Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WW: The Stormlight Archive (Good Team Wins)

12345679»

Comments

• I was sad when meadows died, I thought that was the most interesting role
  • Bakery is correct imo here Loaf. If you watch the patterns it's easy to slip up and say too much regardless of what(if any) role you have. The idea that you "have to" talk a lot is silly. Good game Aza :)
  • I feel the knife of Cory in my back ;'( GG tho.
  • Bakery is correct imo here Loaf. If you watch the patterns it's easy to slip up and say too much regardless of what(if any) role you have. The idea that you "have to" talk a lot is silly. Good game Aza :)
    have a game where u ONLY vote

cos thats so much fun

yay!
  • Bakery's play was poor because it doesn't help town, especially when I was very actively leading town. Even if he wasn't scum he looked like scum. And that's a townie down all because he couldn't be arsed to talk.

Bakery is entirely incorrect here.
  • why play a game which is built upon interaction when u dont interact

play rpg
    I analyzed and voted every time.
    Bakery's play was poor because it doesn't help town, especially when I was very actively leading town. Even if he wasn't scum he looked like scum. And that's a townie down all because he couldn't be arsed to talk.

Keep bashing me bud. If not talking singles people out as being bad, then the assumptions are pretty stupid. Either way I was a role that had nothing special to it. I could have been trying to put lynch attention on me to save one of the hero roles a lynching or killing. Why does every WW strat have to be yours?
  • even if zeal and cory voted to lynch him or make someone else king, it would always be a tie and nothing would happen, in this scenario it would lead to a 1/4 win for bad guys, 1/2 win for good guys, and a 1/4 chance of another vote where bad or good could win based on who bakery voted on

i gave bakery a 2 vote power
    and a ghostbusters machine thing to make anyone who tries to lynch him either 1/4 both die, 1/4 stays alive from lynch, 1/4 stays alive from lynch with lyncher dies, 1/4 fails

• Exactly. People fail to see the big picture because it isn't always revealed.

• Gotta disagree SB. He played the hand he was dealt well enough. Loafery,lets do that. Be one hell of a lot closer to the original concept.
  • why play a game which is built upon interaction when u dont interact

play rpg
    I analyzed and voted every time.
    Bakery's play was poor because it doesn't help town, especially when I was very actively leading town. Even if he wasn't scum he looked like scum. And that's a townie down all because he couldn't be arsed to talk.

Keep bashing me bud. If not talking singles people out as being bad, then the assumptions are pretty stupid. Either way I was a role that had nothing special to it. I could have been trying to put lynch attention on me to save one of the hero roles a lynching or killing. Why does every WW strat have to be yours?
    Not talking isn't a strategy in this case. Was just play that relied on gambling more than actually helping town to win.
  • Bakery isn't wrong, his posts implied (to me) that he wasn't evil. Low and behold, he wasn't. Part luck, as you aren't always right in this game, but he was portraying something that made me change my mind, whereas Cory portrayed something that made me question him.

Just cause he plays different than what people expect or w/e doesn't mean it's stupid lol