Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Killed again by Multis ( Lol)

edited July 2014 in General
Lol been killed again by multis

Also octopus put me as a Kt straight out of noob which is pathetic and a waste of wls
But nice to soak up important wls
I am honoured I get attention like that

However this is the news I want you too see
July 20, 12:58:45 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes. Our FDC has succeeded in decrypting the probes origin and mission:
Origin: Cry me a River (1:1)
Mission: Spy on Military
Probes Sent: 7,000 (Lost: 49)
July 20, 13:04:00 Our kingdom entered trouble mode. We can now receive up to 11006 points of aid for 12 hours.
July 20, 13:04:00 Forces from Penn and Teller (1:5) have invaded our kingdom. Although our defenses were brave, we regret to inform you that they were unsuccessful holding back the opposition.
We have lost 20 planets, 8,907 platinum, 420 civilians, 91 energy, and 30 honor.
Our military has lost: 5 soldiers, 25 laser troopers, and 0 tanks.
July 20, 13:04:03 Forces from Penn and Teller (1:5) have invaded our kingdom. Although our defenses were brave, we regret to inform you that they were unsuccessful holding back the opposition.
We have lost 20 planets, 7,675 platinum, 361 civilians, 73 energy, and 29 honor.
Our military has lost: 4 soldiers, 24 laser troopers, and 0 tanks.
July 20, 13:04:05 Forces from Penn and Teller (1:5) have invaded our kingdom. Although our defenses were brave, we regret to inform you that they were unsuccessful holding back the opposition.
We have lost 20 planets, 6,593 platinum, 311 civilians, 59 energy, and 28 honor.
Our military has lost: 3 soldiers, 20 laser troopers, and 0 tanks.
July 20, 13:04:07 Forces from Penn and Teller (1:5) have invaded our kingdom. Although our defenses were brave, we regret to inform you that they were unsuccessful holding back the opposition.
We have lost 20 planets, 6,264 platinum, 295 civilians, 53 energy, and 28 honor.
Our military has lost: 2 soldiers, 18 laser troopers, and 0 tanks.
July 20, 13:05:14 Forces from Hop on Aboard (1:5) have invaded our kingdom. Although our defenses were brave, we regret to inform you that they were unsuccessful holding back the opposition.
We have lost 20 planets, 5,951 platinum, 280 civilians, 48 energy, and 13 honor.
Our military has lost: 1 soldiers, 7 laser troopers, and 0 tanks.
July 20, 13:05:19 Forces from Hop on Aboard (1:5) have invaded our kingdom. Although our defenses were brave, we regret to inform you that they were unsuccessful holding back the opposition.
We have lost 20 planets, 5,653 platinum, 266 civilians, 43 energy, and 13 honor.
Our military has lost: 0 soldiers, 7 laser troopers, and 0 tanks.
July 20, 13:05:21 Forces from Hop on Aboard (1:5) have invaded our kingdom. Although our defenses were brave, we regret to inform you that they were unsuccessful holding back the opposition.
We have lost 20 planets, 5,370 platinum, 253 civilians, 39 energy, and 13 honor.
Our military has lost: 1 soldiers, 6 laser troopers, and 0 tanks.
July 20, 13:05:23 Forces from Hop on Aboard (1:5) have invaded our kingdom. Although our defenses were brave, we regret to inform you that they were unsuccessful holding back the opposition.
We have lost 20 planets, 5,102 platinum, 240 civilians, 35 energy, and 13 honor.
Our military has lost: 0 soldiers, 6 laser troopers, and 0 tanks.
July 20, 13:06:48 Forces from Skittlesmuncher (1:5) have invaded our kingdom. Although our defenses were brave, we regret to inform you that they were unsuccessful holding back the opposition.
We have lost 20 planets, 4,847 platinum, 228 civilians, 32 energy, and 0 honor.
Our military has lost: 1 soldiers, 5 laser troopers, and 0 tanks.
July 20, 13:06:50 Forces from Skittlesmuncher (1:5) have invaded our kingdom. Although our defenses were brave, we regret to inform you that they were unsuccessful holding back the opposition.
We have lost 20 planets, 4,604 platinum, 217 civilians, 28 energy, and 0 honor.
Our military has lost: 0 soldiers, 5 laser troopers, and 0 tanks.
July 20, 13:06:52 Forces from Skittlesmuncher (1:5) have invaded our kingdom. Although our defenses were brave, we regret to inform you that they were unsuccessful holding back the opposition.
We have lost 20 planets, 4,374 platinum, 206 civilians, 26 energy, and 0 honor.
Our military has lost: 0 soldiers, 4 laser troopers, and 0 tanks.
July 20, 13:06:54 Forces from Skittlesmuncher (1:5) have invaded our kingdom. Although our defenses were brave, we regret to inform you that they were unsuccessful holding back the opposition.
We have lost 20 planets, 4,155 platinum, 196 civilians, 23 energy, and 0 honor.
Our military has lost: 1 soldiers, 4 laser troopers, and 0 tanks.
July 20, 13:49:34 Forces from CountryCane (1:17) have invaded our kingdom. Although our defenses were brave, we regret to inform you that they were unsuccessful holding back the opposition.
We have lost 10 planets, 4,737 platinum, 223 civilians, 25 energy, and 0 honor.
Our military has lost: 0 soldiers, 3 laser troopers, and 0 tanks.
July 20, 14:06:41 Forces from FrankerZ (1:10) have invaded our kingdom. Although our defenses were brave, we regret to inform you that they were unsuccessful holding back the opposition.
We have lost 10 planets, 4,480 platinum, 179 civilians, 0 energy, and 13 honor.
Our military has lost: 5 soldiers, 11 laser troopers, and 0 tanks.
July 20, 14:06:44 Forces from FrankerZ (1:10) have invaded our kingdom. Although our defenses were brave, we regret to inform you that they were unsuccessful holding back the opposition.
We have lost 10 planets, 3,849 platinum, 154 civilians, 0 energy, and 13 honor.
Our military has lost: 5 soldiers, 11 laser troopers, and 0 tanks.

