Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WW: The Stormlight Archive (Good Team Wins)

Comments

• Fuck. I'm really at a loss here. I know it is one of you two. I'm going to read some old votes and see what I can come up with.
  • Zeal for King Elhokar
    Very first post/vote from a now dead evil void.
    Wtf just happened? Why did you give up as a Voidbringer, assuming I read right. I had no plans of lynching you haha
    After phantom started lynch on damred, another void.

I was king when unreliable was lynched and I chose not to pardon him, and voted damred for lynch as soon as phantom came forward.

Bakery hasn't said much all game, so either you are deff evil or he is a quiet evil. I'm just trying to make the right choice and win for the good guys for a second straight game.
  • Damdred also voted to kill unreliable though and he was a void. You guys probably just agreed he was a lost cause.
  • Cory for King
    Lynch SB
    Ugh. Reading old votes is tough. Because this is just as damning as zeals old posts.

Bakery what role are you? We have an hour to get this right.
  • Zeal your second post seems way to conscious to say if you were a void.

"Wtf just happened? Why did you give up as a Voidbringer, assuming I read right."

A void probably wouldn't have said that, so my final lynch tally is going to be back to bakery who never said more than 7 words in a post (give or take) and who SB would have killed today.

Up to you Zeal.
  • 10 minute warning
  • gg guys

Tried to bring the win home :'(
  • Cory, the last voidbringer, was drug out into the center of the camp and put to death, thus ending the threat to the world.

once again humanity was left to rebuild

GOOD TEAM WINS
  • Good game guys. Was fun.
  • I fucking knew it.
  • Good game. Plenty o fun :D
  • I was waiting for one of you two to reveal so I could post a big ol' "LiAR" post.

Bakery's sparse posts don't make a Mexican standoff any fun.
  • Good job Az, however I do believe PMs were exchanged during the game that made it not as fun and posting of PMs made it equally as bad.

Not az fault but was a gg anyway
  • PM's between whom?

TBH Cory, I had a hunch before, and then when you jumped on Bakery I got really suspicious. Chances are you'd have done the same had you been bridge4, but nevertheless... fun times.
  • I was very calculated in my last 2 days. I thought once you sided with me it was gg. Oh well.
  • who's running the next one?
  • I think I was. I dunno if people want to wait a couple days or not though, seems activity dropped pretty hard near the end of this one, could be good to give people a short break.
  • Let's take a break for a bit. Maybe signups in a week
  • edited July 2014
    Bah humbug. People need to stop night one kills on the sexiest people. It's why Newb lasted so long.
  • Bah humbug. People need to stop night one kills on the sexiest people. It's why Newb lasted so long.
    Fact.
  • if bakery wasnt lynched good guys pre much had a 50% chance to win, 25% chance to tie, and 25% chance to lose
  • Lol I was hoping a void bringer would try to kill me. My sparse posts are calculated good. I knew you were evil because I didn't get the vibes from zeal. Didn't figure there was any use trying to debate.
  • you spare posts were idiotic. I was the only confirmed good guy and I heavily suspected you because of it. You're damned lucky it worked out, because it was bad town play
  • No offense i hate the i get bad vibes defense just got lucky
  • you spare posts were idiotic. I was the only confirmed good guy and I heavily suspected you because of it. You're damned lucky it worked out, because it was bad town play
    Who says you have to talk whether you are good or bad?
  • why play a game which is built upon interaction when u dont interact

play rpg
  • Usually somebody who tries to go undetected is trying to fly under the radar. I should have killed zeal and sided with bakery lynch with SB. Oh well..can't win then them all.
  • CMSZ
    Sorry we got you night 1. That was a really lucky pick. Zeal got revenge for you in the end.
  • Hax! I call hax!