Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

TYRSIS FARMS

edited January 2012 in Game Talk
January 14, 12:00:30 Our brave kingdom Rosetti (1:7) attacked Seneca (1:2) and conquered 129 planets.
January 14, 12:00:34 Our brave kingdom Rosetti (1:7) attacked Seneca (1:2) and conquered 110 planets.
January 14, 12:01:18 Our brave kingdom Cpt Jack Sparrow (1:7) attacked Seneca (1:2) and conquered 95 planets.
January 14, 12:01:20 Our brave kingdom Cpt Jack Sparrow (1:7) attacked Seneca (1:2) and conquered 81 planets.
January 14, 12:01:21 Our brave kingdom Cpt Jack Sparrow (1:7) attacked Seneca (1:2) and conquered 70 planets.

Kill this fgt.

Comments

• You jelly, my thread is better.
  • mine has news bro
  • Niggas gotta die
  • Tyrsis should be ktd for being a top kingdom and tapping a suicided kingdom 3x.
  • News is overrated, it's all about the headlines.
  • In before hardcore ragers :p

Oh wait haha
  • No rage, like i said you will lose it anyway.

That irrelivant
  • And Tyrsis should lose the land.
  • January 14, 11:32:44 Our kingdom Mr Gibbs (1:7) bravely defended against Seneca (1:2) and was victorious.

Just want my news in there too so I feel important!
  • HE HIT MY SECTOR MATE 3x RETALS!
  • ::Shoves SB back into the pokeball::
    You are unimportant, I'm trying to get a friend KTd here.
  • People actually care about farming this round?? That would be nice for a change compared to the last rounds suicide train farmers that everyone protected.
  • Whine more about it Screamin.
  • People actually care about farming this round?? That would be nice for a change compared to the last rounds suicide train farmers that everyone protected.
    I can see this round being the same, i doubt Scally AL will do anything about it and the others will be to scared to cause a war.
  • Lol I remember all the talk last round in the forums from people not playing the round "OMG if WE were playing they would all die" "Just wait till next round" etc etc.

Yeah, Lol.
  • WE are ;-)
  • early days cishome. Ktin now is bad coz it costs alot of resources. That dont mean niggaz will get away with it
  • Cry more, multiing faggot.
  • you talking to me here gayr? Im not crying buddy your mistaking me for you. When your GF bends you over over and makes you the bitch for the night. And please refrain from using the word faggot :-))
  • i find it interesting lynog is calling lynog a fgt
  • it's my rainbow shadow.
  • I find it interesting that the lynog 2 thinks its so funny to talking about someones girlfriend as having a penis.

Indicative of some sort of neurological impediment no doubt.
  • Whine more about it Screamin.
    :-(( :-(( :-(( :-(( :-(( :-(( :-(( :-(( :-(( :-(( :-(( :-((
  • sandusk iam insulting him yes and it isnt a very nice thing to say about someone no BUT its true. i kid you not. i think its his ex now BUT the story is true. he fell head over heels for a heshe
  • so many nobodies in one thread

its like im back in source!
  • where you at this round neg?

weird cause I know everyone in here but you

and I have been here much more than a scrub like you

Shouldnt really try to act big when in fact you are pathetic

weird cause I know everyone in here but you

and I have been here much more than a scrub like you

Shouldnt really try to act big when in fact you are pathetic

Holy shit he said he was in source, not that he's the best KD builder in the world. Take a chill pill
  • negneg
    edited January 2012
    the source the
  • this can be deleted now....he lost it all hahahahha