Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WW: The Stormlight Archive (Good Team Wins)

Comments

• Seer will not go public after finding a bad guy. Its just a bad idea.
    Dont forget seer's enemies arent only evil, vallano may try to kill him as well.
  • maybe its possible, SB is just that crazy of a guy, can't disprove it unless another seer seers and says so with their seer role or something
  • but if seer comes out, there will be 2 targets and one protector...
    though, it would be a 50% gamble for the killers and they might just target everyone else instead...but that would give time for good side to find the baddies

his plan could actually work...
  • SB for mayor

Damdred wanting to lynch with no reason is quite suspicious.
  • A few questions for the mod: do we all have to vote every day for lynch? Are we allowed to post the specific content you pmed us in the thread (not screenshot, just copy pasting)?

and I don't think seer should come out until seer has found a bad guy. We'll worry about the protection issue then. Right now just keep me protected and I'll do my best to lead town to victory.
  • 1.you do not HAVE to vote for a lynch target.

2. the formatting with which you attempt to play politics is up to you. screen shots are not allowed, but we all know how easy it is to fake a copy paste, and seeing as i have PM'd every player in this game, most of them more than once, i'm just going to say Caveat Emptor and let you guys figure out if somebody is lying or not.
  • do note, if any player takes an action of outing another player, and that person steals your firstborn, thats on you, not me.
  • Azalieo July 8
    you are Dalinar Kholin

SilentButterflySilentButterfly July 8
    am I choosing a role, or a player at night?

AzalieoAzalieo July 8
    a role

since its highstorm I don't need to empower anybody right?

AzalieoAzalieo July 8
    no, you pick a seer target with a 50% chance to succeed

X

AzalieoAzalieo July 8
    odd or even?

odd

AzalieoAzalieo July 8
    X is Kaladin "Stormblessed"

so does this mean the 50% worked, or is it possible this failed and is a false reading?

AzalieoAzalieo July 8
    it worked. i would simply tell you that you failed if it had not.
  • Just getting my conversations with azalieo out in the open, related to my role
  • alright kids, i'm going to leave this open til i wake up, so you have til about 8 pm my time (currently 1025, do the math)
  • Still SB For King

Lynch SB
  • edited July 2014
    alright kids, i'm going to leave this open til i wake up, so you have til about 8 pm my time (currently 1025, do the math)
    Erhm. For those of us not in the know. What is your timezone?

EDIT: Nevermind. I decided against doing the Alfredo and did the math. He's in Central time zone.
    Still SB For King

Lynch SB
    This ties the lynch vote. Let's keep it that way...

Edit: Actually scratch that. If there's a tie he HAS to lynch one according to the rules. If that's the case I vote Lynch SB so he may pardon himself.
  • alright kids, i'm going to leave this open til i wake up, so you have til about 8 pm my time (currently 1025, do the math)
    Erhm. For those of us not in the know. What is your timezone?

EDIT: Nevermind. I decided against doing the Alfredo and did the math. He's in Central time zone.

Still SB For King

Lynch SB
    This ties the lynch vote. Let's keep it that way...

Edit: Actually scratch that. If there's a tie he HAS to lynch one according to the rules. If that's the case I vote Lynch SB so he may pardon himself.

Clicked the link before reading the post, now I can't read it cause there is no way the post can be better than that video. 10/10

mayor SB because he seems legit
  • My mistake forgetting about the highstorm my bad!
  • Voting over, story forthcoming
  • the king stepped up to the podium, nervously looking over his shoulder for more would be assassins. "i thank you for putting your trust in me today, i will pardon myself, as you have demonstrated your desire that i lead you to glory!"

Day 1 is over, Night 2 begins
  • A HIGHSTORM HAS BEGUN (serious guys, stop guessing my dice rolls)

same rules as last night, bad guys get an extra kill chance, everyone else is empowered
  • SB saves the day for once, gj
  • So many highstorms! let us bask in this glory!! *rolls around*
  • edited July 2014
    edited by request of mod
  • lol SB trying to break the game
  • The highstorm was raging as Szeth-son-son-Vallano hunted his prey. tonight he would fulfill his master's wishes. The man he believed to be Dalinar Kholin would die by his hands. He charged past the guards of Kholin's camp, flying through the air as the stormlight flowed through him. one jump, then another. he was almost there! He never heard Kaladin because of the storm. dropping from the sky above him, Kaladin easily got the jump on the distracted assassing, driving his spear through the heart of the Truthless. ending his life instantly. It should have been that easy. As he stood over the disappearing body of his enemy, the story that had brought him an advantage proved to be his downfall as two of the remaining voidbringers slipped in behind him and slid their long daggers through his unprotected back. Gasping Meadows, Kalladin "Stormblessed" let out a a final lament. "Syl!" and was no more.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The voices were gone. 'Is this the afterlife?' Szeth asked himself as he walked through the fields of wheat, the voices that had chased him no longer screaming in his head. His sword was gone, his mask torn to shreds, his entire world rocked by the return of the Knights Radiant. As he walked along he tripped, barely catching himself before he fell on the blade of another sword. He jumped back, having determined to never draw a weapon again. Still, he could not resist the call. His heart beating like a drum, he placed his hand upon the hilt of the exposed sword, fully expecting the voices to return...

'Hello! Would you like to destroy some evil today?'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bridge 4 was celebrating another day of freedom. Mages, the bridge 4 was walking out towards the scouting lines to relieve one of his comrades so they could join in the celebration. He never made it. The next morning he was found with a Voidbringer's knife in his back.

TL;DR

Kaladin triggers Szeth's transformation into the Vigilantly by blocking his assassination attempt
    The Voidbringers Assassinate Kaladin (meadows) and one Bridge 4 member (mages)
    Dalinar attempts seer action
    Shallan Sees
    Inventor invents

Day 2 begins.
  • Well fuck.

Well, as I said yesterday Cory for King

I will wait on SB for any leads on lynching today.
  • My current suspicion list: sky, kloudi, and loaf for their day 1 activities (or lack thereof)
  • Okay guys, sucks that they got meadows, but I got my scouting off last night

Unreliable is mafia, lynch Unreliable

I'm probably going to die tonight though :/
  • Good job sb!

lynch unreliable and king Sb!
  • Unreliable for Lynch

You heard the man.
  • note: a new king must be chosen each day, it cannot be the same king from the previous day.
  • beats me how everyone just blindly believes what he said...
  • note: a new king must be chosen each day, it cannot be the same king from the previous day.
    You don't vote for kings.