Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Save the around before its too late ???

2»

Comments

• Give me your best sectors and I'll destroy the forge!
    Put Viva in charge of the best sectors and the uni will win
  • Do mid-round alliances still happen that crush the uni, or did that stop happening?
  • Still happens zeal
  • ya pretty much happened last round
  • Soon to come MoogleMadness alliance u just have to have a moogle avy and u can join. Perks r...moogle avy that is all
  • I heard it was a nice avy.
  • ya pretty much happened last round
    unhappy had two g2 sectors in it for a couple weeks
  • Still had one at the end, too!
  • no war yet?
  • A few years back I was passing out poisoned kool aid to all my buddies and having them sign a suicide pack. Suddenly, Darubian stands up and says, "look man at least give me a reason". I've never trusted the guy since I mean really... just drink the fucking kool aid.
  • :: Claps for dank.::
  • TMonsta knows where I'm coming from. If there is anything that has destroyed this game it is people asking questions. We need WAR WAR WAR!!! Questions just get in the way and so what if you lose a kingdom you can still lead big people from a totally crap account!
  • Yeah, one of the worst thing about todays games are people who pay zero attention to politics and still think they know more than ALs.
  • ^^ I know nothing but Still know more then at least 3 other ALs!!! **==

MURICA!!!
  • USA! USA! USA! USA!
  • Give me your best sectors and I'll destroy the forge!
    best idea of this thread
  • edited July 2014
    I told you, send me your best sectors and I will lead us all to the promised land.

Why does no one beliebe?
    i beliebe you
  • I bolieve in you.