Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WW: The Stormlight Archive (Good Team Wins)

Comments

• :: Floats around as a wind spren and laughs after having blown the words out of Phantom's posts.::
  • Why is it so dark out?
  • A couple of roles have not gotten in touch with me yet, but I'm about to pass out, I had a terrible night at work.
  • Fresh on the heels of such a successful day, soldiers and villagers slid into bed, expecting their leaders to keep them safe. For sci, the villager this was a false promise. He was found the next morning with a void bringer knife in his chest.

Voidbringers kill sci
    Dalian e powers shallen
    Shallen sees

DAY 3 BEGINS
  • So for some reason they left me alive. Neat. We got unreliable yesterday, so that should confirm to everybody who I am. There are only 2 void bringers left, so if the seer finds 1 I think he should come out and say who it is.

All of this being said SB for mayor and I think based on yesterday Loafery for lynch.
  • The fact that they left u alive speaks for itself
  • The fact that unreliable was evil speaks for itself lol
  • It actually doesnt

He could have pulled a kuri
  • Loaf, while I can appreciate your doubt that SB could be doing something crazy like ixta did and fool us all, the sketchiest thing that happened yesterday was your last minute post.

SB for king, loaf for lynch
  • At least i m posting

Wondered how many suspicious posts i had to make to get myself lynched

But i assure u i m a townie (another suspicious post)

And like for petes sake lynch ppl who dont post u can neither get a read nor get any entertainment
  • sb king

Cant afford a bad lynch today, we will all but lose with a couple more town deaths.
  • sb King

Zeals right we can't afford a bad lynch right now
  • Zeal is correct. a bad lynch would suck. so lets do sb king and damdred lynch
  • Your vote is feeling a bit like a revenge vote for earlier which makes me sad phantom. However I won't vote you back because I really have nothing to go on with you in the game since you been so quiet
  • Changing lynch vote to Damdred
  • What is this sudden lynch on me and no explanation to defend myself?
  • So far I've lead the good team well. Trust in me.
  • lynch Damdred

Following the bandwagon to make myself look suspicious
  • I will make this my goodbye post then as the good team has tipped their hand at this junction.

If I am to be honest about this game, Az you did a good job putting it together and the mechanics were fun and interesting. However you ruined the game and made it not as fun as it could of been SB and you know this and Az knows this and talked to me about it. I hope he mods again though.

I have given instruction to my team mate Flazer how to proceed for the rest of the game, as I will be shown how it is I hope the vigilante ends him to so this game can conclude and the next one can start.
  • Wtf just happened? Why did you give up as a Voidbringer, assuming I read right. I had no plans of lynching you haha
  • That was very anticlimatic

what just happened?
  • Okay lynch damred then lol
  • gg? Lynch Damndred
  • damdred trying to get me thrown under the bus

by logical deduction it would be really easy to understand his attempt is 100% false

first, kurizu did that to me last game and pretty much ruined the game in that sense, people knew I was bad from that

second, if damdred did it, he would know better than to try and ruin the game

third, if it was actually true azalieo would definitely be pissed off beyond belief and would try to remove the words

dont think anymore can be said

lynch damdred, king sb
  • sb king, lynch Damdred
  • The king steps forward, " bring me damdred!"
    The crowd watches as damdred, the Voidbringer was slain.

Night 4 begins
  • :: Drifts along.::
  • Could the sun really be coming up soon??
  • This feels like a night with me modding the game.
  • several roles have not given me their actions, you have an hour and 5 minutes to do so, or you simply will not act tonight (and likely lose the game)