Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What's the IP + Interaction limitation?

edited August 2012 in General
My buddy plays SK too I'm at his house now and want to hit an inactive he just hit. Is that exempt or is it KT-able?

Edit: title fixed

Comments

• I always thought it should be allowed, but they burned that guy last round at the stake for doing it on a KT, that in my mind is equivalent to an inactive.

Light em up!
  • if your kd is shite then i wouldnt worry about it
  • KT is no way equivalent to an inactive. An inactive has no bearing on the uni except for just being free resources for all. A KT on the other hand generally had a large bearing on the uni and therefore a form of cheating to complete it can be seen as an unfair method to sway this bearing.
  • edited August 2012
    Just search free public proxies then run an online ip check on yourself to make sure it is anonymous.
  • Ahh fuck it.

None of the answers I was looking for.
  • i answered it for you nsg, if your kd is shite and not seen as a threat, then dont worry about it. You can cheat all you want on sk aslong as your not a threat, thats always been the rule
  • It's not the answers but the people answering. Ulterior motives and all that jib-jab.
  • edited August 2012
    Go for it is an inactive. If you are going to hit a KT I'd suggest you have ur buddy make it clear he is a real player before you both interact on it but otherwise even interacting on a KT is understandable as long as it is a clear but both dudes are real people with real personalities. You will still get shit about it but if you both have distinct personalities and the AL's aren't total assholes this round you will be just fine.
  • They are no "real" rules, the rules are decided by alliance leaders and they can be argued this way or the other way depending on situation.
    Can it be used as an excuse to declare war? Yes.
    Can it be used as an excuse to portray your alliance as cheater protectors? Yes.
    Can it be used as an excuse to KT you? Yes.

So the better question is, is it really worth it?
  • edited August 2012
    Nothing to see here
  • Meh who cares.
  • I think theres bigger problems in SK than that but, seems like a free KT.
  • DAMNIT ZEAL, I was gonna put this one in my back pocket for later.
  • check previous round
  • ip share and a unique interract on an inactive (over 10 days) 8 hours apart the 2 attacks and the second one after got a permission from the alliance who had the inactive... and got Kted both kingdoms...

Noone tells u a staight answer, but when u will do it, u will see the same guys to confirm straightly a KT order over you and your buddy....

Have fun, this is SK
  • Twas an alliance KT for the purpose of removing nw from the sector.
  • That's funny because last round someone got KTed for IP interaction on free land. But inactive is okay.

Lynog is right.
  • Hard fast rule that we should live by:

IP + Interaction =KT
    Any exceptions and it gets hard to kt cheaters under the rule. Can't blur the line on that one or it will forever be crossed with all sorts of excuses.

Just my opinion.
  • That's my personal stance too. You know, because it's explicitly forbidden.
  • edited August 2012
    I'm home now if you need a proxy nsg let me know. I can host one from my server for you. It's all encrypted I don't steal from users of my own sites.
  • I really don't. I don't consider myself one of the more computer literate people here but I have used proxys before (thanks public schooling).
  • I figured as much it would be it's own private web page for the noob in you. Hollar if ya need it.
  • Lynog is right on this one, long as ur not a threat most of the time u will be left alone, even if u interact, maybe u will get 1-2 hits on u from some big guys but most people wont waste resources on a KD that isnt a top KD or a threat.
  • nsg is the only person really playing legit
  • Everybody cheat...but cheat moderately....