Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WW: The Stormlight Archive (Good Team Wins)

Comments

• when the camp begins to wake up, they find Navani Kholin hanging from the door of her room, a shardblade wound through her heart. it was obvious that Szeth had killed the wrong person. Flazer, the bridge 4 member Navani Kholin would surely be missed.

when the confusion died down the camp also realized that Phantom, Shallan Devar was also no longer with them. she would be missed

Day 4 begins.
  • Okay, so one to go.

SB
    Kloudi
    Cory
    Zeality
    Bakery
    Narshe
    Loafery

2 bridges, 3 villagers, 1empowerer and 1 vigi.

I'll start with Cory for king.
  • its currently
    1 bridge 4
    3 villagers
    1 empower
    1 vigi
    1 VB
  • because my count on page one was confusing me
  • Hmmm, need to lockdown one more kill... I'll withhold on voting for now, see if anyone says anything else today.
  • its currently
    1 bridge 4
    3 villagers
    1 empower
    1 vigi
    1 VB
    Thanks for clearing that up.
  • 6 good vs 1 bad, yes?

If we lynch poorly today, its 5-1 and then 4 vs 1 day tomorrow. Odds are in our favour, so long as the Vigi doesnt kill us off as well.

Not fully sold on Cory so ill have to say zeal for king
  • Ohhh i get what happened.

Damdred fake ragequit because he knew flazers role, so he knew the town or Vigi would kill him off. Interesting method, pre sure town still has this in the bag though.
  • I figured that it made Flazer confirmed good guy. I was hoping to have 2 bridges today so that they could reveal and we would have a smaller pool of people to choose from.

I agree we have a good choice of winning zeal, but at this point can we are in the same pickle we were last game. Nobody is truly confirmed good or evil.

A couple notes in case I don't get a chance to say them:

Kloudi has been extremely quiet.
    Bakery hasn't added much to conversations
    Loafery once claimed he was the seer.

I'll wait and see what SB has to say, because I think he is the closest thing we have to a confirmed good guy.
  • errr Im truly confirmed good at this point!
  • I would like loafery to explain his actions over the past few days
  • lynch kloudi

i can't get a read on her so might as well lynch same as for bakery and narshe

sb is good, cory is acting good, zeal is dooing his usual villager cosplay

i suggest vigil kill bakery so we get the inactive players out the way

as for me i'm a villager and i'm making suspicious posts so i can get lynched soon

hasnt worked @_@;;

• SB for King
    Lynch Loafery
  • Okay?

So a dice role if Zeal or I is king, and then we decide to lynch or pardon loaf or kloudi?

Is that where we are?
  • I see no way we can save SB, so there's that. Maybe the Voidbringer will fail tonight.

Not 100% sure on how we should move forward from here.

lynch kloudi since they aren't really helping at all.
  • I really don't know which one to go for, and Zeal you going for Kloudi means you believe Loaf is a good guy then? And I can vote for either one of you, I just dunno exactly who to vote for atm. :\
  • Undecided on loaf, more people talking would help :)
  • There could be manipulation behind the scenes. People are assuming the quiets could be bad. The vocals could be just as bad. There is only 1 left, choose wisely.
  • I'm not entirely sure, but If i had to guess I'd say Vote Bakery
  • right now we have kloudi up for lynch with a tie for mayor

you have about 2 hours to finish up before we go into night phase.
  • Cory for King
    Lynch SB
  • edited July 2014
    Lynch Loafery

I have not been posting due to confusion. I am sorry for my absence. I am going to try and post more now, even though I feel out of the loop. *sighs*
  • the king decided to hide in his room after so many assassination attempts, however, the camp rounded up Kloudi, the villager and killed her. Night begins. somebody give me a 1-10
  • Night 5 begins, no highstorm.
  • Kill bakery
  • Szeth was beside himself. he had been sure he was killing a voidbringer with his last attempt, but instead had removed a village. as he sat on a ledge overlooking the camp, he was so lost in through that he never saw his own doom coming.

the guards below found his body, the knife of a voidbringer in his throat.

Narshe, Szeth-son-son-Vallano is no more

Day 5 begins.
  • also, making a note now. if it gets down to a 1v1, evil wins.
  • Well, now we can't win by waiting. RIP Narshe :(

lynch loafery need to get this ball rolling and something about his posts doesn't sit right with me.
  • I'm okay with loaf going down. His last post and his claim to be the seer is about allow we have to go on. I looked back at both lynchings of scum and it was pretty unanimous as far as voting went. SB was king for one and I was king for the other.

lynch loaf
    SB for king