I beloved cry me river 1.1 was running the multis Earle in game and this says again that he is

( probing me and not in octopus)
Look at the timing of the hits after)
Also these kingdoms killed me before like this

We all know forge is running them
But this is silly

Me fresh out of noob

Lol lovely

Obviously not bothered its nice to get the attention

Nothing will be done about those but just showing

Comments

• Go watch your newborn and thank the nice multis
  • Go watch your newborn and thank the nice multis
  • fast kd creation/newb exit. How many accounts you runnin?
  • fast kd creation/newb exit. How many accounts you runnin?

Straight after my last one was killed,

Yes they did me another favour
    I am grateful the multis killed me

However again

That isn't what I am getting at

Forge allies and forge have multis moping up kts
  • i ctrl+F to look for "meadows" and did not find

you are losing your touch viva.
  • can meadows have her own hall of fame post section?
  • can meadows have her own hall of fame post section?
    +1(0000000000000000000000000)
  • i ctrl+F to look for "meadows" and did not find

you are losing your touch viva.
    U must hate me alot to kill me out off noob u ginger slut

Go out and get some cock instead of trolling the pfs
  • my goodness that is highly personal! mad bro
  • that's more like it.

please edit that into the OP if you would
  • that's more like it.

Serious question

Are u a virgin??
    Internet sex with atmo does not count

If u where older and good looking me and lynog could tag team you to teech u a lesson
  • how do you teech a lesson?

also, im pretty sure lynog isn't in to sword fighting
  • get that id 200-240 terra kingdoms list running for all alliances to kill!
  • Im the only running an active multi elimination campaign and the only one hitting them lol
  • lol and yet you run multiple PF accounts yet complain about multi's. So eliminate yourself first kthnx
  • lol and yet you run multiple PF accounts yet complain about multi's. So eliminate yourself first kthnx
    Who are you talking to?
  • that's more like it.

Serious question

Are u a virgin??
    Internet sex with atmo does not count

If u where older and good looking me and lynog could tag team you to teech u a lesson
    Funny how your the only one who seems to wanna swallow Atmo balls deep... you mad bro? Cory you think he's mad? Ohhh he resorted to 7th grade lil boy insults... Ohhh he's mad!!! Trolololololo
  • I find it quite funny how some1 being killed (even if its Viva) is funny to you guys, everyone who is trashing Viva atm for being killed by multies is the reason this game is in the state it is. You should be pissed that even some1 no1 likes like viva is being killed by multies, only people who wouldnt be mad about it would be players who are okay with cheating.
  • edited July 2014
    Me and meadows are sexual mates. She is no virgin. She can do things others may only dream.
  • Me and meadows are sexual mates. She is no virgin. She can do things others may only dream.
    Considering Meadows is me, I can honestly say shit gets freaky.

I'll bring the rubber gloves over tonight beau.
  • I find it quite funny how some1 being killed (even if its Viva) is funny to you guys, everyone who is trashing Viva atm for being killed by multies is the reason this game is in the state it is. You should be pissed that even some1 no1 likes like viva is being killed by multies, only people who wouldnt be mad about it would be players who are okay with cheating.
    #1 Viva cheats n lies so much noone here believes him... #2 fuck viva... #3 he lies.. #4 fuck that bitch
  • It couldn't have anything to do with the fact that technology has rendered text-based gaming obsolete.
  • Very on topic post there Bakery.
    #1 Viva cheats n lies so much noone here believes him... #2 fuck viva... #3 he lies.. #4 fuck that bitch
    Its obvious no1 likes him, i dont, but fact is, you guys condone the use of multies because you dont like him, MULTIES are the reason SK is shit these days. Did you guys forget what drove away 90% of the players.
  • It couldn't have anything to do with the fact that technology has rendered text-based gaming obsolete.
    Id drag these cunts in CoD Forge v Me
  • Let's play some CoD
  • This thread is epic win.

Also, im pretty sure viva is making/made multies to hit himself to make forge look bad. He knows he has no chace at wi nong other than drumming up people to help kill the ,"multies" killing him.
    Tbh we all remember what happens when meadows wants to multi and destroy a server... calling her out with 2/3 must be insulting. Almost as bad as saying to keshia your bot wasnt good at destroying the game. Why play with fire ( get it cuz shes a ginger....)
  • lol CoD, go play that please
    Id drag these cunts in CoD Forge v Me
    Lol cod is dead. That's why they called the last one ghost.
  • Hey!

That was my FM!