Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Calling out -Grab Back - AL

Comments

• July 18, 10:38:01 the [GrabBack] alliance has declared war with the [Forge] alliance.

took a while but it finally happened
  • P.s I disbanded the alliance to make the round boring

Of the staked alliance never gives other options a go then every round will be the same

We should have a 3 sector alliances next round
    I think it may be a nice change
  • Dude your garbage... you talk shit but you were a mounty turtle, killed nobody and tucked tail n ran like a pussy. .. your alliance got spanked by his SMALLER alliance last rd too!!! Bwahahaha you couldn't run a proper probe kill with 50 multies bitch

Yes that was the round I killed you and ya 2 mates in a day lol
    Fucking noob

Lol my mounts turtle kingdom
    Yes sure it broke alot of your kingdoms and took you 13 hours and 200 sabotage on me and even then u could not get me powerless because I kept on basing a VI kingdom in your alliance

You killed me because I Suicided
    If I never it wud have to u ages

You brag about killing a Suicider with multis

Haha mint

Funny how you seem to forget to mention(how convenient) is that most peoples wl's were out from the 5 hour kt of your lil sector mate. If not for that.. you wouldnt have lasted long at all.
  • Dude your garbage... you talk shit but you were a mounty turtle, killed nobody and tucked tail n ran like a pussy. .. your alliance got spanked by his SMALLER alliance last rd too!!! Bwahahaha you couldn't run a proper probe kill with 50 multies bitch

Yes that was the round I killed you and ya 2 mates in a day lol
    Fucking noob

Lol my mounts turtle kingdom
    Yes sure it broke alot of your kingdoms and took you 13 hours and 200 sabotage on me and even then u could not get me powerless because I kept on basing a VI kingdom in your alliance

You killed me because I Suicided
    If I never it wud have to u ages

You brag about killing a Suicider with multis

Haha mint
    Dude bragging about killing A kd 3 days out of newb who was completely multi fucked straight outta newb is your big accomplishment? ?? Bwahaha... we drag our balls across your mouth every fucking rd you fucking pathetic weasel! !! Try N act hard everyone knows your a garbage builder and a soft ass pussyboii! Go back to nursing your kid, I pray you can do something decent in life...
  • edited July 2014
    And fyi in case your too stupid to realize all those fw kds have long attack times... we RAN YOUR mate over in 4 hours!!! And you definitely did NOT kill 3 of us in 2 day ever you delusional cunt... ohhh and lol yea I'm a newb but I out build you EVERY FUCKIN ROUND! So if I'm a noob your just the pile of shit I step on every rd
  • Viva you rage suicided your tanks on me. Do I get a prize?
  • Your prize was his tanks.
  • kes 1000X > viva

nuf said..
  • I am grabback AL
  • Im Grab Back AL
  • No I am Grabback AL
  • The funny thing is I'm really grab back AL and in about 3 ticks the uni Kt will be broken =) powered or not
  • could you hurry it up plz
  • We gonna bring you down to 300 land and stop anyway see if you have the willpower to delete or if you such an addict you start building again
  • I am grabback AL and we will do no such thing
  • You don't understand what doing that to a dw does
  • well, it kinda sucks when you don't actually really have any goons.
  • 6h will fix that Miss Meadows..
  • IT SURE COULD
  • I have 15k soldiers ill aid you!
  • Viva you rage suicided your tanks on me. Do I get a prize?
    U got on my nerves
    I was leaving anyway as I said
  • The funny thing is I'm really grab back AL and in about 3 ticks the uni Kt will be broken =) powered or not
    The funny thing is I'm real

ly grab back AL and in about 3 ticks the uni Kt will be broken =) powered or not
    13 Minutes lets see this break
  • Absolute bullshit

If he wants to go toe to toe with me
    Then lets have it

He's active and that's it
    His kingdoms are garbage
    dude, kes is 1 of best wgs in the game, what the fuck u smokin?
  • 15k soldiers? Really? Dang.
  • Didn't Viva just have a kid? So wtf is he doing on here when he should be with his kid?

On the WG issue, Kes is the best I have seen.
    The funny thing is I'm real

ly grab back AL and in about 3 ticks the uni Kt will be broken =) powered or not
    13 Minutes lets see this break
    lol im trolling im in Forge
  • you clever cat
  • I thought everyone was in Forge since Meadows made us
  • I don't want to be in Forge but I ended up here joining a random hence why I made this forum multi. Rooting for you Red/ Grab Back but if you fail I will take part in your farmfest. Motivation