Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WW: The Stormlight Archive (Good Team Wins)

Comments

• Zeal I wouldn't say this is over. We have 5 left. 20% chance of a victory today. Scum kills one tonight and then its a 33% chance tomorrow of a Lynch if we don't get it right today. Not great odds, but last round we got a good victory in a similar situation.
  • Scum killing szeth seems like crazy luck
  • I again repeat lynch bakery
  • I do not repeat again, SB for king, lynch loafery
  • I do not repeat again, SB for king, lynch loafery
    You voted for SB, then you switched to loafery since he already had votes against him. If you think SB is bad, why switch your vote?
  • edited July 2014
    Okay, so our suspicious choices are loaf and bakery. I haven't got much of a read on bakery, and am still leaning toward the loaf. I feel like I can put my trust in zeal and sb more than those two at this point, but the ultimate lynch/pardon can fall on SB today.
  • King SB stalks through the ever dwindling camp until he finds Loafery, the villager and runs him through with his shardblade. "Let justice be done!"

Night 6 begins. somebody give me a 1-10
  • No highstorm
  • Oh crap i didnt even get to post my defense
  • my bad, i should have given you time, another mistake on my part
  • There was 5 hours between the last post and the end of the day. Loaf had time.
  • actually, he had 10h since first lynch vote on him :P
  • Dalinar Kholin sat in his room, lost in a vision of the past. he was furiously trying to see anything that might stem the tide and stop the Void Bringers from destroying his kingdom. he should have been paying more attention to his physical self, however.

the next day the camp found Silentbutterfly, Dalinar Kholin dead from wounds consistent with Voidbringer attacks.

Day 6 begins.
  • no pressure, everyone, but this is the last phase.
  • Who all is left???
  • lol gay ball sandwich. I'm going to have to go with my gut feeling then and lynch bakery.
    Not that it overly matters.
  • cory
    zealty
    bakery

all thats left.
  • Im actually undecided on who to kill, but since SB opted for Bakery I'll just give him his dying wish.

CMSZ THO CORY. CMSZ.
  • In theory, one of you could just post their Bridge 4 PM's in here and I'd more than likely just side with them... but until that happens, bakery has my vote to be baked.
  • please dont break the game more than it already is, i'm already crying myself to sleep over that shit
  • hahaha i was surprised you let that slide....
  • I'll go with my CMSZ brother and what SB said

lynch bakery

I know I have a 50/50 chance at picking scum, so I'll hope and pray this goes right.

• i'm going to give this at least until mid morning
  • I'm not going to break game rules, I'm also not gonna side with my CMSZ brothas and vote bakery king

One of you fuckers are dirty

lynch Cory
  • lynch cory

Call it a hunch, mayhaps a bad one... but that's the final tally ;)
  • There was 5 hours between the last post and the end of the day. Loaf had time.
    yea been playing LOL

neglected to check pfs :P
  • Bakery, we have been played...zeal didn't have to flip his votes in order to win, but he did just to keep suspicion on us townies.

change vote to lynch zeal you're our only.hope bakery, choose wisely.
  • 2 hour warning
  • Just reaffirms my vote on you cory ;)

If you arent the void, then bakery is and he wins whether he changes his vote or not.