Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WW: The Stormlight Archive (Good Team Wins)

Comments

• king cory then
  • Unreliable man you fucked, even if you guys manage to pull off a miracle and not get you lynched today, the I'll flip town and then they lynch you tomorrow :P.

Unfortunately I'm pretty sure I've got revenge coming as I can't figure out a way to not die.
  • Unreliable man you fucked, even if you guys manage to pull off a miracle and not get you lynched today, the I'll flip town and then they lynch you tomorrow :P.

Unfortunately I'm pretty sure I've got revenge coming as I can't figure out a way to not die.
    Did you try living?

Lynch Unreliable
    King SCIENTOLOGY. SUBMIT TO YOUR E-READINGS PEASANTS
  • SB, i'll just point out something you missed.

===//===
    End of night 1 mod said:

"Dalinar attempts to see and succeeds"

End of night 2 mod said:

"Dalinar attempts seer action."
    ===//===

See difference? Dalinar seering failed at night 2.

Also notice Seer receives the information BEFORE night ends(Shallan, you know how it works). But SB only claimed the information after mod posted that the seering happened.

Makes sense at day one, but he would have said it during night 2 so inventor could target me. He needed to make sure Dalinar used seer power before making a claim.

This means your words are all lies...

It's a bold move neither evil or neutral would have made, but hardly Dalinar would do that himself. My bet is SB is either a Villager or Bridge...
  • On a side note, asking for seer to go public after seeing one evil is a very bad suggestion because not only are there 3 evil, but at the point you said that, neutral was also our enemy....
  • Azalieo July 8
    it worked. i would simply tell you that you failed if it had not.
    (*from yesterday*)

AzalieoAzalieo July 9
    i assume that you will pardon yourself, yes?

AzalieoAzalieo July 9
    i was late, so i assumed you wanted to live, you have another seer chance tonight

SilentButterflySilentButterfly 2:03AM
    yeah, sorry I was sleeping lol (my sleep schedule is weird)

Let me check unreliable, even

AzalieoAzalieo 2:13AM
    Voidbringer

AzalieoAzalieo 5:16AM
    please delete that, i feel that its cheating to give that information out before day phase

SilentButterflySilentButterfly 5:50AM
    that needs to be specified in the rules then :P

AzalieoAzalieo 6:04AM
    i agree, i will make note to cover that in the future

There's my convo with Azalieo. If I had failed, I would've been told I failed. The deleting of messages he's referring to is me posting that unreliable is mafia in the night, which as you can see I editted out that information at the bottom of page 1 of this thread.
  • The thing is, you can lie all you want, the mod can't.
  • @Azalieo - Please clarify seemingly inconsistent day messages. Do you feel the need to revise your statement now that it has been pointed out? Or does your day state stand.
  • SB, you should understand how fallacious your logic is.

You're using your own statements to prove other of your statements.

Its the same as saying: "Hey, what i'm saying now is true because what i said earlier is true as well, even though nothing has been confirmed to far"
  • There are also scientific studies over credulity about the use of personal data with unconfirmed data.

People are more willing to believe some general statements when they're mixed with personal public exposure.
  • I have no idea what i said here to have you so hellbent on killing me, but i strongly suggest you do otherwise.

• @Azalieo - Please clarify seemingly inconsistent day messages. Do you feel the need to revise your statement now that it has been pointed out? Or does your day state stand.
    Yes, we need to know.
  • in the interest of consistency

Dalinar succeeded. my apologies for the confusion, i was not paying close enough attention.
  • Very well, then this voids my initial statement. But it was just an observation of what i saw as a bluff from SB, everything else stands.
  • I'm sorry Unreliable I'm semi-breaking the game. Can't believe you guys got meadows night 1 though, could've gone on for much longer if that didn't happen.
  • Lol SB, you're lying through your teeth...they're all gonna regret this lynch decision, and so will you.

I vote Sci as King Elhokar

Gonna leave this on his hands.
  • mmm now here's the interesting part. Do you vote sci as king attempting to save your life today in some way? Or are you voting it to throw suspicion on to him tomorrow? Or perhaps he is mafia, and you're hoping to get a pardon from him?
  • He's the only one to actually ask for more information instead of hopping on a blind train.

• Btw, its in your interest that the mayor votes tie like they are now.

You dont know if the next one is evil, so no King Elhokar means there will be no chance of pardoning my lynch...
  • Lynching you is a great success. But if a mayor pardons you, I suddenly know 2 scum instead of 1. So I'm perfectly fine to have a mayor today, as they won't have a choice but to lynch you, or be revealed as scum
  • cory for king

unreliable for lynchmob
  • what above said
  • You will, but only you will. Because you can say anything you want.
    In a scenario where i'm evil and i'm pardoned, it just means King Elhokar believed me.

So far you completely ignored everything i said and just repeated your circular logic.
  • My first instinct is to lynch SB just cause of his attitude. Unreliable isnt wrong, SB has used his own words to backup more of his own words...

But there's still plenty of us left, so lynch unreliable and Cory (rip meadows) for king

If he's not evil, you are 100% dead tomorrow sb
  • ofc, that should be a given. But he is evil, and notice nobody has come out to counter-claim my role. Don't you think if I was lying somebody would've done this already?
  • give us one reason someone would counterclaim your role when there are two groups of killers wanting heroes dead
  • What he said. If I'm dalinar and I claim as well, I die and you as well eventually, but the baddies still come out on top.

Nobody else is really posting so the best lead is to trust in SB. Better than allowing the baddies to continue picking us off.
  • You're gonna the believe the guy that asked in his first post that the seer goes public as soon as he finds one of the four bad guys?

I already adressed how flawed that plan was, but he ignored it and kept repeating his fallacious logic.
  • I tried my best to keep seer from doing something stupid like following his lead and going public. Game would be pretty much lost now without the protector and the seer...
  • What's a better alternative? We have no reason to say he's not dalinar, only that there's a chance he isn't.

With no better info to go on, I'm inclined to side with him. I just have trust issues in WW ggames, I blame ixta.