Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

StarKingdoms Server Edition

edited August 2012 in Game Talk
Did you know on GoodHockey you can create your own servers, or at least used to be able to? I haven't played in a bit. We're all in agreement that the problem with this game is administration. I'm jealous that the GoodHockey people are able to create and manage their own servers. I want to administrate my own SK server. That would be sweet. BCart listen up your game is fine we all like it. Give us the tools to run our own variations of it. If we could alter a few values on our own to have round changes that would be even better. Please consider it. Everyone else if you like or hate the idea post below. I'm curious what you think of this. If it is not practical definitely post that and the reason why.

Comments

• edited August 2012
    Well you could choose what server you liked. May the best admin win. Different start times and lengths would be excellent. Start it whenever you want for as long as you want.
  • edited August 2012
    You could recruit from different places and bring in different people.
  • edited August 2012
    People would only play like 2-3 servers at most though and most would be empty
  • I could imagine a pure sephiroth mode one, a DST one, and one where you can make multiple kingdoms
  • one where you can make multiple kingdoms
    we have that one already
  • edited August 2012
    Agreed they should be kingdom states.I also hate the SL bonus. People stack to get it and the SL never does anything but buy enhancements. Can't attack multis might be a bot oh lordy.
  • yes DIVIDE the ever dieing player base !!!! that's always a good idea.
  • edited August 2012
    yes DIVIDE the ever dieing player base !!!! that's always a good idea.
    If I had my own server it would exclude the majority of those now playing. I catch you doing stacking, farming, or botting that's it you are gone. I'd ban half the game first day and work on bringing in new people. I don't subscribe to the idea nobody will play this game. People play tons of crap games. The difference is they ban cheaters. Cheaters call the shots here it is a ton of bs. People see it and leave. Most people don't want to argue with a cheater that what they are doing is legit. Oh you farmed 10000 land but I matched a 400 lander... stfu. 9 times out of 10 that person started cheating after he saw you farming.
  • none of this will ever happen so stop with you silly posts
  • edited August 2012
    Why not he does it on goodhockey and doesn't want to admin? I don't think it is far fetched at all. I would even pay for it. If anything it makes sense.
  • the only way this will happen is if someone else makes it and rents out the servers to us, bcart wont do anything
  • I see what you did there. Yeah that bcart is a lazy mofo.
  • We could create our own SK game if we have some people willing to help with coding.
    It's been done.. Bean has one right now.
  • Hell no. Although I have come to trust Beanland. If he wanted to be evil mass rape would take place. That never happened.