Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

biggest grab ever?

edited July 2014 in General
I was curious if anyone could supply a round about number for the biggest land gain in an attack before?

Comments

• edited July 2014
    It was done during the dls glitch.
  • was it tankie on seph? :D
  • I was looking for a more legit number really lol. Any ideas?
  • edited July 2014
    17k or so I think was Tankie's on Seph.
    was it tankie on seph? :D
    Sup hussy!
  • That's all? Seems there have been plenty of opportunities for larger grabs.
  • 17k or so I think was Tankie's on Seph.
    was it tankie on seph? :D
    Sup hussy!
    Sup! :D

• edited July 2014
    May 3, 9:39 PM Our brave kingdom Silent Rumours (2:31) attacked Kiefer Sutherland (2:32) and conquered 16,677 land.

April 20, 4:43 AM Our brave kingdom Benji Marshall (1:20) attacked Canis Majoris (2:16) and conquered 17,678 land.

Both TankWolf grabs. Snatched from WaybackMachine forum records.
  • July 3, 10:57:31 Our kingdom The Money Farm (1:3) bravely defended against Raeker (2:4) and lost 37,441 planets.

We have a topper!
  • We arent counting s2 are we?
    We certainly aren't counting 3k land grab suicides
    I made a 3k land hit round end. Suicided but it didn't matter.
  • 3k land is a pretty small grab though if we're talking biggest grabs
  • May 3, 9:39 PM Our brave kingdom Silent Rumours (2:31) attacked Kiefer Sutherland (2:32) and conquered 16,677 land.

April 20, 4:43 AM Our brave kingdom Benji Marshall (1:20) attacked Canis Majoris (2:16) and conquered 17,678 land.

Both TankWolf grabs. Snatched from WaybackMachine forum records.
    Ahhh good ole days
  • July 3, 10:57:31 Our kingdom The Money Farm (1:3) bravely defended against Raeker (2:4) and lost 37,441 planets.

that's pretty solid
  • Thay fucking pisses me off. I was going to do that, but I talk to him this morning and decided against it. AUGH!

July 3, 12:32:21Our brave kingdom Karas Ummoris (1:3) attacked Raeker (2:4) and conquered 8,133planets.
  • Sorry Rohan, and sorry Courts of Chaos... I just couldn't help myself..
  • Weeps tears of Acid
  • Top grab should only count against legitimately defended kds, everyone knew Merle was just trying to be as fat as possible, even razing all his buildings. He probably should of been considered suicided for that round considering his defense was like 1-2 lds per land maybe. Lmao
  • Guardia grabbed me on the last minute off the game a long time ago at about 145k land with war bonus
  • Top grab should only count against legitimately defended kds, everyone knew Merle was just trying to be as fat as possible, even razing all his buildings. He probably should of been considered suicided for that round considering his defense was like 1-2 lds per land maybe. Lmao
    Don't get Salty now. Outside of 1:3 I was the only one in the universe able to break him.
  • Guardia grabbed me on the last minute off the game a long time ago at about 145k land with war bonus
    Danggggg
  • Yeah. The no mili bonus and powerless kinda made the ~2-2.5 ld per land suck.

If a 20 mil kd can break a 375k lander with more defense, something's kinda off.
  • Aye, I was powerless for this past week, I was hopin nobody would get ballsie.
  • Yeah. The no mili bonus and powerless kinda made the ~2-2.5 ld per land suck.

If a 20 mil kd can break a 375k lander with more defense, something's kinda off.
    True can't argue there lol
  • So when the hell is the server going to be back up? :/
  • last time I think it took about 8 or 9 hours.
  • last time I think it took about 8 or 9 hours.
    Ugh
  • Wickedd, you should pm me where youre at ;)