Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dead KD SL voting

edited August 2012 in General
Maybe I'll actually stump some of you vets...

If an SL is voted by two KDs, but one is killed off and subsequently removed from the sector, does that KD still retain it's SL status?

Comments

• Only if the SL is one of the two voting for itself and the dead KD makes the SL the only KD in the sector.
  • uhh no, also when there will be kd's left he keeps SL. It depens on how many there are left. Unless they screw around with the votes, than he cant get it back.
  • let hem vote for someone, than remove that vote. See what happens
  • I have seen instances where an sl dies, is removed and when a new kd takes his slot that new kd has sl immediately. Can be pretty fun in times of war.
  • Huge problem on FBSK. My sector was leaderless for two weeks last round till someone joined. Considering most sectors on fbsk only have or 2 votes, you get a lot of situations like that.
  • Huge problem on FBSK. My sector was leaderless for two weeks last round till someone joined. Considering most sectors on fbsk only have or 2 votes, you get a lot of situations like that.
    yep. dead kds always stay in slot on FBSK. really needs to be fixed
  • But won't be.
  • Why don't you find some way to exploit it so BCart has to fix it in 7 weeks while in the meantime you proceed to ruin the game even further.
  • I'd love to exploit you instead.
  • Nah, I just find you incredibly sexy.
  • I'd love to exploit you instead.
    Dont exploit him, he's vulnerable.
  • thats the whole reason of exploiting someone.. You're not gonna exploit Chuck Norris, simply because it can not be done; the man isnt vulnerable.
  • thats the whole reason of exploiting someone.. You're not gonna exploit Chuck Norris, simply because it can not be done; the man isnt vulnerable.
    You can, Chuck Norris is most likely in a wheelchair of old age.
    You can, Chuck Norris is most likely in a wheelchair of old age.
    no no... Bruce Lee. If you don't get the reference you're now confined to Southern Barrens while the rest of us cool kids hang out in Northern Barrens.
    Why would I be in the South? They all rednecks.
  • You can exploit Chuck Norris if you marry him and get him to do a commercial trying to push prayer in school.