Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Octopus AL

edited July 2014 in General
Hey u fucking Bellend
Your probably just a meadows multi
Why don't you even the round out and war forge

You warring team brazil which isn't helpful

Also feel a bit embarrassed for the sectors who joined octopus to get away from the war and farming
Sad to see the galaxy 1 sectors joining them

It gets on my nerves how people make a bad round worse
It always normally has ties to meadows

It would be funny if every one nap forge an wipe out octopus
Fooking noob

Comments

• How can I assist you?
  • Explains the lack of honour and dignity
  • Explains how gullible you are. I have a penis on my head.

I don't even play anymore viva lol.
  • Explains how gullible you are. I have a penis on my head.

I don't even play anymore viva lol.
    i never knew you played atall. Who are you?
  • I actually new u had a bit to much sense than that to be fair
  • ^^ Seriously, go back to third grade... your English skills are awful
  • **== ~O) ^:)^ [-X

MURICA
  • Suarez
    Your insults are as bad as the handfull of pathetic kingdoms ive seen you build.
  • VIVA STOP CALLING ME OUT ITS HURTING MY FEELINGS RAGEEEEEEEEE I NEED TO GET LAID
  • Suarez
    Your insults are as bad as the handfull of pathetic kingdoms ive seen you build.
    And that insult is better? pft ok.

honor and dignity? No such thing in war let alone a game whose main objective is universal domination you fucktard.

honor and dignity? No such thing in war let alone a game whose main objective is universal domination you fucktard.

I think pie mentioned something about protecting them. Seems like they're just returning a favor. Sounds pretty honorable.
  • Octopus v Brazil is the equivalent of beating a dead cat with a stick.
  • Brazil is the cat it died of worms.
  • Suarez
    And that insult is better? pft ok.

that insult is also as bad as your kds, infact maybe just a little better, but not much.
    B-)
  • I get that they were allied from the start, but it is a pretty low move.

Trash round anyway.
  • Octopus alliances are the BEST!
  • And here I thought the Octopus was Brazilian. Must be a protestor.
  • Octopus v Brazil is the equivalent of beating a dead cat with a stick.
  • I dont understand all the hate for an alliance staying loyal to another alliance that reached out when they were nothing instead of feeding on them like the rest of the Uni.

Remember when you were small and we beat on you? Ya.. well forget about that and attack the only allies you had... and when its over we promise to not beat on you again if you dont have protection.
  • Pie, youre making a mistake, this is SK you dont need to understand. Everyones cheating and bad people, and stacking anddddd why cant we all be friends?
  • Who cares about loyalty and honor when the game is going to be an epic farmfest of boredom?

I certainly can't play this game without good wars that last most of the round.