Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ATTN: Forge, red, & co

edited August 2014 in General
I laugh at your stupidity. Pick the one guy with the shittiest defense, smack him down, and make it seem as if you have accomplished something. That one person who attacks once per day, and is of least importance of the alliance. Bravo, you are noob

Comments

• You sound mad.
  • Nah, very surprised haha, I was 3 shades away from disbanding, round is shit.
  • Nah, very surprised haha, I was 3 shades away from disbanding, round is shit.
    Like didn't you disband an alliance for no reason at all already this round? I am certain you don't get to vote.
  • Y is he mad?
  • Because we killed / are killing his shitty kingdom.
  • if only you had made that 8th tank
  • if only you had made that 8th tank
  • A comment like the OP made leads me to believe the Bendover alliance is collapsing. Heck, your top kingdom and SL of your biggest sector is not participating in the war by his own admission.
  • How little you know :)
  • A comment like the OP made leads me to believe the Bendover alliance is collapsing. Heck, your top kingdom and SL of your biggest sector is not participating in the war by his own admission.
    Too busy bashing on the bashing pussies like yourself
  • Another lol. 12 hours in, and I still have power.

You guys blow ballsack haha
  • I think those responses showed enough gusto to say the alliance is far from dead.
  • Merida (X:6,Y:4) DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD

Rontopia strikes!!!!
  • also i don't see anything about rohan being a kt?
  • *shrugs, went from 4k to 1k
  • Attn:forge

I am now inside you
  • Attn:forge

I am now inside you
    Was it tight? I bet their loose
  • Well I landed with pie, so no. Not even a little bit.
  • Bad time to land with pie lol
  • which rohan kd anyway??
  • Bad time to land with pie lol
    Naw, that sector needs a real SL anyway. I'm the best dw for the job
  • Did you guys PK me? :(
  • I laugh at your stupidity. Pick the one guy with the shittiest defense, smack him down, and make it seem as if you have accomplished something. That one person who attacks once per day, and is of least importance of the alliance. Bravo, you are noob

You aren't the first shitty KD they decided to KT Rohan, they KTed my little <4k land kd. I found out that their reasoning for KTing me was because my offense was "too high". Which is BS, my offense was LESS than half of my defense before they started KTing me. All Forge is doing is trying to farm away their competition. I have to say though, I just took a look at the score boards and it looks like Forge is getting their asses kicked. Also I don't know why the hell Forge chose Cinderella as a KT except maybe they were jealous and wanted his lands. he never participated in the war. All he ever did was explore and hit inactives. So yeah, screw all of you!
  • If by "hit inactives" you mean hit people in 1:1 who were KT's, then you are 100% correct.
  • If he hit KTs in 1:1 it must be a very recent development as in after I was killed off, and it's about time he pulled his head out of his ass.
  • If by "very recent" you mean 1-2 weeks ago, then you are 100% correct.
  • Did you guys PK me? :(
    ;) lol guess we gave you what you wanted B-)
  • Has Forge had enough yet?

1 [Rontopia] 120,510,271 40,170,090
    2 [Forge] 82,208,503 20,552,125