Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WW: The Stormlight Archive (Good Team Wins)

Comments

• Unreliable you are done man, trust in sb is trust in a win
  • i guess there isnt...lots of people sign in but just doesnt talk

well, this ww will end sonner than expected :P
  • Thats why we need a mandatory vote rule at the minimum. Keeps people engaged in the thread.

Also If I was fake claiming, the real person should come out and claim because it's a safer bet. People are too worried about keeping their roles hidden and their powers reserved. Powers are worthless if you never reveal any information until you're lynched and it's worthless. A 1-1 trade good guy for a bad guy is a good deal for the good guys (because there are more good guys). So if I was fake claiming, real person claims, I'm lynched, and then presumably real good guy dies.

Consider the alternative. if I'm a bad guy and real good guy stays hidden, a good guy dies today, then another good guy dies tonight. Even if you kill me the next day, the mafia would've already gotten better value out of it.

But rest assured, I'm 100% a good guy and Unreliable is mafia. Lynch him and pray mafia leave me alone tonight!
  • Who said you're a bad guy?
  • Btw, who even suggested it?

And one more time you are not adressing the point i made about you wanting the seer going public after seeing the first bad guy, even though we already stated why it is a bad idea.
  • Nobody said I was a bad guy, I was speaking in a hypothetical scenario as to why if I was a bad guy the real good guy should come out instead of staying hidden
  • You implied i'm saying it by limiting the scenarios to "you're dalimar or you're bad guy."

But i think you're a villager bluffing, will ruin good side and lose the game. You went way too far.

And you repeatedly ignore important arguments and just voice out your own reality to others.
  • A good guy will die today, they'll lynch another one tomorrow.
  • A villager fake claiming dalimar doesn't make any sense. If I was attempting to troll the game I might try to get somebody like dole killed and fake claim like that, but alas dole is already dead and I'm trying to win not troll.

There's also no point in debating with you, because I am 100% certain you are mafia from my seer ability last night due to the highstorm, and know that even if I die you will go down afterwards. It's better to kill you now ofc, but worst comes to worst everything will be laid out.

I understand you gotta fight to try to stay in the game and thus need to act innocent for the crowd, but I have no desire to engage in a dialogue with you at all.
  • i am this seer person

lynch sb
  • A villager getting killed means a good role not getting killed. If your bluff had failed, there would be no actual loss, as a villager dying is the least damaging outcome to good side.

And you just say whatever you want us to believe. There is just no way to confirm anything you say.
    I, on the other hand, brough different arguments that you cant really debate on without leaving your own reality. So yeah, you actually CANT engage in a dialogue.

• loafery if you are seer, who did you check on night 1 and night 2?
  • I think SB has done a decent job so far and with Aza backing up that he did indeed actually see then I must go with Lynch Unreliable, King Myself! On the basis that I don't really feel like kinging anyone else.
  • fantom and bs

and they were both baddies
  • Narshe, what is this decent job you speak of?

Him trying to make seer go public? Or making kalladin protect him, thus getting him killed?

Neutral conversion to good was a very lucky result, because it was clearly a risky decision to actually target SB in that situation.

Neutral either screwed up big time, or intentionally targetted SB in order to deliberatly change sides.

If Neutral is a veteran ww player, i'll lean on thinking the second option.

• edited July 2014
    Loafery, SB is not evil.

Just vote sci as King Elhokar, he'll know what to do.

At least if he decides to lynch me, it will be a thought decision, and not just follow up train.
  • edited July 2014
  • lynch unreliable,king Cory
  • oh well, gg
  • you are the weakest link goodbye
  • Just won World Cup Mafia on TL. Don't wanna brag but...who am I kidding I totally wanna brag :D
  • edited July 2014
    ofc I was wrong for 90% of the game but oh well still won
  • Too much confusion at the moment. End the day and if we are still alive tomorrow we can regroup and pick off the obvious baddies.
  • the obvious townies are always the baddies
  • End votes.
  • The king steps forward through the angry crowd, his eyes frantically looking for more assassins. "Unreliable, we have found you guilty!" he drives his shardblade through the heart of Unreliable, the Voidbringer

Night 3 begins. first person to read this, give me a number between 1 and 10, and please suck at it.
  • Night 3 begins, no highstorm.
  • It's going to be ok I am here now. XD