sister alliance is half of the universe.

So uh yeah, you kinda stacked those together.
  • NOT THAT I'VE EVER DONE THAT BEFORE
  • Well that doesn't sound wrong when I read it so I'm not saying anything. Our goal was to pass red. We have, now we will try to hang on and force them to fight their own fight

Dreamsleep Post.

Who posted that? I mean if we are the pathetic ones then why the fuck do we always throw away top kingdoms? Why is 1:4; the bad guys? Lol

Pretty good work for a noob right?
  • I am as newb as they come!!! ;)

#CoryNewbAintGotShitOnThisNewb
  • I am as newb as they come!!! ;)

#CoryNewbAintGotShitOnThisNewb
    It is in my name. I was born this way. Bred this way.
  • I'm more noob than both of you combined because I spell it with "oo"s
  • Worst war thread ever..